Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Your Collection

Apple      Bloom

I went to the toy section of Zellers, and they had every colour of pony... every colour but... orange. 

So here are my Mane 5. I'm pissed that I couldn't find Applejack, but I'll just assume she's so popular she is selling off those shelves like mad ;)  

post-9383-0-50959100-1355407985_thumb.jpg (how do you do spoiler tags?)

Later I wandered into another toy outlet to find my main pony AJ. They had a much bigger version of her, and I knew it would annoy me not to have a matching set, so I still have no AJ. 

And I promised myself I would stop there, but if I find a matching CMC I can't be held responsible for my actions. ;)

RD's hair is so crazy because I am prepping her for a haircut. I hope I don't regret it once I style it like the show, though. 

I haven't posted here yet? :o 

I will get all of it together really quick......

.... Back! This first one is all my fun stuff, the most recent addition I got at FYE today, the big throw blanket :3 So fluffy....

post-7721-0-22151700-1355699316_thumb.jpg

And my tattoo

post-7721-0-62531700-1355699309_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

My collection is only 5 toys, a tshirt, and a couple vinyl stickers, but im fairly proud of how my Rarity looks after a mane restyling, so heres the first of several that i plan to modify. shes fabulous now!

P12-16-12_19-18_zps8b4a9a02.jpg

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just took another photo of my updated collection:

my_mlp_fim_merchandise_collection__updat

As you can see, I've added my new Lyra Heartstrings plushie and shirt (and for the lack of a better quote, "I love them!"), the pin button I received from Dusty Katt ("World's Manliest Brony") upon meeting him at EquestriaLA, and my own fake Daring-Do book that I made and brought to EQLA (to include with my cosplay of Daring).

img0095qa.jpg

Apologies for the cluttered shelf, I've only got space for my figurines on one shelf by itself so I have to cram my MLP toys on there. I have a blindbag Lyra and Trixie I got the other day that I still haven't got around to positioning. I also own a Doctor Whooves shirt and 20% Cooler hoodie from welovefine.

Edited by Ash Crimson

Me and most of my collection...img-915490-1-PB080295.jpgIncluded:- DJ PON-3 Shirt- Rainbow Dash Lounge Pants- Brony Wristband- 20% Cooler Sunglasses- Derpy Vinyl figurine- Crystal Pinkie Keychain- 13 blindbag figurinesTwilight Sparkle x1Rarity x1Pinkie Pie x1Rainbow Dash x1Fluttershy x1Applejack x1Crystal Rarity x1Peachy Pie x1Beachberry x1Coconut Cream x1Gardenia Glow x1Sweetsong x1Skywishes x1Not Included in photo:- Rainbow Dash over-ear headphones (bought just after I took this photo)- Fluttershy "yay" T-Shirt- Discord T-Shirt- "Derpy is Best Pony" T-Shirt- Trading cards of all but one of the blindbags- Twilight Sparkle store-bought plushie.

Ok, where did you get the lounge pants and Rainbow Dash earbuds. You, have started now an awesome style and shirt combo. I am definitely buying these as soon as I can.

• Brohoof 1

Ok, where did you get the lounge pants and Rainbow Dash earbuds. You, have started now an awesome style and shirt combo. I am definitely buying these as soon as I can.
Bought all of them at hot topic. (Do NOT buy the earbuds though. Get the headphone set, because the buds suck in quality.)

I have added to my collection...

Blindbags: Pepperdance, Shiny Rarity, Shiny Pinkie Pie.

Rainbow Dash metal necklace (wear that everywhere I go now)

Rarity "It is on!" T-Shirt

Trixie "have you seen this wizard?" T-Shirt

Rainbow Dash mini Plushie

Bought all of them at hot topic. (Do NOT buy the earbuds though. Get the headphone set, because the buds suck in quality.)

I have added to my collection...

Blindbags: Pepperdance, Shiny Rarity, Shiny Pinkie Pie.

