Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Your Collection

Apple      Bloom

I have the crystal ponies set where the ponies sparkle, a doctor whooves hot topic toy, pinkie pie mlp box, and shirts. One says DJ pon3 with graffiti of vinyl, one that has an epic group of all the ponies, a regular black Brony short that's classic, and a shirt that says "trust me. I'm a doctor." With doctor whooves on it!

• Brohoof 1

This isn't including all of the things they come with.

I have the train, Castle, carousel, sweet shop, farm, school, nursery and the first sort of canterlot castle thing that came with loads of accessories and stuff...and the hot air balloon.

I also have colouring books and stuff.

856226_468794699846737_1063252222_o.jpg

Edited by Kittybelle
  • Brohoof 6

my collection won't all fit in one picture, I am gonna have to try and get one together, I have A LOT of pony merch, from blindbags to signed tara stong stuff,ponies,posters, comics, ect.

I have so much of it I am trying to sell some of my duplicate items off for charity on ponybay, not ebay but the new pony buying/selling site that just got started for buying selling pony stuff., I have a link on my profile page if anypony is interested, it is just for buying and selling though, there is no pony talk.

all of the pictures i have of my collection i have are here http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/mlpfan/library/?start=all&page=1 but is it only part of my collection.

Here is my small collection, made up of comics only because I'm not a fan of brushables at all and the DVD's won't work here (Region 1 =/= Region 2) so they seemed like the perfect MLP merch to collect:

post-12045-0-64920000-1364046107_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Here is the latest addition to my collection. It's the New Lunar Republic shirt from Ocular Proof.

20130326_203505_zps4e50c201.jpg

It will be a bit before I get anything else to add. I want to add the Luna, Cadence, and Celestia blind bags to my collection.

• Brohoof 3

This isn't including all of the things they come with.

I have the train, Castle, carousel, sweet shop, farm, school, nursery and the first sort of canterlot castle thing that came with loads of accessories and stuff...and the hot air balloon.

I also have colouring books and stuff.

img-1287359-1-856226_468794699846737_106

So many Pinkie Pies. @_@

I've been wanting the Favorite Collection set for a while now but haven't gotten around to buying it yet. Once BronyCon is over, I'll probably be adding a lot more to my collection.

(edited)

I'm going to use this topic to tell you about the things I've collected lately. I'm not much of a reviewer but in the UK we have a limited access to pony goods, so in case any other UK bronies are curious, I'll writ a little about the quality, and what I enjoy.

I live on my own, so I am very careful not to go overboard now I have freedom to buy what I want! Haha.

This weekend I spotted online that the 20" Pinkie Pie was half price at Argos. £12.50 for a cuddly Pinkie! I reserved one online, as I had no idea how long the sale was on for, or stock levels. Next day I went and picked her up. I'm glad I did!

ahCDK2x.jpg

Is that a huge Pinkie, a huge aquarium, a tiny house? (It's all of these things)

She is VERY cuddly. I accidentally fell asleep downstairs one night and used her as a cushion to lean on. Her material is somewhere between velour and minky - it's nice to touch but not as premium as some.

The mane is not ideal (then again it doesn't tear and shred), but coincedentally I have been chopping and adjusting some magenta coral fleece throws this month, so I'm going to make her a nice plush mane. Her forehead isn't so bulgy in real life as the photos, and once there's a nice mane in place, she'll look super.

cRcGgHf.jpg

Here you can see that they did make an effort with the sewing pattern at least.

Here's the pirate ship she's standing near - I shared it in my intro post too - I hope nobody minds.

V68OwVl.jpg

kstChkZ.jpg

Ever since I found out the barcodes for the blind bag ponies, I've saved so much on buying them! My one wish is to find a Big Mac some day though. smile.png

Edited by Witchkin
  • Brohoof 9

• 2 weeks later...

My Whole collection isn't much but it's a few pins a Rainbow Dash slap band, Rainbow Dash headphones and a derpy hoodie the photos will be in the next post (hopefully) on this

• Brohoof 1

This is my collection. Pretty big on the comic books. They're really great reads. Can't wait for the Rarity comic to come out this week! And there are two little PCV figurines. One of Rarity and one of Merry May. And yes...that is Mario. << lol

post-10687-0-12620000-1366014940_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Due to my parents not approving of me being a pegasister, and not being allowed to leave the house alone due to autism and the amount of evil people around, I don't have easy ascess to ponies. Also, my local stores don't sell the ponies much. I have a travelling Fluttershy, Crystal empire Twilight and Pinkie and 3 blind bag ponies: Royal Riff, Twilight Sky and Shoeshine, whom is my favorite and sits on my 3DS. Not much, but, I hope I can eventually get more into my collection.

