Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Background Ponies Appreciation Club

Oleks

1 hour ago, IronM17 said:

Fight of the red haired fashionistas (Cayenne and Valley Glamour). The vector is self made.

Nice! Have you considered making any World Cup related vectors? I wonder which teams would be Canterlot Trendsetters' favorites.

5 minutes ago, Oleks said:

Nice! Have you considered making any World Cup related vectors? I wonder which teams would be Canterlot Trendsetters' favorites.

Well, I made one vector when I was bored. But I actually never uploaded it, ebcause I am not 100% happy. I chosed 11 ponies and gave them 11 teams who are favorites ... funny, that only russia (which was the only non-favorite, but I added them them because russia is the host) played really good (they won against egypt ... I mean seriously?).

singing_together_world_cup_by_ironm17-dc

Maybe you can guessed the teams. ; )

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

Maybe you can guessed the teams. ; )

My guess is: Russia, Columbia, Uruguay, England, Brazil, Germany, Belgium (with smth that looks like a German flag for some reason, but I don't recall Germans having a red kit), Portugal, Argentina, Spain, France.

16 minutes ago, Oleks said:

My guess is: Russia, Columbia, Uruguay, England, Brazil, Germany, Belgium (with smth that looks like a German flag for some reason, but I don't recall Germans having a red kit), Portugal, Argentina, Spain, France.

100 Points. They are all right. But I guess it was not to hard to guess them right (at least for a football fan)? 

And the "german Flag": Well, the flag of Belgium and the flag of Germany are really similair. But Why they have on that jersey I chosed as the base black red yellow instead of black yellow red is something I also don't know. And germany aslo had red skirts. From 2006 until 2012, the germany away jerseys was red. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Autumn is almost here (well, meteorological, we already have autumn), and so, I made (like for the other seasons) a picture of one of my beloved Canterlot Unicorns while she does something in a the season fitting landscape. And here is a self made picture of Citrus Blush while she lets fly a kite in an autumn landscape. 

autumn_by_ironm17-dcmqqt1.png

Picture on DeviantArt

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Buttonmash1973 said:

I also love the Mailmares.

I was so glad to see two of them - Appointed Rounds and Rainy Day - in On the Road to Friendship.

1809093__safe_screencap_appointed+rounds

large.jpeg

Now we need Sunny Delivery to have a cameo in an episode.

large.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here my this year Halloween Vector. I only changed one of my older vectors of mine (it is my favorite self made vector) because I have not really that much time at the moment to make a completely new vector (because of my studies). The costumes are based on the costumes different backgroundponys wore at the episode "Lunar Eclipsed". 

Citrus is a devil, Moonlight a witch, Pretzel a viking, Sunshine a bee, Sweet a mouse and Cayenne an egyptian queen.

cool_canterlot_halloween_by_ironm17-dcqk

Picture on DeviantArt

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

A few things about background ponies from Best Gift Ever worth pointing out (I'm not hiding this as a spolier as it doesn't really spoil anything):

Home Alone reference:

1867659__safe_edit_edited+screencap_scre

A Charlie Brown Christmas reference:

large.png

Hugh Jelly - long time no see:

1869096__safe_screencap_hugh+jelly_best+

This:

large.png

And this perfect shot:

large.png

Spoiler

Almost forgot: Minty Bubblegum got a speaking role - yay!

large.png

Edited by Oleks
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really like country music (maybe surprising for you) and I really like the Canterlot Trendsetters (not so surprising I guess XD). So I came to the idea to combine both. And thanks to Rarity and her stylish western outfits, I could make clothes who really fits to them. All three wears costumes Rarity wore in the show. Here is the result. 

dcvkt7n-4e0975e7-2c62-4593-a73b-f4e49038

Picture on DeviantArt

• Brohoof 1

I noticed that these three cuties don't have really big attention in the fandom. Saddly that so many nice designed ponies don't get the so much attention and love. Anyway, here a self amde vector of Citrine Spark, Berry Bliss and Peppermint Goldylinks, my personal favorite background-students from the School of Friendship.
dcwhirp-3593d63a-437b-4d84-a7c4-2f195b17

Picture on DeviantArt

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...