Rainbow Dash metal necklace (wear that everywhere I go now)

Rarity "It is on!" T-Shirt

Trixie "have you seen this wizard?" T-Shirt

Rainbow Dash mini Plushie

Cool, you seem to be very Rarity like. Good sense of fashion. Do you do shipping, cause you would seem to have a good eye for that. Anyways, I am going to go to Hot Topic most likely for the first time, but not last. How comfy are the rainbow dash lounge pants. I might go up to Vancouver to meet Michelle Crebber (possibly). I need something warm and comphy. Btw, do the headphones have good quality in sound (like as good as beats or better.)

• Brohoof 1

Cool, you seem to be very Rarity like. Good sense of fashion. Do you do shipping, cause you would seem to have a good eye for that. Anyways, I am going to go to Hot Topic most likely for the first time, but not last. How comfy are the rainbow dash lounge pants. I might go up to Vancouver to meet Michelle Crebber (possibly). I need something warm and comphy. Btw, do the headphones have good quality in sound (like as good as beats or better.)
Ugh... No shipping for me. I don't like that as much... But thanks for the compliment, I guess.

The Lounge Pants are thin, but are quite comfy. (I'm wearing them right now.)

The headphones are average quality, (Definitely not beats, but that's not saying much as they're nothing more than overpriced $70 quality headphones...) but the noise isolation seems to be particularly good. (They are fragile though so be careful). They can be compared probably to a cheap Skullcandy set.

• Brohoof 1

Ugh... No shipping for me. I don't like that as much... But thanks for the compliment, I guess.

The Lounge Pants are thin, but are quite comfy. (I'm wearing them right now.)

The headphones are average quality, (Definitely not beats, but that's not saying much as they're nothing more than overpriced $70 quality headphones...) but the noise isolation seems to be particularly good. (They are fragile though so be careful). They can be compared probably to a cheap Skullcandy set.

So, it is $70 for headphones. I kind of am saving up, but, you know, I hardly spend money. I will buy them. I will most likely though ask my parents for some money to buy from Hot Topic. I hope to get them soon.

So, it is $70 for headphones. I kind of am saving up, but, you know, I hardly spend money. I will buy them. I will most likely though ask my parents for some money to buy from Hot Topic. I hope to get them soon.

No, I was saying that Beats without the brandname are only about worth $70 for their quality.

The RD headphones are $25.  Lounge Pants are $17.

No, I was saying that Beats without the brandname are only about worth $70 for their quality.

The RD headphones are $25.  Lounge Pants are $17.

Ok, that is reasonable. I am now happy to go to Hot Topic next year (our parents double the money we have in our bank accounts.) I can't wait to get some comfy pajamas that I will wear.

I'm REALLY jealous at you all...

I don't want to fill my room with nothing but My Little Pony things, but i'd love to have a couple figurines here and there.

BEHOLD! MY AWESOMELY GIANT COLLECTION!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Hold your screams of jealousy back, guys. BTW I only bought this for Twilight.

Super Nintendo + Ponies = SO AWESOME *Rainbow Dash awesome face*

I am SO buying a couple toys just so i can put them on my SNES! retro consoles ftw! :D

Edit: Is that a nes under the snes? :o

Edited by Lolnus
  • Brohoof 1

Super Nintendo + Ponies = SO AWESOME *Rainbow Dash awesome face*

I am SO buying a couple toys just so i can put them on my SNES! retro consoles ftw! :D

Edit: Is that a nes under the snes? :o

That it is, that it is. There's a PS2 next to it, and I have an Atari 2600 in my living room. Thinking of getting a Genesis, too. The only issue is placement...

I want a Nes.

