Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Is it misanthropy to want humanity to be in cages?

heavens-champion

1a9.gif

could you be more specific? what's the background behind this question. Why cages? and how do you solve the practicality issue of having a cage for everyone? when a baby is born, does it get a little baby cage? well, I guess they kinda already have those. But that aside, what's the point of having everyone in cages? well, you could say the government keeps us all in cages. But that's metaphorical- unless we're talking about the high incarceration rate. 

what.

• Brohoof 2

Prolly just something similar to angst. *googles* Yeah like misanthropy lol. People can feel this way more readily as a teen, due to psychological development reasons. Just like teens may experience de ja vu more frequently.

Well humanity would include you. Unless you're going to pick favorites, in which case it's not misanthropy, you just want to put cages around people you don't like.

Exactly why I wouldn't cage them. I would look like a hypocrite.

Edited by heavens-champion

Is that you Skynet? You want to use humans as cattle too? Let me just tell you that Great Old Ones were here first, so get off this planet and find yourself some other barely sentient organism to manipulate or else you’re gonna be fhtagn with the fishes.

• Brohoof 2