Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could take the place of any of the princesses for 1 year who would it be

Twilight-Shimmer

So just a fun here. If you could take the place of any of the princesses (Cadance, Celestia, Flurry Heart, Luna, or Twilight.) which one would it be and why?

For me, it would be a toss up between Luna (Best Princess) because I love the night and managing it sounds like something that could be fun to do.

or

Flurry Heart, simply because shes so cute.

• Brohoof 2

I would have to say Twilight one because shes my one of my favorite characters and two because I could be friends with the mane 6.

well technically you mean the rest of the mane 6 as you would be a part of them :) but still Twilight's a good choice 

• Brohoof 2

Cadance so I can have Shining. What? He's pretty. Also I find her role the most interesting, being the Princess of love. I couldn't really fit in with the others, so this would be the best. Plus, Shiny.  :wub:

• Brohoof 2

Cadance so I can have Shining. What? He's pretty. Also I find her role the most interesting, being the Princess of love. I couldn't really fit in with the others, so this would be the best. Plus, Shiny.   :wub:

Hehe depending on when you took her place though you may or may not have a daughter

• Brohoof 2

I would totally want to be Baby Flurry Heart because tons of naps and no current responsibilities!

Most likely, I'd be Twilight. I'd immensely enjoy living in a small village with the Mane 5, and would devote as much time as I could reading books and learning more about magic. While I would feel a bunch of pressure in such a position at first, I would rather face challenges with friends by my side. ^^

• Brohoof 2

Celestia.

Huh, surprised even myself with that answer.

I'm not one to like shouldering responsibility, and hers is probably the biggest. The tragedy of her past put aside, her role probably has the most paperwork, stress and what have you else. Nor would that mean I  would get to meet her as I'm essentially temporarily "replacing" her. Heck, I don't even trust if I'll make the best decisions for a country.

Well, maybe I just want to be looked up to for once.

Or, maybe that means Celestia gets to finally take a day off for once.

• Brohoof 4

Twilight. Because I'd love for Celestia to be my teacher, friend, and psuedo-mom.

Celestia.

Huh, surprised even myself with that answer.

I'm not one to like shouldering responsibility, and hers is probably the biggest. The tragedy of her past put aside, her role probably has the most paperwork, stress and what have you else. Nor would that mean I would get to meet her as I'm essentially temporarily "replacing" her. Heck, I don't even trust if I'll make the best decisions for a country.

Well, maybe I just want to be looked up to for once.

Or, maybe that means Celestia gets to finally take a day off for once.

... you're a lovely person.

Wanna be friends? <3

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

@@ShadOBabe,

Hmm, I wonder if both our hypotheticals happened at once, that would make me your pony sempai?

...why do I also get the feeling that with the half the princesses out of comission like that, would be the time evil comes to try knocking on Equestria's doors?

Edit: Also, totally needs to be a fanfic! Someone fills in for Celestia/Twilight and has to scramble to take care of things until they come back!

And sure, feel free to shoot me a friend... request thingie & a PM. I make a point of accepting any who try, I just like to hear from them too!

Edited by Widdershins
  • Brohoof 1

@@Widdershins,

I would go Celestia too, because, imagine, suddenly Celestia becomes as mad as Discord, how cool would that be? I would cut the mane down and colour it to look more like my usual OC and ta-dah! a sudden new evil is born and to all others, it's Celestia that got mad! Perhaps I could even frame Discord and thus make everyone believe that if they take him down, I will "get back to normal", but that would be just me playing the role while concocting a masterplan and getting rid of a rival so I can, at the end, take the title of the chaos spirit for myself!! And thus Chaoslestia would be born! Perhaps even a Luna love interest? Who knows, it's no fun if I don't have weaknesess, right?

*evil laugh*

The look on Twi's face and Luna's face when they realise that the eneemy is their own sister/mentor. I would make sure to exploit the weaknes

• Brohoof 1

@@Missklang,

Eh, think the point is to walk a mile(year) in their (horse)shoes. Not completely dethrone & replace them.

Like, its their role & job your taking over, keeping their kingdoms held together or keeping that sun up in the air. Quite a bit of room to fill before you can dash it all to do your own ends.

Thaaat, being said... maybe I'd not be the most dependable leader were I borrowing Celestia's body.

"Court is adjourned for a twenty minute recess! So decrees Celestia!"

*does a quick,daily pirouette through the castle gardens while singing about being a Pretty Uuuuunicorn!*

*comes back to court panting, with flowers & glitter stuck in mane*

"I SENTENCE YOU TO DEATH!"       Miss... this is a hearing on zoning regulations.

"Uhp, sorry, got sidetracked."

That, and with any amount of power, I'd at least decree that I have cake on hand for emergency snackage purposes. Thus, Choelestria would be born! (Yeh, totally what I misread your 'Chaoslestia' as, lol!)

not celestia cause i dont wanna wake up like at 6:00AM everyday to rise the sun lmao

luna would be interesting to see everyponies dreams. but doing this everynight would be tiring too ay i wonder how they can do it all their live. worse celestia who had to do both for 1000 years without a day free omg poor.

cadence would be cool to be married with shinning :toldya:  but i dont wanna be a mother of a baby and take care of her all day and night. also i dont wanna be stuck in the crystal empire surrounded by snow. flurry heart no cause i dont wanna be a baby xD

twilight has less responsabilities so i could explore equestria, the word, its species..so yeah i choose twilight to explore equestria and see tons of things. :wub:

Edited by Tropico

Here's a funny question to those who said they'd be Celestia, how many of you would find ways to remove the sticks from teh collective Nobles plots, such as Blue Bloods for example? (Minus Fancy Pants and Flur they are cool) Also I like the idea/thought that replacing a pony such as Celestia is like a vacation to em. Heh I can just imagine em lounging on a beach somewhere with sunglasses on ans sipping an umbrella drink

• Brohoof 1

I'm torn between Twilight and Cadence. Twilight shares my love of books, and my mild struggle with OCD. She has many close friends and is growing into her authority so well. Cadence on the other hand is just starting her family, and the Crystal Ponies adore her. As does Shining Armor. It's a real tough choice.

I'll pick Twilight. Though if I became Twi, I might dodge meeting and palling up with Rainbow for a bit, plus I would try to keep Rarity at a distance. Shy and Applejack would be besties and I might hang with Pinkie for laughs.