Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Carnival of Fear

Dynamo Pad

@@Dynamo Pad,

Night blushes the moment he realizes he was staring at her but soon relaxes a little as she rests her head on his shoulder. He proceeds to then wrap an arm and wing around her and holds her close. He smiles as he closes his eyes, gently rubbing her arm "Mhm, i sure am sweetheart, But lets just enjoy this time together first" he says as he continues to rub her arm lovingly and holding her close, "Dewy I...I've never had a friend before..let alone a marefriend" he says "Especially one a-as p-pretty as you are"

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Orange Sparks,

Dew gasps silently as she felt Night wrap and arm and wing around her and holds her close. She felt her heart beating faster and faster, but she soon relaxed as she felt him rubbing her arm with his hand. "That sounds g-good to me. I feel so comfortable, that I d-don't feel like moving." She giggles softly as she continues to nuzzle him. "I-I feel the same Nightie. I...I've never had a friend myself, let along a coltfriend. Y-You're pretty handsome yourself, mister. I'm j-just really glad we found a friend and love in each other." She looks up and stares into his eyes. She stares at him as if contemplating on doing something. She then closes her eyes, as she slowly leans in and kisses him on the cheek. She then blushes as she lays her head back down on his shoulder.

@@Dynamo Pad

Night smiles and nods as he holds her closer "Nah, if I were handsome I'd have fillies and mares chasing me all over town" he says with a light hearted laugh. He then shakes his head "But even then, I'd only have eyes for you my love" he says, noticing her close her eyes and kiss him on the cheek. He smiles and accepts the kiss, returning it with one of his own, but on her lips. He holds it as he holds her close, their bodies pressing close and he then breaks the kiss "M-my first kiss" he says, noticing the crystal rose on the dresser, smiling he puts it back behind her ear "there, perfect"

@@Orange Sparks,

Dew giggles as she wraps her arms and one of her wings around him. "I would probably need to bring a camera with me if that happens. That would make a great documentary to show others. I'd probably call it: Fangirls and how to avoid them." Dew's eyes widen in surprise at this sudden kiss upon her lips. Her shock subsides as she closes her eyes and returns the kiss. She wraps her arms around his neck as they hold each other close to one another. After breaking the kiss, she rests her forehead against his own. "T-That was your first k-kiss? T-That was my f-first kiss as w-well." She blushes as she looks closely into his bluish, grey eyes. She felt him move away from her, as she watched him grab the crystal rose she sat on the desk. She then felt him place the rose behind her ear and smiles lovingly at him. "T-Thank you. I l-love you Night." She says as she hugs him closely. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

"I love you too Dew Drop" he says as he kisses her cheek and closes his eyes briefly before getting up and offering his hand to her "Well, we best get going ,the carnival will opening it's gates soon and we don't want to be late" he says with a small smile and a spark in his eye. He then hears the rumbling of thunder "Thunder? But it was clear skies before? Uhm,would you mind if I got my uncle to pick us up, just in case it starts raining? I don't really want to get my suit wet"

@@Orange Sparks,

Dew places a hand over her heart as she felt Night kiss her cheek. 'This is the first time that I've ever felt this way. He truly makes me feel so safe. He makes me feel so happy. I truly hope this feeling will last forever.' She thought as she felt tears start to well up in her eyes. She quickly wipes them away as she looks up to see Night offering his hand to her. She smiles softly as she places her hand in his and stands up. "That sounds good to me. Will there be an audience, or will it be just you and I?" She asks as she hears the rumbling of thunder. She whimpers a bit at the sound and nestles in Night's embrace. "S-Sorry about that. S-Sometimes thunder j-jst scares me." She says as she nods her head vigorously at his suggestion. "I-I'd like that v-very much. I j-just don't understand though. T-The weather s-said that it would be n-nice all day and evening." She says as she glances out her dorm window.  

@@Dynamo Pad,

"I know, and it is alright darling, as long as you're with me, you'll be safe" he says as his birthmark starts burning again, but he ignores it "I just sent a message to my uncle, he'll be here in about ten minutes, as he's got to finish setting up his stalls and everything" he says, sitting back down, gently pulling her into his lap "And I don't quite understand, what do you mean by will it just be the two of us or will there be a audience?" he asks, wrapping his arms around her gently.

@@Orange Sparks,

Dew smiles as she felt Night pulling back onto the bed and in his lap. "I'm r-really glad to hear that, sweetie. You're like the ringmaster with your family to help protect me." She giggles as she imagines the thought. She then nods at the update to the plan. "That's sounds good to me. It would m-make sense, since everypony has a job to do at the carnival." She then blushes as she tried to hide her face behind her mane. "I-It's just...I w-wasn't sure if there would be a p-performance tonight. I w-wasn't sure if it would be us watching the show, or t-that there would be an audience. I d-didn't know what our d-date would consist of. I'm s-sorry, Night." She says as she hides her face in his chest and hugs him tight. She trembles slightly as the feeling of fear was written all over her muzzle.  