I mean, I have *thinking*... 17 consoles (I'm counting the fact that i have 3 xboxes and 2 ps3's), but i really want a NES... :D

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got bit by the blind bag pony bug lately and I have a lot of new additions to my collection. I just ordered the rest of the figures I need for Wave 1, I've got all the Crystal Ponies, A lot of wave 2  (I"m hoping maybe someone on here would be willing to trade with me (my extra wave 1s or crystal ponies) since I don't want to spend 7$+ on a figurine that I know at most cost them like 3-5$) and I"ve got all of the wave with the princesses. I also just bought the apple family set. And my Meijer got in the 5in fluttershy plush so I had to get that! ( She joined my 5in Rainbow Dash,Pinkie Pie and Twilight and my 10inch of those 3 and my Daisy jo plush) I also got the white celestia/pinkie set (can't believe they could bother to paint celestia's hooves yellow/gold ) 

Oh and probably 2-3 other ponies that I bought second hand XD

Anyway this is the rest of it visualized

Oh the fashion style princess luna is apparently hiding...

133_5721-1.jpg

My handsewn Fluttershy and Princess Luna

133_0396_zpsc4a0fce0.jpg

At Midwestria I got these super nifty magnets

133_5328_zps44d175a4.jpg

Okay, forgive my ignorance.  I"ve only recently started collecting, and even then I have to share with my 4 year old, lol.  I've seen the images of the SDCC Derpy figure floating around in several collection pictures...can someone explain what the SDCC figure is, and where I could get one?  The vinyl one I know you can get at Hot Topic (it's bigger than I originally thought it would be). 

I have a TON of G1 toys that were mine when I was my daughter's age, but they're in boxes in the attic.  I need to go through them.  My daughter has a ton of G3 brushables and we're working on collecting all of the G4 brushables.  I'm really looking for the Fashion Style ponies; all I have are Celestia and Luna.  Any suggestions?

Also, Toys R Us had/has a pony pack that featured Nightmare Moon with a few other ponies, but it was, like, $45.  Does anyone know if Nightmare Moon is available by herself yet?  It's a beautiful pony, shaped like the Celestia brushable.   

Okay, forgive my ignorance.  I"ve only recently started collecting, and even then I have to share with my 4 year old, lol.  I've seen the images of the SDCC Derpy figure floating around in several collection pictures...can someone explain what the SDCC figure is, and where I could get one?  The vinyl one I know you can get at Hot Topic (it's bigger than I originally thought it would be). 

I have a TON of G1 toys that were mine when I was my daughter's age, but they're in boxes in the attic.  I need to go through them.  My daughter has a ton of G3 brushables and we're working on collecting all of the G4 brushables.  I'm really looking for the Fashion Style ponies; all I have are Celestia and Luna.  Any suggestions?

Also, Toys R Us had/has a pony pack that featured Nightmare Moon with a few other ponies, but it was, like, $45.  Does anyone know if Nightmare Moon is available by herself yet?  It's a beautiful pony, shaped like the Celestia brushable.   

SDCC  is as I understand it San Diego Comic Con , one that was only available there for some reason.(so ebay and amazon now) I just started collecting older ponies :3.

All Mane 6 ponies come in fashion style size but Applejack is extremely rare. I"m not sure how many are sold in stores anymore. But I've seen them sold in Target, Meijer and Walmart.  Only the princesses and the mane 6 come in the fashion style pack.

If you don't want to search stores Toywiz is the easier ,but more expensive way to go.(even they're out of applejack though)

The only way to get Nightmare Moon alone is ebay and it's honestly worth it more just to buy the pack. I"m pretty happy I bought it. You could always wait for a sale I suppose for Christmas they had it down to  30$ .

I just got this yesterday, and i loooove it :3 It's my first pony related thing :D

I wore it to school today. I've never been so proud of my fandom before :)

mEBcuTy.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I wish I could collect everything but this is what I've managed so far. Sorry if the picture quality isn't very good. I did the best I could. I'm really excited to share it with my fellow bronies. :)

post-3052-0-95334200-1359247374_thumb.jpg

Edited by TwiShyPie
  • Brohoof 2

i have 2 shirts,one with rarity and one with multiple ponies.then ive got alot of figures,including the cmc,mane 6 minus pinkie and applejack,lyra, and trixie.then ive got some mini figures,too.oh,and my rainbowdash plushie.:)