mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

120% GAY

I like cute girls and smooches from them.

So for those of you interested in the same sex, what kind of guy/girl do you like the most/find the most attractive? Not saying looks are the most important, just what physical feature you like the most? Nothing inappropriate, of course.
I like guys who look kind of boyish. Not young, but like, they don't have or have little facial hair. Basically, I like guys that don't look overly masculine the most.
What about you?

I like really femme ladies. