Post Your Collection

Apple      Bloom

I'm obsessed with plushes as well. Looking at the photo I have 50-55 pony plushes ( one of my rarity funrise one's is missing)

You have 85 pony plushies ? Do you have like a lot of custom ones or do you have like more of the funrise like the 20in and 5in or the variation (like in the purse) aurora ones? 

Including nonpony plushes I have about 1100 plushes.

I have bunch of funrise variations and I only have just the regular 5in and 10in aurora ones. I think I only have four or five customs. A couple are  foreign exclusives and some are from 4D, WeLoveFine, reg Hasbro plushies, etc.

Not shown are the various pictures, prints, and trading cards I have.  So, let's begin:

post-24399-0-31575200-1397407729_thumb.jpg

post-24399-0-61293900-1397407751_thumb.jpg

post-24399-0-32279200-1397407764_thumb.jpg

TC3wzK9.jpg

Pardon the messy desk:

post-24399-0-53485500-1397407797_thumb.jpg

Also missing is the Rainbow Dash backpack

• Brohoof 2

Well I finally got all my McDonald's ponies, and I might have gotten a few extra XD

There's only 19 in this picture, but I actually bought 21! That's what I get for working there I guess :)

PS. This is actually just the McDonald's section. My collection goes over the $500 mark in pony value.

post-19737-0-03134500-1397661409_thumb.jpg

Edited by PinkiePieJr
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

img-2487656-4-IMG_1214_zpsa6c6f89a.jpg

Nice customs! I recognize Big Macintosh, but who's the other one?

Current plush collection ( the beanie babies are kind of hidden at the bottom )

Hoping to get DJ , derpy and trixie soon.

attachicon.gifIMG_3418.JPG

Ohmahgawd, I just want to hug them all!  :wub:

That's an awesome collection of plushies. I see you have some customs too. So far, I only have the standard and small size Funrise plushies, an Aurora Fluttershy, and a few Ty Beanie Babies, but I'm planning on getting some Build-A-Bear and 4DE plushies too. I've also always wanted a custom, but I want one that's really well made and they can be expensive.

Nice customs! I recognize Big Macintosh, but who's the other one?

Ohmahgawd, I just want to hug them all!  :wub:

That's an awesome collection of plushies. I see you have some customs too. So far, I only have the standard and small size Funrise plushies, an Aurora Fluttershy, and a few Ty Beanie Babies, but I'm planning on getting some Build-A-Bear and 4DE plushies too. I've also always wanted a custom, but I want one that's really well made and they can be expensive.

Thanks  :lol:

The Snowdrop , Fluttershy , Big Mac , Princess Luna , and Royal Ribbon I made myself . There's some more I wanna make ( derpy maybe , Shining Armor/Cadance , my and my special somepony's ocs and a couple others) . I saw Zecora for cheap on ebay and she's very nicely made. I was going to make Celestia but I saw that one and decided to buy it too XD

I am SUPER excited because I heard from a store clerk that build a bear might/probably will be getting Zecora. And I know from a tweet that 4DE is gonna be making a Big Mac plush which I can't wait to snatch up. Oh and the Aurora's Princess Luna plush looks pretty nice too.

I have:

A Funko Rainbow Dash figure (would really like the Octavia one, as well)

An Apple Jack / Twilight Sparkle theme deck for the MLP CCG (I actually ordered Rainbow Dash / Rarity, but they sent me the wrong one xD)

And soon I'll have:

Princess Celestia and Pinkie Pie 2-pack (I was mostly after Celestia lol - though I considered a Funko Pinkie Pie)

A shirt featuring a mash-up of My Little Pony and The Legend of Zelda: My Little Epona (couldn't resist)

My Funko Dashie's entertainment center neighbors include: Lovecraft figures / game pieces, an Ivory Lagiacrus, Son Goku, numerous Mario figures, and a Giant Pacific octopus.  They get along well enough, I think.

I am SUPER excited because I heard from a store clerk that build a bear might/probably will be getting Zecora. And I know from a tweet that 4DE is gonna be making a Big Mac plush which I can't wait to snatch up. Oh and the Aurora's Princess Luna plush looks pretty nice too.

You heard right. According to this source, Build-A-Bear may indeed be getting Zecora, along with Trixie, Applejack, and Apple Bloom. Personally, for the sake of my wallet, I wish I could choose one company and stick with them, but I can't. I love them all! Build-A-Bear plushies are cute and I like the brushable hair. 4DE plushies are show accurate. Aurora plushies are not as show accurate, but they make up for it by being adorable. I just can't choose!

