Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Carnival of Fear

Dynamo Pad

@Orange Sparks

Dew smiles and giggles at his remark. "I'm glad that uncle Skully likes me. I guess that's how he knew me for so long. I guess I didn't really recognize him from before. It was a long time ago when I won that giant prized figure." She says as they make their way to the skee ball game machine. Flight giggles as she felt Night scoop her up in his arms. She returns the hug and raises her hand. "I think I'll win the most points. I like to win, but I enjoy having fun as well, big brother." She says as her ears perked at the mention of Ditzy and Dinky. She looks around and smiles at the mother and daughter at the carnival. "It's really great to see them. I'm friends with Dinky and she's a really kind and good friend." She says while snuggling with Mini Mew.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dynamo Pad

He smiles and nods "I am happy to hear you have a friend little sister, and you are right, Dinky is really kind and is a very good friend to those who she is friends with" he says, gently running a hand through her mane as they arrive at the skee ball game section, "now remember to just have fun and do your best, but it isn't a competition" he then looks to Dew "Honestly sweetheart, everyone here adores you, I don't think I ever saw my little cousins that happy before, especially little Rose, so it would seem there's going to be four of us snuggling up to Mistypaws and her kits tonight"