Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Your Collection

Apple      Bloom

(edited)

My tiny little bit of poni merch is as follows.

2 of those pony carry bags they used to give with purchases from WeLoveFine.com

3 mlp tins/lunch boxes.

3 wrist bands

1 calendar

1 Derpy/Rainbow Dash flippable backpack

4 pony shirts I think. Maybe 5.

1 Belt

5 vinyl figures and one extra Lyra one.

3 comics

4 mini series comics

1 Dashie in the evil wonderbolts costume

2 dog tags

3 plushies: Pinkie, AJ, and Twi.

1 Brony Flat billed hat

1 AJ snapband

~100 Trading cards

2 mousepads

1 pair of derpy swim trunks

2 dolls (the ones with the crap hair and usually aren't show accurate)

1 beach towel

~60 Blind bags all different. (Multiple clusters of the Mane Six, but from different waves) A few extras that are doubles.

4 2014 McDonalds toys.

1 mlp cup

And as for a pic, this ls the most recent one i have and its missing some stuff as i didn't collect everything together at the time for it.

img-2480099-1-BifCIXi.jpg

And I think thats it.

Edited by Haven

3 mlp tins/lunch boxes.

3 wrist bands

1 calendar

1 Belt

3 comics

4 mini series comics

2 dog tags

1 Brony Flat billed hat

1 AJ snapband

~100 Trading cards

2 mousepads

1 beach towel

~60 Blind bags all different. (Multiple clusters of the Mane Six, but from different waves) A few extras that are doubles.

4 2014 McDonalds toys. 

1 mlp cup

And as for a pic, this ls the most recent one i have and its missing some stuff as i didn't collect everything together at the time for it.

BifCIXi.jpg

And I think thats it.

Jeez that's a lot of pony! How much did all that merch set you back?

3 mlp tins/lunch boxes.

3 wrist bands

1 calendar

1 Belt

3 comics

4 mini series comics

2 dog tags

1 Brony Flat billed hat

1 AJ snapband

~100 Trading cards

2 mousepads

1 beach towel

4 2014 McDonalds toys.

1 mlp cup

img-2480099-1-BifCIXi.jpg

And I think thats it.

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT EPIC GUN! OMG :P

• Brohoof 1

Jeez that's a lot of pony! How much did all that merch set you back?

Honestly, ive no idea as it was done over time and i wasn't keeping track x).

Let's see...

The blind bags at about $2 each at the lowest would be upwards of $120 by themselves. Thats assuming all of them came from the cheapest place, which, not all did. Some came from those 3 packs they sell that are different and more expensive, about $8 each. Not sure how many of those i got.

Shirts $25 each im sure (not counting shipping).

Twili plushie was about $36 total and other two were $8 each i think.

I don't remember how much pack of cards were each (maybe $2 each?), but i think they came in numbers of 5.

All vinyl were $16 each. So about $96 total.

I think i remember the derpy tin being about $25 or so as well? Just like my Derpy carry bag. Dont remember the price of the other two. Im pretty sure one cheaper than the others.

Hat was $17 i think.

Backpack may have been around the same price as the hat.

I cant think of anything else right off the top of mah head atm.

All that total comes up to $528 if i did what i listed right. .-.

So, about too goddamn much. .-.

I regret nothing

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT EPIC GUN! OMG :P

Le Gears of War Retro Lancer. And it came from Gamestop some time back.
  • Brohoof 1

I cant take a picture at this present moment in time, but if I remember I will take one in a little bit when I am able to. I don't have a very big collection though.

How much do those things cost? I want an Applejack one!

Unfortunately, you've chosen the one Pony that build a bear doesn't sell! Apparently she's coming out in the summer. Also I live in the UK so over here they're about £20 so they'll probably be $30 or so in the States.

(edited)

Unfortunately, you've chosen the one Pony that build a bear doesn't sell! Apparently she's coming out in the summer. Also I live in the UK so over here they're about £20 so they'll probably be $30 or so in the States.

You're close, the build a bear pony alone is $25 here in the USA. If you add the outfit and voice, it's more. I've still got a couple for build a bear from McDonalds, plus last time I also bought a couple of the spend $5 for a $10 gift card.

I am thinking, by what others have said that Applejack is going to be out this summer. Also the My Little Pony fair collectors convention just announced that build a bear will return again this year (they were there last year but I didn't build a pony). That is in July in nashville so i'm crossing my fingers that BAB will be bringing applejack to the fair :) If they are going to offer Applejack then I'll get her there.

