Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you have NEVER finished

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

the world's hardest game 2 and the world's hardest game 3. i beat the first game (which is actually not that difficult. it's called the 'world's hardest game,' but i beat it when i was about nine years old), but the second game is really difficult, and the third game always got boring at the final segment

Red Dead Redemption 2. Not because it's a bad game by any means but because I can just sense the ending is going to be sad and I'm not ready for that yet XD. 

I've managed to dodge spoilers the whole time too. I will bite to bullet at some point tho!

Toy Story for Sega Genesis. It was so frustrating controls, and the lives were limited. Always had to spend 20 minutes to get to the part where you lost all your lives, and had to restart from the beginning:

(edited)

tbh I've always loved Final Fantasy VII (the original, haven't played the remake) and I enjoy my time playing but I haven't beaten it for multiple reasons. It's mostly just that I have a hard time sitting down and playing games for a long period of time, which Final Fantasy VII is definitely one of those types of games you really need to. Also in one of my playthroughs I got decently far into the first disc and my save file somehow got corrupted.

Also I pretty much grew up having The Lion King game for SNES but I haven't ever beaten it simply because of the game's crippling difficulty.

Edited by SuperNESBrony

• 2 weeks later...

Mass effect 3, why because the end is so bad from what I have been told. So If I don't beat it I can't get mad for it having a bad ending... Ha! Red dead 2, because I didn't like it, the mods make it funny and fun as hell but over all its the first game with some added stuff, and I cant run in camp so that's a deal break, yeah that'll kill some deals man. BFA because it sucks, classic is amazing. Classic wow because I don't have the time. That game with B2 in it, can't think of the name but anyway I got past her and was moving on to the guy and I just got sick of it... its like yeah the story is okay and B2... is not good eye candy for me anyway, combat is super fun. God I can think of so many more ah oh well

I also played The Lion King game for SNES a lot growing up, but I don't think I have ever managed to get past the "I Just Can't Wait to Be King" level, which is only the second level in the game. But I think anyone who played it can understand that.

didn't stop me from buying the re-release on switch though

• 7 months later...

Oh, how could I forget Spyro 3? I was in my merry way towards the end, but increasingly bizarre stuff happens. Like Spark stuck on green, so two hits and death, replaying whole worlds, and the save data deleting completely shortly after the final boss fight. Found out years later it was an anti piracy measure :D. Anyway, I’ve downloaded it on my PS3. Never touched it either. Was going to, but what’s the point with Reignited Trilogy around? I’ve just ordered a copy for Switch. On top I could finish the original Spyro, which never finished because I’ve never owned it, merely played my cousin’s copy whenever I could

Edited by Steve Piranha

Daggerfall. I've played every other elder scrolls game aside from arena, and started playing Daggerfall plenty of times, but never got finished with the main quest. Always got lost in a dungeon somewhere lol

You never finished :oJedi Outcast?  Don't tell me you're stuck on that level with the Imperial admiral wearing the huge battle armor:twi:

As for me, I never finished the two Star Wars Rebel Assault games:unamused:  How come Beggar's Canyon is a total pain with joystick controls:lostit:  The 2nd game, I can't get past level 3 with the cave corridors flying a :glimmer:Millennium Falcon ripoff ship:stressed:  Doesn't help that in this game you gladly get to fly Imperial TIEs and the Y-Wing:angry:  Don't even think the level select cheat codes work in the 2nd game:bea:

On 1/21/2021 at 7:54 AM, Vefka said:

TES: Skyrim. I've started my playthrough a few times but every time I got distracted from the main quest and eventually got bored

see, the only way to play skyrim is to spend 200 hours installing mods and spend 20 minutes playing the actual game before getting bored and uninstalling

• Brohoof 1