Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could take the place of any of the princesses for 1 year who would it be

Twilight-Shimmer

If I had to chose it would probably be Twilight as she has the least responsibilities, and I wouldn't have to deal with the stress of ruling over an entire nation, nor would I have to raise and lower either the sun or the moon.

Plus that would leave me more time to explore Equestria.

• Brohoof 1

Princess Flurry Heart, definitely. Come on! Think of it! Wouldn't you love to grow up living in the crystal castle in the Crystal Empire with the two most amazing ponies as your parents?! I WOULD! Besides, Flurry Hearts got her whole life ahead of her! More specifically, her whole childhood.

• Brohoof 1

Princess Flurry Heart, definitely. Come on! Think of it! Wouldn't you love to grow up living in the crystal castle in the Crystal Empire with the two most amazing ponies as your parents?! I WOULD! Besides, Flurry Hearts got her whole life ahead of her! More specifically, her whole childhood.

Though you'd only get to be her for 1 year hehe, though in her case it would be more likely you would join her as a twin sister

• Brohoof 1

Luna for sure (the best one)... And I wouldn't mind that year taking place during all "into-the-Moon-banishment"  :D  Why? Thus I would have a tiny chance to be safe of all the work and responsibility... for a year... finally. Seriously I can hardly see that "vacation" happen ever unless me taking place of princess Luna during that period  :orly:

• Brohoof 1

Princess Luna, I prefer and like working at the night shift. Also, I get to sleep while looking over the dream realm.

Edited by Satrox
  • Brohoof 1

Princess Luna for sure! I am already a fan of the night and like her, I have confidence issues (if she still has those) and social issues, it would seem like a good fit. Plus, when doing what I have to do with the moon and all, it would be a lot more peaceful and quiet to guard through the night. Of course if trouble went ddwn, I would be screwed. XD I am pacifist, whereas Luna seems like one who would be ready to fight.

• Brohoof 1

Here's a thought if someone became Cadance, and arrived in Equestria BEFORE the rise of  Nightmare Moon, tey could use their knowledge of the events to prevent it, say by building clubs and such dedicated to the night life? Oh and then smack some sense into Celestia for ignoring her sisters troubles lol.

Here's a funny question to those who said they'd be Celestia, how many of you would find ways to remove the sticks from teh collective Nobles plots, such as Blue Bloods for example? (Minus Fancy Pants and Flur they are cool) Also I like the idea/thought that replacing a pony such as Celestia is like a vacation to em. Heh I can just imagine em lounging on a beach somewhere with sunglasses on ans sipping an umbrella drink

Well, Celestia does hold balls & events. Mind you, considering how she's complained about them she like as not doesn't have full control over how they go. But that's probably what I'd do, center some banquet or ball around a mildly embarrassing competition. Say, maybe have some large cash prize or solid gold trophy complete with a new nobility rank & title (that in the long run doesn't actually mean anything if you read the small print) and the only way they can get it is through sack races, face-only cake eating contests or ice bucket challenges. Should any noblepony balk, I can dissuade them with the fact that its "for charity, and besides, your Queen is willingly volunteering. Do you not seek advancement & the welfare of the,uh, charity I just mentioned?"

Also, second thing to do if I replace her. Changing her title to Queen. Because Princess means nothin' but Jack.

So just a fun here. If you could take the place of any of the princesses (Cadance, Celestia, Flurry Heart, Luna, or Twilight.) which one would it be and why?

For me, it would be a toss up between Luna (Best Princess) because I love the night and managing it sounds like something that could be fun to do.

or

Flurry Heart, simply because shes so cute.

Hi, though this is character based discussion, it is not grounded in the particular events of the show, and so it has henceforth been moved to Sugarcube Corner.

<p>This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.</p>

Hi, though this is character based discussion, it is not grounded in the particular events of the show, and so it has henceforth been moved to Sugarcube Corner.

<p>This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.</p>

*goes wide eyed at the move then looks around for cake!*

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...