Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Lyra and Lyra

Totally Nyx

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

It's perfectly alright, Lyra.

I often lose track of which books I have in my library.

As for what I said regarding Princess Celestia,

I simply meant due to Princess Celestia being...Well, a Princess,

she may seem intimidating to most ponies but she is actually one of the most down to Earth ponies in all of Equestria.

Ah ok, makes me feel a little better. I think. Still I'd rather she not know about that particular... trespassing. :P

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I wholeheartedly agree, Lyra. :adorkable:

"We do, too!" :icwudt: :grin:

"And I think it's awesome having the three of you as my friends, too." *Group hug* :wacko::please::lie:

Oh hey, group hug? I wanna join.

Me too!

*both join*

2 hours ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

Hiya guys! This is my first time here! So, I was wondering.. How well do you know Derpy Hooves, Miss Lyra? :P

Hi there NightmareLuna, welcome to our humble abode!

Everypony knows Derpy Hooves. She's one of the sweetest ponies in town. I actually look up to her. She's always so happy and can bring a smile to anypony's face.

"Miss Lyra"? No need to be so formal. Please, call me Lyra. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
49 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Ah ok, makes me feel a little better. I think. Still I'd rather she not know about that particular... trespassing. :P

Me too!

*both join*

1. Mahlipsareshield. *Makes locking motion & throws away the key*

2. Yay! Yay! Yeehaw! ^_^:D:icwudt: *Hugs back*

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

On June 3, 2017 at 9:36 PM, Totally Lyra said:

Me too!

*both join*

Hi there NightmareLuna, welcome to our humble abode!

Everypony knows Derpy Hooves. She's one of the sweetest ponies in town. I actually look up to her. She's always so happy and can bring a smile to anypony's face.

"Miss Lyra"? No need to be so formal. Please, call me Lyra. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

Thanks for the warm welcome! So, basically Derpy is kind of like how most ponies consider Pinkie Pie?

Alrighty then, I will be sure to do that from here on out, Lyra. ;)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hello, Lyra,

These are kind of odd question's:

1. Since you've been living with "Totally Lyra" have you found any hobbies of his that you enjoy?

2. Do you have any new interests that you've discovered on your own?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question's, I really appreciate it!

Your Faithful Friend,

Twilight Sparkle

P.S. Sparklefan got me interested in the DC Comics Superhero "Batman" who uses his intelligence & gadgets in lieu of super powers.

Here's a picture from last Nightmare Night/Halloween where I'm dressed as Batman's sidekick "Batgirl" or "Batmare", in my case. :P

Spoiler

twilight_sparkle_as_batmare____again__ve

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

Thanks for the warm welcome! So, basically Derpy is kind of like how most ponies consider Pinkie Pie?

Alrighty then, I will be sure to do that from here on out, Lyra. ;)

Kinda but not quite. Pinkie makes ponies smile because she's just so fun to be around. Derpy's happiness to me feels like "Life is hard sometimes but I don't care, my smile's my own and you can't take that away from me" and I can't help but smile when I see her so happy and joyful. :muffins:

4 hours ago, Scootaloo Feri said:

Do you play video games? What is your favorite?  :3

I don't but Totally Lyra here plays them all the time.

I absolutely love video games! My favorite? There's so many I love, though it's not hard to choose which one stands out above the rest. Final Fantasy 7 all the way! :please:

3 hours ago, BronyNumber42 said:

What is the 140235 th decimal of pi?

Uhh, ummm... I don't know. D:
Oddly enough I do have the first 50 digits after the decimal of pi memorized. I used to know the first 125 but they just kinda faded from my mind I guess. I can take a one in ten shot at what it is. I'm guessing 3, yeah it's totally gotta be 3. 
:proud:

Wait I got it! It's a trick question. There is no 140235th decimal of pi, there's only one, it's between the 3 and 1. :P

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Hello, Lyra,

This is kind of an odd question:

"Since you've been living with "Totally Lyra" have you found hobbies of his that you enjoy

or have you developed new interests of your own?"

Thank you for answering my question!

Your Faithful Friend,

Twilight Sparkle

P.S. Sparklefan got me interested in the DC Comics Superhero "Batman" who uses his intelligence & gadgets instead of super powers.

Here's a picture of me from last Nightmare Night/Halloween dressed as Batman's sidekick "Batgirl" or "Batmare", in my case. :P

Reveal hidden contents

twilight_sparkle_as_batmare____again__ve

He doesn't have a lot of hobbies. The things he does most are play video games and board games and read books. Sometimes he does a little programming though. I have no idea what any of it means but somehow it gets him talking to himself for minutes at a time, sometimes longer. He's asked me to look at it before and find some issue with it, but honestly it's just a bunch of jibberish on a screen to me. post-25189-0-95061000-1412626521.png

Hey! It's... well, it's... I guess it's not really much of anything... yet. But you just wait until it's finished. :orly:

Oh wow Twilight, you look really cool! Totally Lyra has told me about some superheroes. I think he's a fan of Iron Mare.

Man.

Iron Man. Woops. :P 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
2 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Oh wow Twilight, you look really cool! Totally Lyra has told me about some superheroes. I think he's a fan of Iron Mare.

Man.

Iron Man. Woops.

Thank you for the compliment on my "Batmare" costume, Lyra it took me forever to sew the gauntlets onto my gloves.

I've heard of "Iron Man" as well as "The Incredible Hulk" who "Flutter Hulk" was apparently based off of in the

MLP:FiM Season 4 episode "Power Ponies".

