Post Your Collection

Apple      Bloom

I've been a brony for roughly 11 months now, and this is what I've managed to get so far:

Sorry for the low quality pictures.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I also have the episode, "Lesson Zero", on my iPod Touch if that counts. I've already preordered the Luna micro comic, and I should be getting more pony merch around Christmas. I wish I had more merch, but its better than nothing. :)

I've added two more items to my collection. :)

Sorry for the low quality pictures again. -_- I don't have anything more than an iPod touch camera.

post-18121-0-39749900-1384923311_thumb.jpg

post-18121-0-25519600-1384923354_thumb.jpg

You won't believe some of the horrible paint jobs on the Cake Family Babysitting (foalsitting?) Fun set. There were some where Pound Cake's mane and eyes were just left blank without any color. Luckily, other than a few blemishes on Mrs. Cake, everything was colored nicely and detailed on the one I have.

The sad thing is, I don't have anywhere to display them. My room is really small and my tables and shelves are already taken up by other things. I might have one place I could display everything, but then I'd have to find somewhere for some other things I have. Right now everything is either stored away somewhere, or on my nightstand, where everything is starting to get crowded.

I've added two more items to my collection. smile.png

Sorry for the low quality pictures again. sleep.png I don't have anything more than an iPod touch camera.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

You won't believe some of the horrible paint jobs on the Cake Family Babysitting (foalsitting?) Fun set. There were some where Pound Cake's mane and eyes were just left blank without any color. Luckily, other than a few blemishes on Mrs. Cake, everything was colored nicely and detailed on the one I have.

The sad thing is, I don't have anywhere to display them. My room is really small and my tables and shelves are already taken up by other things. I might have one place I could display everything, but then I'd have to find somewhere for some other things I have. Right now everything is either stored away somewhere, or on my nightstand, where everything is starting to get crowded.Ye

Yeah I'm having the same problem , my room is also super small. There's several things I wanna get but it's kind of a bummer knowing I don't really have anywhere to show them off at the moment and I already have things that don't have homes yet .I"m currently thinking of adding a shelf to my room. Although I worry it'll make it feel more crowded.

Bottom right is a Vinyl Scratch
Messenger Bag in the middle back is place holder for my Twilight Sparkle messenger bag because I forgot where I put it

Ignore pile of cards to the top left of my playmat

post-12867-0-60472800-1386723467_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I'm just gonna show my updated collection, but It's still small though. I Think I messed up the Talking Princess Twilight Sparkle's mane and tail also I don't even know how I can get it working. I just know how to turn it on, but I just don't know what's wrong with it though. I just followed the instructions, but I don't know why the wings are glowing with my hands and All I know is that she's been talking and singing every time I press the Cutie Mark button and nothing else that's it. I could use some advice on how to get it working though.

HNI_0015_zpsb2b2eb91.jpg

(Sorry for the Picture Quality though)

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

My niece, whoe likes the show, just discovered I'm a brony. She bought me for Christmas a Rarity small plushy, and blind bag Rarity, and then her and I went out and bought packs and decks of the MLP CCG.

In case of confusion, Rarity is my favorite. I'll post them soon.

• Brohoof 1

Alright, here's a shot of my current collection:

post-592-0-49669100-1389590635_thumb.jpg

Closer look at the top:

post-592-0-74948600-1389590742_thumb.jpg

Rarity cutie mark shirt, Rarity poster(comes with Rarity deck box), and My Little Pony 2014 calender.

And the bottom:

post-592-0-08508700-1389590859_thumb.jpg

Blind bag ponies including 4 whose names escape me, Photo Finish, Hoity Toity, and Rarity(came in a 3 pack together), Aurora Rarity plushie, Rarity deck box with over 50 cards inside, and 5 DVDs- The Friendship Express, Royal Pony Wedding, Pinkie Pie Party, Princess Twilight Sparkle, and Equestria Girls. All I got for now. :P

I collect a lot of the cards- I have a little photo album where I put them all. I have no shelves so I don't really collect the toys and I don't have the money to be doing that anyway (I have things like bills- with a minimum wage job)

This isn't really my collection, but as the OP says:

Post pictures of your pony merch. 

So, today, during downtime in my math class, I walked on over to my teacher, asked him to hold my plushie, and then snapped a picture really quick for some lolz :D

I got in a bit of trouble for "You're not supposed to take pictures of staff, let alone have your phone out in class." But he let me off with a warning this time :D

1526575_683808381672119_1220542574_n.jpg

Hopefully he won't learn that I put it up on the web :lol: He's an alright guy, though, he'd probably laugh about it :D

Well my current collection is on a list and pictures ARE HERE.

-Twilight pillow plush

-MLP Equestria Girls DVD

-MLP Blanket

-2 Mlp pillow cases

-POP Funko RD figure

-Lyra Heartstrings funko vinyl fig.

-2 Mlp comics

-Pinkie pie card box

-Lots of blind bags

[

-A bit of dog tags.

-2014 calendar 

-Gala tin

-MLP trading card series 1 collectors box.

-Mlp Binder

-2 Mlp shirts (2 more is coming)

-Mane 6 tin

-Mlp Posters

-Derpy Bag

-2013 Comic Con Chara Covers MLP bag

-Luna door hanger/RD Button

-Rd Headphones

EDIT: Pictures will be here TODAY

Edited by Lunia