@@Dynamo Pad

He gently strokes her mane as he holds her close to comfort her "shh, the weather cannot hurt you darling, and as for a performance, well...I will be performing but you don't have to be in the ring if you don't want to be.." he nuzzles her "though it'd be nice for you to sing, you have a beautiful voice and I bet it's an even more beautiful singing voice" he says as he looks down at her and kisses her nose gently. The thunder rolled outside and loudly, 

@@Orange Sparks,

Dew smiles ans sighs as Night gently stroked her mane. "T-Thank you, s-sweetheart. Just having y-you with me makes me feel a whole l-lot better." She says as she begins to calm down slightly. "I w-wouldn't mind being in the ring if you wanted me to be. I also wouldn't mind singing either, but I do have a question. How do you know that I sing? I've never really told that to anypony while I was at this school." She giggles as she returns the nuzzle. As another thunder clap occurred, she panics and quickly hides her face in the crook of his neck. "If I did sing, w-where would I be s-singing at?" She asks while looking up to look Night in his soft, but caring eyes. 

@@Dynamo Pad

Night smiles and kisses her "I kind of...have a confession to make to you love" he says, blushing somewhat, "I kind of..saw you before." he says, continuing to hold her close and strokes her mane "It was on my second week here, I was going to the recording studio in the music rooms to record my new album, but as I passed a room that was occupied, I heard a mare singing with such a beautiful voice I had to stop and listen. I then saw you through the window and I..." he looks to the ground "Fell in love with you instantly" he says "but I was too afraid to say anything b-because I f-felt t-that you already h-had a colt friend o-or t-that you would reject me b-because of my eccentricity" 

He holds her closer "and now I'm afraid I'll lose you" he says, nuzzling her, he allows a small smile to appear on his face "You would most likely be in the middle of the ring, the star of the show" he says, kissing her cheek softly.

@@Orange Sparks,

Dew is surprised at first, but smiles as she closes her eyes and returns it. After breaking the kiss, her ears perked as he addressed her. She blushes as she remembers the day he mentions to her. She closes her eyes as she remembers like it was yesterday. "I think I remember seeing you, but you seemed to have disappeared. I went to the music studio room because I wanted to sing some songs. I love to sing and I never really record any songs, to be honest. I never would have guessed that you were listening to me sing." She twirls a finger through her mane as she blushes from his praise. "Nopony has ever something about my singing voice. I-I'm truly glad that you fell in love with me way back then. I kind of wish you had gotten the chance to talk to me back then, as well."

She looks at him with a worried expression upon her face. "Y-You don't have to worry about losing me, sweetie. You're the only stallion for me." She giggles as she felt him kiss her cheek. She returns the kiss, before replying, "I-I'd be really s-shy when it comes to singing in front of an audience." She smiles softly as she nuzzles him. "However, with you by my side, I-I'd love to sing center stage."

@@Dynamo Pad

He smiles as he gently rubs her shoulders and nuzzles her "Well you have a very beautiful singing voice, it would be a shame for you not to record it" he says hugging her as his phone buzzes and he checks it "Well uncle is here, we should get going love" he says as he stands up and offers his hand to her, checking his phone again "Oh and uh, don't be shocked by his appearance, he wears a mask for the carnival, but also to get away from fans" he says with a chuckle. He smiles "I will be right next to you sweetheart, and I think I know the perfect song for you to sing" he says with a smile.

@@Orange Sparks,

Dew smiles softly as she wraps her arms around his neck and returns the nuzzle. She blushes slightly from his remark. "W-Well when you put it that way, I guess I s-shouldn't put my voice t-to waste. I think it would be f-fun to sing on stage with y-you." She hugs him back as she hears his phone ringing. She nods at his response and smiles as he offered his hand for her. She gladly accepts it and stands up before they leave her dorm room. She shivers slightly from his warning, but smiles softly. "O-Okay. I'll b-be okay, as long as you're with me, s-sweetie. That also m-makes sense that he wears a m-mask to not get attention f-from his fans." She says as they started making their way out of the girls dorm. She smiles and giggles as she rests her head on his shoulder. "What song did you have in mind, sweetie?" 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Night smiles and hugs her close to him "Skully's a gentle soul really, he said he brought Bones with him as well, he wanted to see the campus and to meet you" he says with a smile as he leads the way through the oncoming rain, sheltering her with his wing as they walk to the car "As for the song, it's called Sentinel" he states when they reach the undercover carpark, "Now..where is i.." he spots it "aha, he drove the hearse" he says and shakes his head "Father pretty much convereted a hearse into a limousine" he says with a smile as Skully was waiting there with a smile. He wasn't wearing his mask, but was dressed in a suit and he smiles as he slicks his mane back with a hand and whistles "Holy stars Night my boy, you've landed a real beauty here" he says ,clapping Night on the back with a laugh then bows, taking her hand and kisses it "Greetings m'lady, Skulduggery "Skully" Sheridan at your service" he says with a smile and opens the door for her.