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Thank you for the compliment on my "Batmare" costume, Lyra it took me forever to sew the gauntlets onto my gloves.

I've heard of "Iron Man" as well as "The Incredible Hulk" who "Flutter Hulk" was apparently based off of in the

MLP:FiM Season 4 episode "Power Ponies".

You made it all yourself without help? I thought Rarity must have helped, it looks so good. :o

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

You made it all yourself without help? I thought Rarity must have helped, it looks so good. :o

Rarity did help quite a bit actually, she watched various Batman cartoons/movies &

looked at which costume designs were most popular amongst the fanbase before deciding on the final outfit.

"Rarity's awesome at her job & I appreciate all of her hard work which, I make sure to tell her all the time."

"That you do, Sparklefan," "Your gratitude means the world to me & makes all of my hard work truly feel worth it, Thank You!" :rarity:

"You're welcome, Rarity." *Smiles*

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Kinda but not quite. Pinkie makes ponies smile because she's just so fun to be around. Derpy's happiness to me feels like "Life is hard sometimes but I don't care, my smile's my own and you can't take that away from me" and I can't help but smile when I see her so happy and joyful. :muffins:

Ahh, I get what you mean! That's actually really cool. Oh, and since I have started trying to make my own pixel ponies, I thought, "Hey? Why not make one for Lyra? It wouldn't be that hard!". So, here it is.. I tried my best, heheh. :please:

image.png.3b8fc25b65672e578dcaea560819d039.png 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

Ahh, I get what you mean! That's actually really cool. Oh, and since I have started trying to make my own pixel ponies, I thought, "Hey? Why not make one for Lyra? It wouldn't be that hard!". So, here it is.. I tried my best, heheh. :please:

image.png.3b8fc25b65672e578dcaea560819d039.png 

Oh my gosh! I don't know what to say. :pinkie:

It's absolutely lovely! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
4 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Oh my gosh! I don't know what to say. :pinkie:

It's absolutely lovely! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

Haha, thanks! I appreciate that a lot. I have been trying to make my pixel ponies look better and better with every one. Well, I just decided to fool around and.. What do you think about GOTH LYRA! *Cue Heavy Metal Beat* XD

image.png.74e4c78cc8ff506853bf64161e28f5ce.png

Edited by NightmareLuna800
  • Brohoof 2

28 minutes ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

Haha, thanks! I appreciate that a lot. I have been trying to make my pixel ponies look better and better with every one. Well, I just decided to fool around and.. What do you think about GOTH LYRA! *Cue Heavy Metal Beat* XD

image.png.74e4c78cc8ff506853bf64161e28f5ce.png

I look so... somber. :o

Quite interesting to be honest. I kinda like it. xD

• Brohoof 2

14 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

I look so... somber. :o

Quite interesting to be honest. I kinda like it. xD

I was just joking around with Goth Lyra, lol. So, I've been curious, are you and "Totally Lyra" like besties? Or something else?

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

I was just joking around with Goth Lyra, lol. So, I've been curious, are you and "Totally Lyra" like besties? Or something else?

Nah, we hang out a bit, but most of the time I'm out doing things with Bonbon. I'd say we're pals, but not quite besties.

Are you sure Lyra? You're for sure my best friend.

Well that's because you don't have many friends here yet and I took you away from all your former friends in the human world.

Fair enough. :P

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'd say we're besties.

You're my best friend, too, Lyra.

I believe what Lyra meant to say is that you are her best human friend Totally Lyra but, was too shy to admit it. :rarity:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

39 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I believe what Lyra meant to say is that you are her best human friend Totally Lyra but, was too shy to admit it. :rarity:

:blush:  <- (Lyra)

:o  <- (Totally Lyra)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Nah, we hang out a bit, but most of the time I'm out doing things with Bonbon. I'd say we're pals, but not quite besties.

Are you sure Lyra? You're for sure my best friend.

Well that's because you don't have many friends here yet and I took you away from all your former friends in the human world.

Fair enough. :P

Cool, cool. I'd definitely say that'll work. As long as your friends everything should be good! Although as Sparklefan said, he's probably your best 'human' friend outside of Equestria, haha. Anyway, who would you say are your friends besides Totally Lyra and Bonbon? If there is any other pony who is your friend.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
18 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@NightmareLuna800

Aside from Bon Bon, Lyra's other friends would include Moon Dancer, Lemon Hearts,Twinkle Shine, Minuette & Twilight Sparkle.

Ahh, so I see! Cool. I think I have heard somewhat about all of them. :P

(Thanks Sparklefan!)

• Brohoof 2

19 hours ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

Cool, cool. I'd definitely say that'll work. As long as your friends everything should be good! Although as Sparklefan said, he's probably your best 'human' friend outside of Equestria, haha. Anyway, who would you say are your friends besides Totally Lyra and Bonbon? If there is any other pony who is your friend.

19 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@NightmareLuna800

Aside from Bon Bon, Lyra's other friends would include Moon Dancer, Lemon Hearts,Twinkle Shine, Minuette & Twilight Sparkle.

You know me so well. :o

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
3 hours ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

Ahh, so I see! Cool. I think I have heard somewhat about all of them. :P

(Thanks Sparklefan!)

You're welcome, NightmareLuna! :)

2 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

You know me so well. :o

Well, you *are* sitting right over there. *Waves at Lyra* :)

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2