(edited)

Mkay, actually my collection is pretty small since Its really hard to find MLP stuff in my country and If I find some it will be way overpriced. But still, I´ll post another pic by Monday 12, because Im travelling to the US and I think my collection will grow a %75 more. Got 300 dollars to spend on PONIES! Anyway back to the collection.

Where I put my collection post-25250-0-43392900-1399244489_thumb.png

8 inch ponies! post-25250-0-65497500-1399244551_thumb.png

Pony friends forever Rainbow and Twilight post-25250-0-58682400-1399244625_thumb.png

Brushable Ponies post-25250-0-24264400-1399244765_thumb.png

More ponies! post-25250-0-11430300-1399244893_thumb.png

Mlp school stuff, pencil cases, notebooks, folders, other school supplies post-25250-0-59066100-1399245077.png post-25250-0-90082200-1399245230_thumb.png post-25250-0-95052800-1399246256_thumb.png

Mlp Complete album + I won a free poster for completing it! Its around 120 cm tall! Just got half the poster in this pic post-25250-0-59634300-1399246029_thumb.png post-25250-0-33768400-1399246120_thumb.png

Mlp drinking bottles post-25250-0-63246300-1399246185_thumb.png

Mlp food thingy (it has AJ altough you can´t see her because of the light :( and G3 wallet post-25250-0-07424900-1399246379.png post-25250-0-72971800-1399246457_thumb.png

In updating it soon, im missing a few images (Blind bag ponies and posters) but Im out of time right now. And sorry for the poor quality my camera is really bad.

Edited by PinkieAlliPie

Eh I don't have much but this is what I got XD PS. if anyone knows how to play the card game please teach me I'm still trying to figure it out it's just too complicated and I HAVE play cards before like Yu Gi Oh perhaps but I still find this one complicated

post-26202-0-76067000-1399246393_thumb.jpg

Celestia and Pinkie just arrived in the mail.  Thinking I likely overpaid for them lol, but I also underestimated their adorable-ness.  Celestia's quite the looker xD.  I *want* Funko Octavia and Fluttershy, and now I feel a need for a teeny tiny Rainbow Dash.

I think technically this is on-topic since I'm posting Pony cards lol.

if anyone knows how to play the card game please teach me I'm still trying to figure it out it's just too complicated and I HAVE play cards before like Yu Gi Oh perhaps but I still find this one complicated

I recently got some MLP cards, as well (I ordered RD / Rarity, but they sent me Twi / AJ by mistake).  It plays a lot like Call of Cthulhu or A Game of Thrones, and the rules for the MLP CCG are not especially well-written / organized.  Your "Mane" character goes into play immediately with the "start" side facing up (it gets flipped later if you meet the requirements on the card); she can confront problem cards (those horizontal ones at the top of the image) the same as Friends.  Twi is only in the discard pile because I didn't have room for her lol.  The two non-playable cards at the right form a slider that tells you how many Action Tokens you and your opponent will get at the beginning of a turn.  The more points the leader has, the more Action Tokens everyone will get.  Action Tokens carry over if they aren't spent, and they're used to deploy Friends, pay other card costs, restore "Frightened" Friends, move characters from one problem to another (or from your Home area to a problem), and other things I forget xD.

Assembled at the top left problem are three Friends with 3, 1, and 2 Power respectively; when I paid their costs I deployed them DIRECTLY to that problem to save on Action Tokens.  Since this is my opponent's problem, I need 6 Power of any color / icon type in order to confront it.  Pretending that I'm the first to confront that problem, I score the 2 Bonus Points listed on the problem card.  I'll also score 1 point every turn I'm able to confront it until the problem card is replaced.  If both players can confront the problem, there will be a face-off that involves adding up the power of all your ponies at that problem and flipping over the top card of your deck (adding its power total as well).  The most total Power wins the face-off, so you'll never be blocking or designating an attack target or anything.  After a face-off is resolved you'll swap that problem out with another.  I'm not totally clear on it all yet (much less Troublemaker cards), since I haven't played a real game / lack a second theme deck.

You might be able to see that, on the top left Friend, he costs 4 to play and has a little 2 next to the picture of an apple.  That means that, not only did I have to spend 4 Action Tokens on him alone, but I had to have at least 2 apple-icon Power in play first.  AJ (at my Home) provides me with 1 apple-icon power right off the bat.  As soon as Cherry Jubilee (top right) came into play, I met the 2 apple-icon Power requirement (CJ's 1 apple-icon Power + AJ's 1 Power).  What this really means is this: early on in the game you'll mostly be playing lower cost cards / cards without steep icon requirements.  Seems as though the game will start off rather slow; especially if you draw mostly higher cost cards.