Edited by KarentheUnicorn
  • Brohoof 1

I collect a lot of the vinyl vigures from Funko/pop.  I'd take a picture of them if I weren't in the process of reorganizing my room.   :okiedokielokie:

Do you collect ponies? I do! Post your collection here so that others can see! :P

We already have a thread for posting collections, so I merged yours with it. If you are ever unsure if a thread exists, you can either use the search feature or use Google with the following format:

site:mlpforums.com Thread Title Here

As for my collection, it's grown a bit since my last post, but I just moved into a new house and I'm still in the process of unpacking. I'll be sure to post an updated picture when I'm done.

Sorry, this picture is kind of old, doesn't show my G4 section but hay...it does show that I collect MLP! LOL!

(wall of pones)

Holy moley that's a lot of ponies! I take it you've been collecting long before g4 even existed. Personally, I'm not all that interested in older generations, but I do find it fascinating how many different ponies exist. I wouldn't mind adding a few older ponies to my collection just to have a part of MLP history. Also, I can't help but wonder if you're a member of MLP Arena. You don't have to tell me, of course, but I was just wondering because there are tons of serious collectors there. I actually joined the site myself so I could discuss g4 merchandise and get advice from other collectors.

• Brohoof 2

Holy moley that's a lot of ponies! I take it you've been collecting long before g4 even existed. Personally, I'm not all that interested in older generations, but I do find it fascinating how many different ponies exist. I wouldn't mind adding a few older ponies to my collection just to have a part of MLP history. Also, I can't help but wonder if you're a member of MLP Arena. You don't have to tell me, of course, but I was just wondering because there are tons of serious collectors there. I actually joined the site myself so I could discuss g4 merchandise and get advice from other collectors.

LOL! I actually joined mlpforums to discuss G4 merchandise! So you and I practically joined opposite sites for the same reason.

Oh, I don't mind telling you, I've been a member of the arena since...humm..2004. I've been online since 1997ish. The whole reason I got online back then was because I met another collector at a flea market and she told me I could go online and find ponies I was still looking for and talk to other MLP collectors/fans.

If you are looking for certain older gen ponies, the arena  is a good place to get info on them and ask about prices and learn about the history of MLP from long time fans perspective. There are a few collectors who know even more than hasbro knows about they're product. Also there is another collecting board, the trading post. Generally it's pretty similar but is also a good place as well to find ponies.

DAAAAAAMMMNNNN!!!!!! How long have you been collecting?

I started in 1983 with 2 ponies.

The picture I posted is actually a few years old now and I lately reorganized the shelves to make room for G4's. Haven't finished organizing the G4 section but it's a start anyway:

IMG_1210_zpsde65af4d.jpg

IMG_1212_zpsc9464e9e.jpg

IMG_1211_zps163a89f5.jpg

IMG_1214_zpsa6c6f89a.jpg

IMG_1213_zps1271ec9f.jpg

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Here's mine so far. Just a couple standard issue brony shirts (that I don't wear out of the house because I don't like being too public about it) and a few of the comics. I am absolutely in love with the IDW series :)

F32Fg4o.jpg

I also have a Derpy keychain (not pictured)

And I have 2 copies of FiM #13. One is the Hastings cover (with Fluttershy and the broken hand mirror). I've read that one. The other is the Hot Topic cover, which is unopened (the one to the left of the other #13)

Edited by Space Woona
  • Brohoof 3

Current plush collection ( the beanie babies are kind of hidden at the bottom )

Hoping to get DJ , derpy and trixie soon.

attachicon.gifIMG_3418.JPG

I'm like OBSESSED with plushies! If I like any series I must have a plushie of my fav character.

I have like 50 ponies plushies on my bed but I got 85 total.

I'm like OBSESSED with plushies! If I like any series I must have a plushie of my fav character.

I have like 50 ponies plushies on my bed but I got 85 total.

I'm obsessed with plushes as well. Looking at the photo I have 50-55 pony plushes ( one of my rarity funrise one's is missing)

You have 85 pony plushies ? Do you have like a lot of custom ones or do you have like more of the funrise like the 20in and 5in or the variation (like in the purse) aurora ones? 

Including nonpony plushes I have about 1100 plushes.

Edited by Lady Leopardess