@@Orange Sparks,

Dew smiles as she returns the hug, basking in his warm embrace. As the two walked out into the rain, Dew blushed and smiles softly as Night sheltered her with his wing. "T-Thank you. You're a really kind gentlecolt, aren't you?" She giggles at him before continuing. "That's good to hear. I'm really shy around new ponies, but hearing that they are kind and gentle really does make me feel better. I've also never heard of the song sentinel. I don't have that big of a music library. I've never even actually ever expanded upon my taste in other music genre." As they reached the front of the car park, they spotted the hearse turned limousine before them. "I-I'm not sure if I f-feel comfortable about this. S-Seems as though, we might be heading t-to our final r-resting place." She laughs nervously at her bad joke, while holding Night close to her. As Skully introduces himself, she blushes at his previous comment, before he took her hand and kisses it. "H-Hello there, M-Mr. S-Skully. My name is Dew Drop. I-It's really nice to m-meet you." She bows before stepping into the vehicle with Night.  

@@Dynamo Pad,

Night chuckles as he helps Dew into the car and winks at his uncle "Smooth uncle, really smooth" he says with a half hearted chuckle then looks to him "Anyway, shouldn't you save your suaveness for miss Cheerilee?" he laughs "Oh come on uncle, it's plain and obvious you're smitten with her and visa versa, every time you two see each other, even across the street, you get all blushy and she giggles and hides behind her mane"

Skully chuckles "Pleasure is all mine miss Dew, you've got a good stallion in my nephew, even if he is somewhat unstable" he says as he gets into the passenger seat

Night nods and kisses Dew softly then gets out his phone "Here, listen to it, I am sure you will enjoy singing it" he says and lets her listen to it:

@@Orange Sparks,

As Dew is helped into the vehicle by Night, her ears perk as she listens to the conversation about Cherilee. "Y-You mean Miss Cherilee? I think I have her as a teacher for one of my classes. I thought she and that one stallion were going out together though. W-What was his name? Big M-Macintosh, I believe?" She asks as she nods at Skully's remark. "T-Thank you, Skully. I-I really do love Night. I'm t-truly glad to have somepony like him in my life." She says as she hugs him and starts to cuddle with her coltfriend. Her eyebrows raised slightly at Skully's last statement. She looks to Night, before replying, "H-He said u-unstable. Do you know w-what he was talking about?"

She blushes as she returns the soft kiss. After breaking the kiss, she accepts the phone as she listens to the song. As she kept on listening, she couldn't help but feel absorbed by the tone and the song itself. "This is a pretty good song. I see what you mean when you said I could sing this on the center stage." 

@@Dynamo Pad

Night sighs softly and shakes his head "It's my mood, one moment I can be happy then the next I can be really angry...the doctors says that it's something called Bi-Polar disorder" he states, "But not just that I'm sort of..." he looks to her "Ever heard of either Slendermane or The Outsider?" he asks, gently hugging her. "I've been marked by both, at least I think I have..I don't know if father tattooed the mark on my hand or if it's a birth mark" he says

Skully sighs "Promise be damned, you have the right to know. Lunaris, while he has raised you as his own, is not your biological father, instead..Slendermane is" he says plainly

"Wha..wait what?!" Night exclaims "S-so I'm part primordial?"

Skully nods then turns to Dew "Don't let it stop you loving him though, he needs a good mare in his life..as for Cheerilee and Big Mac? They were...kind of 'forced' into it"

@@Orange Sparks,

Dew frowns slightly as she places a comforting wing around Night. She then had a look of pure confusion written upon her muzzle, as she heard the names he had listed off. "I-I guess that's part of the reason on why other students avoided you. Having Bi-Polar disorder doesn't mean I'll love you any less. In fact, I feel like I have a better u-understanding towards you. I'm really sorry, but no, I don't know who this Slendermane or The Outsider are." She says as she returns the hug. "It would p-probably make sense since I a-asked you about the tattoo e-earlier."

Dew gasps at the news while still feeling completely lost in the conversation. "W-Wait a minute. So, Mr. Lunaris isn't Night's true father, but instead it's this Slendermane? Then why did he take Night away from his true father? Who is Slendermane and The Outsider? W-What's a primordial, anyway? I-I'm really sorry. I'm just so confused about everything that's going on. I've never h-heard of any of the things you two are t-talking about." She says as her ears droop with tears in her eyes.

