Cutest Charcters in MLP?

Tilgoreth

Fluttershy.

But, there also something about Rainbow Dash that I like.

It's weird because she would probably be super embarrassed if anyone called her cute.

And every pony uses the same kind of flash base puppet thing, but there's something about Rainbow Dash's eye expressions that make them seem bigger then a lot of other ponies. Despite them not being any bigger then other characters (with a few exaggerated expressions as an acceptation)

vector__533___rainbow_dash__63_by_dashie

Is it that his eyes look bigger or body smaller? I can't really tell. But If Twilight did this exact pose it would seem like her eyes wouldn't be as big as RDs.

Edited by FlootahBabby
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy.

But, there also something about Rainbow Dash that I like.

It's weird because she would probably be super embarrassed if anyone called her cute.

And every pony uses the same kind of flash base puppet thing, but there's something about Rainbow Dash's eye expressions that make them seem bigger then a lot of other ponies. Despite them not being any bigger then other characters (with a few exaggerated expressions as an acceptation)

sig-4736545.vector__533___rainbow_dash__

Is it that his eyes look bigger or body smaller? I can't really tell. But If Twilight did this exact pose it would seem like her eyes wouldn't be as big as RDs.

Yeah Fluttershy is my favorite. But Rainbow Dash is really cute to.

On 2016-11-10 at 2:12 AM, heavens-champion said:

For me, answering a question like this is like trying to find the meaning of life.

Oh, that's easy.  It's 42.

As for my answer, that's also easy: Octavia...<sigh>  :)

Edited by Mortar
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Starlight is so adorable, but the MOST adorable pony is definitely Trixie like holy shit look at that adorable beanbag (idk why I called her a beanbag)

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy is easily the most obvious attempt at a ridiculously cute character, but outside of the Mane 6...

Pinkie Pie is usually adorable.

Coco Pommel is adorable.

Derpy is always cute.

So are the CMC.

And Trixie.

And Sugar Belle.

And my personal favorite, Minuette. Look at that smile. LOOK AT IT. :squee:

Minuette_ID_S5E12-1.png.295d7caa355624bc56de0ae6ace5d6ab.png