I hope some of this will prove helpful; though I'm going from memory and still learning myself.

post-26550-0-84057400-1399319693_thumb.jpg

post-26550-0-54342000-1399325589_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Celestia and Pinkie just arrived in the mail.  Thinking I likely overpaid for them lol, but I also underestimated their adorable-ness.  Celestia's quite the looker xD.  I *want* Funko Octavia and Fluttershy, and now I feel a need for a teeny tiny Rainbow Dash.

I think technically this is on-topic since I'm posting Pony cards lol.

I recently got some MLP cards, as well (I ordered RD / Rarity, but they sent me Twi / AJ by mistake).  It plays a lot like Call of Cthulhu or A Game of Thrones, and the rules for the MLP CCG are not especially well-written / organized.  Your "Mane" character goes into play immediately with the "start" side facing up (it gets flipped later if you meet the requirements on the card); she can confront problem cards (those horizontal ones at the top of the image) the same as Friends.  Twi is only in the discard pile because I didn't have room for her lol.  The two non-playable cards at the right form a slider that tells you how many Action Tokens you and your opponent will get at the beginning of a turn.  The more points the leader has, the more Action Tokens everyone will get.  Action Tokens carry over if they aren't spent, and they're used to deploy Friends, pay other card costs, restore "Frightened" Friends, move characters from one problem to another (or from your Home area to a problem), and other things I forget xD.

Assembled at the top left problem are three Friends with 3, 1, and 2 Power respectively; when I paid their costs I deployed them DIRECTLY to that problem to save on Action Tokens.  Since this is my opponent's problem, I need 6 Power of any color / icon type in order to confront it.  Pretending that I'm the first to confront that problem, I score the 2 Bonus Points listed on the problem card.  I'll also score 1 point every turn I'm able to confront it until the problem card is replaced.  If both players can confront the problem, there will be a face-off that involves adding up the power of all your ponies at that problem and flipping over the top card of your deck (adding its power total as well).  The most total Power wins the face-off, so you'll never be blocking or designating an attack target or anything.  After a face-off is resolved you'll swap that problem out with another.  I'm not totally clear on it all yet (much less Troublemaker cards), since I haven't played a real game / lack a second theme deck.

You might be able to see that, on the top left Friend, he costs 4 to play and has a little 2 next to the picture of an apple.  That means that, not only did I have to spend 4 Action Tokens on him alone, but I had to have at least 2 apple-icon Power in play first.  AJ (at my Home) provides me with 1 apple-icon power right off the bat.  As soon as Cherry Jubilee (top right) came into play, I met the 2 apple-icon Power requirement (CJ's 1 apple-icon Power + AJ's 1 Power).  What this really means is this: early on in the game you'll mostly be playing lower cost cards / cards without steep icon requirements.  Seems as though the game will start off rather slow; especially if you draw mostly higher cost cards.

I hope some of this will prove helpful; though I'm going from memory and still learning myself.

Thank you so much it was a LOT more helpful than the videos on YouTube XD (still a bit confused on the phase between the faceoff and the "solving the problem" phase BUT I'm understanding it better so thanks :D ps. I like your collection :3

• Brohoof 1

post-26812-0-77311400-1399948136_thumb.jpg

I have a Silver Belle plush I ordered off line also some pointless cards from when I became a brony (I'm not one now I just have the account untill I learn how to stop being a brony), a Rainbow Blitz figure, also some paper cutouts from a game I played also not pictured but I also have 2 songs downloaded onto my MP3 if that counts and made a Type Creature episode called My Awesome Typony and Stare Master Colt Version.

Eeyup.

post-26884-0-46493000-1400384108.jpg

I don't have a whole lot but I do enjoying collecting here and there, especially my favorite characters. The Funko Pop figures are by far my favorites, they're SO cute! I want the vinyl figures someday too, especially Fluttershy. They're really well made. I'm rather fond of the McDonalds toys but I don't eat at McDonalds. The ones I have were found at yard sales and thrift stores and some of them were in pretty bad shape (my poor little Fluttershy was covered in bubblegum... :( ) I cleaned them up the best I could. I love my "adopted" ponies. What else? Yes, that's my wallet. The one I carry my money and important stuff around in. No shame. I've also worn that "Join the Herd" hat out on more than one occasion. The "fashem" Pinkie Pie is the newest addition to my collection, I think those little things are so cute. Now if someone would just make a nice figurine or plush of Discord already...please? Take my money, Hasbro. :o