She shook her head as she wraps her arms and wings around Night into a hug. She wiped her tears away, as she looks to Skully, before replying, "I'll never stop being in love with Night. He was the first pony to ever help me see that I can make friends too. He was the first pony to also want to be my friend. I w-will never forget that and I t-truly love him for who he is. I promise I'll always remain by his side, Mr. Skully." She then tilted her head to the side as she twirled a finger through her mane. "You said Big Macintosh and Miss Cherilee were 'forced' into a relationship. Who forced them, and why? Also, d-didn't it work out between the two of them?"

@@Dynamo Pad

Skully sighs "Primordial beings are beings that exist not in this physical world, but in the void, a plane of existence between the worlds" he states and Night nods "Slendermane is the primordial being, a god if you will of fear and hate itself" Skully continues "where-as, The Outsider is just an upstart spirit with too much time on his hands, most ponies who he makes his Chosen are usually involved in some of the bloodiest moments of history."

Night nods and hugs Dew Drop close "So it would seem"

Skully chuckles "It's more along the lines of this, Before Night was born and his mother passed away, Lunaris was very ill, and my sister, Bella, was extremely worried about him but also in her heat cycle, and Slendermane, showing a very rare show of affection and compassion, comforted her, and well one thing led to another" he says and closes his eyes a little "and seeing as Slendermane is primordial being of fear and all,that can only briefly visit this realm, Lunaris of course couldn't just abandon Night, so he raised him as if he was his own son"

They then pull into the carnival, and there was music playing

@@Orange Sparks,

Dew shivers a little fearfully, but nods in understanding. "T-That makes a b-bit of sense when you p-put it that way. You said t-that the exist in this plane, called the void. D-Do the show up from time to time? Are there certain conditions that n-need to be filled for them to a-appear?" She then looks down at the tattoo on Night's hand. She glances at both Night and Skully, before replying, "I guess the tattoo means that Night's been chosen. Does t-that mean Night will do any evil things? I u-understand what you're telling us, Skully, but I'm just worried for Night. I don't want anything to happen to my coltfriend." She says as she felt Night hug her closely towards him.

Her eyes widen in surprise as she learned the history of Slendermane and Bella. "I guess not everything is truly evil. I guess they're more misunderstood in one way or another. If Slendermane was able to show that side of compassion, then maybe he isn't mostly, or truly evil. I'm glad that Mr. Lunaris still took Night in as a part of the family." She smiles softly as she leans in to nuzzle and kisses Night's cheek.

As they soon arrive at the carnival, they step out of the car and hear the theme music playing. "I guess that song helps attract a lot of customers. Some of the lines do sound king of scary and eerie, in a way. The song and the carnival itself don't have some sort of connection, d-do they?" She asks while holding Night's hand in her own, as they proceed to walk into the carnival tent. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Skully smiles "Slender only comes from time to time to check up on Night, but only has shown himself to myself and Lunaris.  But now that Night knows, he might start showing himself to him as well" he states then smiles and nods "Lunaris wasn't happy about it at first, but he soon got past his feelings and realized that Night needed a father figure." he says then nods once more as he leads them to the Carnival "Not really a connection no, but you are right, it draws in the customers" he says and chuckles "Well I must be getting to my stall, you two have fun" 

Night nods as he holds Dew's hand "We will uncle, and thanks again for picking us up" he waves to him then looks to Dew Drop, "Darling, I think..there's a better song for you to sing on the stage, have you heard of a song called Calc.?" he asks her softly.

@@Orange Sparks,

Dew nods and smiles at Skully's remark. "That's good to hear, in a way. I guess b-both Night and I will probably meet Slendermane, one day. A-At least Night has two father figures who can look after and take care of him." She then nods and waves to Skully as he heads for his working position. "That's good to know. The song sounds somewhat scary, but very effective in drawing customers. See you soon Skully and it was nice talking to you!"

She smiles as she felt Night grab her hand and look at her. Her ears perked, as he told her of a better song for her to sing. "T-The tittle of the song s-sounds somewhat familiar. Why do you ask, sweetie?" She smiles softly as she swishes her tail.

@@Dynamo Pad

He smiles and kisses her before he gets out his phone and brings up the song, "here you go love, have a listen to this" he says and gives her an earbud as he takes the other and closes his eyes while listening to it. 

After the end, he smiles at her "w-well what do you think Dew, d-do you think y-you could sing it f-for me?" he asks, lightly holding her close to him, he was doing his best to hold back tears "A-and don't worry, I've got a keyboard to use for this song"