Here are my latest additions. I bought deal from toywiz that came with 5 packs of cards and 3 random blind bag/pvc ponies, and a Celestia obey poster. Opening up those packs of cards brought back some nostalgia from when I was big into power ranger movie cards, pokemon cards, and yugioh cards. I will probably get more cards at some point as it was a feeling that I haven't experienced in ages. For the 3 random ponies that came with the cards I was really, really hoping that I wouldn't get Gilda because she is the only character that I don't care for. And guess what! I got her...Bleh. Anyway I got another Fluttershy and a pony that I don't know. Maybe you guys can help me identify her.

20130425_181501_zps5415e06c.jpg

20130425_181920_zpsbb7055dc.jpg

• Brohoof 1

This is a little update of my pony sort of shrine XD 

img-1415478-1-tumblr_mm06xr3KVu1qgaja8o1

I also recently  painted a custom a original Princess Luna Blindbag so she was as close I could get to look like season 2 princess luna using matte and metallic acrylic paint. 

img-1415478-2-tumblr_mm06xhB1gM1qgaja8o1

Edited by KailaOceano
  • Brohoof 2

So many Pinkie Pies. @_@

I've been wanting the Favorite Collection set for a while now but haven't gotten around to buying it yet. Once BronyCon is over, I'll probably be adding a lot more to my collection.

That's because Pinkie Pie is best pony! 

Don't forget you'll have an empty wallet. I'm looking to add some merch to my collection when I go to BronyCon too. Never been there before, but I heard there's lot's of cool stuff. I only think I'm going to a few things, depends what's really all there.  I'll try to get the best merch at BronyCon though. ; ) 

I have a bit, I wish I had more though, don't we all?

post-13666-0-44380800-1363232343_thumb.j

Yeah, I would like to have a bit more but I don't want to be flooded with Pony Merch :X I really do like the hat. Did you happen to make this? Looks awesome!

• Brohoof 1

We all love pony merch, so I thought you might want to see what I've got.

post-12366-0-42141200-1367816574_thumb.jpg

So here's a run down of all of it:

21 pins running at $2 each

2 vinyl figures $15 each

6 comic books (4 bought in store for $5 each, two bought on ebay for $50"

3 blind bags $5.50 each

2 patches $4 each

1 set of 3 figures $10

1 lanyard $7

1 wallet (not shown) $18

2 t-shirts (not shown) $22 each

And finally the center piece of my collection 1 custom fluttershy sculpted by the soon to retire MadPonyScientist on DeviantArt $120

Total $335.50

So show me what you have and how big your shrine is.

• Brohoof 1

*snip*

Hello, just informing you that I have merged your thread with the pre-existing masterthread on posting your own collection of pony merchandise. Do be sure to utilize the search function to check whether or not a thready exists, thanks!

http://shadowhedgiefan91.deviantart.com/art/My-Pony-Collection-369997311

There's mine. I own:

12 shirts.
2 cups
2 DVDs
3 Plushies.
10 Bath products
a bracelet
27 blindbags
35 regular toys.
A Blanket
A book.
10 socks
18 cards
7 sticker packets
several coloring books
a Derpy tote bag.

-I also own coloring books but I forgot about them.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...

It's not much to look at, and it's because I've started getting this stuff about a week ago.  But I'm very proud of how much I managed to get in a few weeks.

post-16113-0-34389400-1370440344_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this is okay to post this here if not then feel free to move it!

I'll start with mlp friendship is magic collection that has really grown lately.

Twilight sparkle plush from Walmart

D7331954-BD38-4E27-B35D-D54680F99CD6-478

The mane six hashro collection and dress up Celestia

23151429-7687-47B4-8FE5-7FE111E83B0F-478

MLP blind bag collection and random figures and fluttershy with wings

3A4EF7EB-BAA1-4B97-A146-243EA431F096-478

MLP calendar, coloring book, and wedding DVD

3129BE8D-2DE2-4EAA-B122-0F359DA36209-478

FBE234E1-4BA9-4D8B-895B-77B95BDCBEFF-478

1F7C12DA-E0C1-4E13-9F35-D4E51E4C6747-478

EDA00AFE-F3B7-4AEC-834F-43367F7A00BD-478

Mlphgwlt2.jpg

I carry this wallet everywhere!

hottopic-fluttershybuds.jpg

I think I'm going to get some Rarity earbuds as well!

hottopic-lanyard.jpg

I love my lanyard! :3

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/615724499/10-PCS-my-little-pony-Loose-Action-Figures-pony-wedding-set-2-5-inch-Princess-Cadance.jpg

I have this set including the entire mane 6 set (excluding fluttershy) I also have sown random glitter blind bag ponies.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41QVmU%2BRGTL.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51gEr0KZR9L._SY445_.jpg

I also have a twilightlicious shirt that still have the tags that I may trade for that twilight time traveler shirt. I have some random buttons I got time traveling twilight, fluttershy that says yay on it, and a rarity that says fabulous on it.

