Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

YOGSCAST MINE LITTLE PONY!

Lyra Heartstrings1

I'm talking to my friends now. thinking of trying to get a server up with this mod installed, though i haven't looked to see how this mod handles multi player, but i figure if yogscast can do it, so can i. If we actually get this up we can probably handle 10 or so people.

Edited by Authetius

I have GREAT ideas with this mod.

When we get our pony server, we should ALL have the pony mod!

'Should'? More like required. Already downloaded and installed. playing now, problem for me now is to get a skin going.

I was using it on 1.8 :D Anyways, first, Stephen Colbert, second Notch, then Yogscast. Were taking over the world.

I am pretty sure deadmau5 is a brony as well!

Holy shit. We have everypony. If we got one famous brony to join the forums, this site would boom.

Thats just the step we need to become even more popular.

'Should'? More like required. Already downloaded and installed. playing now, problem for me now is to get a skin going.

I've made a few Minecraft skins, so I could probably knock one up for you if you want, though I've no idea how the skin template would work for ponies.

I've made a few Minecraft skins, so I could probably knock one up for you if you want, though I've no idea how the skin template would work for ponies.

That would be the most awesome sauce ever. I feel like many have already been made, so im looking right now.

Damn I was just gunna post this too the second I saw it! I had a cool title too!

"Minecraft: 20% Cooler or 20% More Disturbing" hence the strange clipping and whatnot

I think this mod has some potential and I'm glad to see that Yogscast is not completely hate spamming it. (though do please avoid the comment section lest ye be plagued by the hate)

I have a few ideas on what I want for a Pony skin and I'll custom make one here shortly! But let me know if you want to play some Minecraft Ponyfied, Vanilla, or whatever!

I was using it on 1.8 :D Anyways, first, Stephen Colbert, second Notch, then Yogscast. Were taking over the world.

As much as I would love for the site to become more popular, a move such as this would inevitably bring in a wave of trolls. I'm not sure it's something our 2 mods could handle, if it gets to be too large of a problem anyways.

Anyways, the yogscast community is the thing that empowered my curiosity and led be to watch the first episode of MLP. I am forever grateful to Simon and his epicfullyness!

I Am a Pony and I Love and Tolerate! Lovey Tolerate! Love and Tolerate!

• Brohoof 1

As much as I would love for the site to become more popular, a move such as this would inevitably bring in a wave of trolls. I'm not sure it's something our 2 mods could handle, if it gets to be too large of a problem anyways.

Anyways, the yogscast community is the thing that empowered my curiosity and led be to watch the first episode of MLP. I am forever grateful to Simon and his epicfullyness!

I Am a Pony and I Love and Tolerate! Lovey Tolerate! Love and Tolerate!

Now it's pretty much mainstream XD so were hipsters. Anyways, I like this being a small community, if it was large, synchtube events would become formal, there would be trolls, and people like me and Fluttershy wouldn't be able to do stuff like christmas-ifying avatars and making signatures!

:D omgomgomgomgOMG! HA! my brother loves the yogscast but he hates ponies ( but i think he's a closet brony)

My friend figured out I was a Brony through my Tumblr posts and he poked fun at it for about a week. But he's also a huge Minecraft and Yogscast fan so I'm interested to see his reaction.

Am I the only one not entertained by Yogcast? :huh:

I watch it on occasion for Simons eccentric antics, and when Fublemore ruins everything, but other than that I agree that they're pretty average.

This mod on the other hand is wonderful, I've been using it for a little under a month now, and it certainly makes playing Minecraft just that little bit more awesome. Since the release of this video they've fixed the sleeping animation, and updated the mod to be compatible with 1.0

The only tricky part as mentioned by others is skinning, but since It's been out for a good month now there's plenty of pony skins floating about on the internet.

• Brohoof 1