Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How tall is your OC?

ggg-2

He stands noticeably taller than Troubleshoes and about 4 times Bulk's build. So yeah......Big bodybuilding prince pone is freaking BIG!

Edited by ggg-2

An Equestrian version of Kiri, my Kirin OC, would be about the heigh of Sassy Saddles/Princess Cadance. :) I'm taller than average, and she's a 'sona of mine, so it would make sense that she would also be a little taller than the average pony mare. ^^

• Brohoof 1

25 feet of adorable cuddliness.

He needs those long coils, to huggle you and snuggle you the right way. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Mesme is 25 feet long, when you measure his pony part and his coils at the same time. :P

Dang...that's long enough to loop around most indoor rooms. Certainly put my guys to shame!  Guess we goin' by length then!

I, the great Dunkedonwizzard, clock in at a good thirteen feet snoot to fin!! Maybe another good two feet if I stretch my second tail out...but usually I slither around at about five feet off the ground. Can block off a good stretch of them country roads you got in this podunk village you all got here in Ponyville!

The hydra, now that clocks in at a good 23 feet and about the size of a typical house. Leastways, going by what my author last wrote it down as before he lost the reference sheet!  The portly fellows are likely longer & taller, but we don' count the necks as thems the stretchy bits!

• 5 years later...

d6fcce05-6ebf-4d74-a0dd-d1b6773d5c67_text.gif.1082a365580dcea8c1f74aad0b56bb5f.gif

Seriously though, my OC Thunder Gust is about average height for somepony his age. He's barely a young adult, so not quite as tall as the full-grown mares and stallions yet.

• Brohoof 2

I view Saffron as being slightly taller than average for a typical adult stallion, but not really enough that you'd notice unless he were put side to side with another.