Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think about a mlp fim live action movie ?

leonbrony17

I know the time will come for a real live action movie of mlp fim. And we all know i will be a great blockbuster for all of us. Transformers got real movie, ninja turtles got a real movie and many other most popular toys got real movies. So why not our fandom ? Even if it takes 5 - 10 or more years to make such a movie, I know everypony -brony would like it. Just write what you think about this :)

Not sure blockbuster is the word i would be using.

I am having flashbacks of Yogi Bear, The Smurfs, Garfield and Scooby Doo when I think of animated shows becoming live action films. Good Grief.

As for that assault on happiness everywhere that was TF4 and it's equally obnoxious brother TMNT... yeah.

Please don't do that Hasbro. Animated films will be more than enough thank you. At least wait until I die before making it so as not to sully its memory for me.

I think you are giving live action films a bit too much credit. The live action Transformers are trash, same with the latest couple of TMNT movies. Almost like they have the same idiot working on them. A guy who's last name is Bay.

Live action would lose pretty much all of the appeal of FiM. Not even sure how it would work.

I think you are giving live action films a bit too much credit. The live action Transformers are trash, same with the latest couple of TMNT movies. Almost like they have the same idiot working on them. A guy who's last name is Bay.

Live action would lose pretty much all of the appeal of FiM. Not even sure how it would work.

I will admit I liked the first TF film... hated ROTF, l thought DOTM was OK, but left part of my soul in the theater curled up in the fetal position comatose during TF4.

• Brohoof 1

If there is any chance that a live action movie will increase the fan base significantly, they will probably do it.

I think the majority of fans here know that it wouldn't be very good. First of all, in order to make the ponies look good you would need lots of special effects. And then there's magic; more special effects. It would be a waste of time. An animated film would be so much more practical.

Funny that Sony wanted the upcoming pony movie to be live-action :dash:

Yeah, I'd rather have Mr NOPE as my roommate than having one of those  :-P

twilight_escape__sfm__by_mariofan48-d8nf

Edited by Steve Piranha

How would they do this, CGI the crap out of some horses and use voice actors to speak their lines? If they're going to CGI the crap out of the whole movie why not just make an animated movie. :x

Funny that Sony wanted the upcoming pony movie to be live-action  :dash:

Yeah, I'd rather have Mr NOPE as my roommate than having one of those   :-P

sig-4702827.twilight_escape__sfm__by_mar

Sony pony?

Funny that Sony wanted the upcoming pony movie to be live-action  :dash:

Yeah, I'd rather have Mr NOPE as my roommate than having one of those   :-P

sig-4702827.twilight_escape__sfm__by_mar

Sony pony?

Edited by cider float