I also added a Trixie and Lyra pony to my collection! I found them at big lots really cheap!

http://www.enterplaystore.com/images/13535894340711738313036.jpeg

I recommend getting this to all true fans! You get 6 packs of trading cards and a checklist for the cards.

All new and old fans need season one of the show so you don't have to keep watching it on YouTube!

http://ponyvillegazette.com/files/2012/09/shout_factory_my_little_pony_friendship_is_magic_season_1_dvd_set.jpg

I have some new things to add to my collection. I actually probably have more but this is the big stuff.

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p640/anjyu123/null_zps94eb28b2.jpg

The elements of harmony guidebook

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p640/anjyu123/null_zps4103bda8.jpg

RD and Fluttershy keychain

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p640/anjyu123/null_zps6a6f1246.jpg

Chrysallis Arc comic book with all six issues

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p640/anjyu123/null_zps71fd073d.jpg

The newest lunch tin from Enterplay which came with a poster inside and 25 cards 

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p640/anjyu123/null_zps630f70ef.jpg

Fluttershy Vinayl by Funkopop

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p640/anjyu123/null_zps46c79708.jpg

My 16 inch pinkie pie from build-a-bear plush 

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p640/anjyu123/null_zps714df264.jpg

I ordered Fluttershy and AJ and I'm still waiting on them to ship from toywiz.

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p640/anjyu123/null_zpsdf26cbdc.png

My OC Twinkleshy Dark Moon drew for me.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

See any different since I last posted picture of my dolls..... anything different?

post-13374-0-14720600-1371520700_thumb.jpg

No? Look harder........................

Give up?

It's Applejack!

post-13374-0-81223200-1371520707_thumb.jpgpost-13374-0-00884800-1371520715_thumb.jpg

I brought it at Wal-Mart yesterday, and there was three left. So, it is best you go over there and buy NOW!!

Edited by Shadowgirl87
  • Brohoof 3

See any different since I last posted picture of my dolls..... anything different?

attachicon.gifmlp 001.JPG

No? Look harder........................

Give up?

It's Applejack!

attachicon.gifmlp 002.JPGattachicon.gifmlp 003.JPG

I brought it at Wal-Mart yesterday, and there was three left. So, it is best you go over there and buy NOW!!

super jelly I have been keeping my eye out for it. I"m still keeping an eye out for 5in rarity, I have the 10 inch one already. Hopefully I don't have to wait too much longe

I've got next to nothing. I came home today to find my mom had gotten me some ponies: each one of the Mane 6. Except Fluttershy. I would love a plushie, especially of my OC, but I can't afford one.

image.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Here is my collection:

1629t21.jpg

The two boxes contain a full set of Series 1 Enterplay MLP cards. The badges on the left are customs from Ebay.

Notable members of the collection: Spike, accurate Fluttershy and Rarity, the "villains" corner over on the right (Steven Magnet, Gilda, Trixie and Manny-Roar), Mr and Mrs. Cake, the full Apple family at the back, and Nightmare Moon smile.png

You'll notice I only have four of the larger Mane Six ponies so far. Next on my list to get are Flim and Flam, the neon Wonderbolts, the extended Apple family in Wave 7, the school and music sets coming out soon, and of course most important of all...Queen Chrysalis!

I just hope they make a Discord figure soon, he is a huge gap in the collection. I think they should release a blind bag wave where each pony comes with one of 8 pieces of slot-together Discord, (four limbs, tail, two body parts, wings and head) to make a figure of Discord who's a big larger than the ponies. I'd certainly buy an entire box of ponies if I thought I could get Discord from it smile.png

Oh, and we also need some Changelings, plus some Timberwolves.

EDIT: oops! I forgot to put some ponies in the picture. I also have eight of the sparkly Crystal Empire ponies, plus the metallic Pinkie and special (glow in the dark?) Twilight.

Edited by Casbyness
  • Brohoof 4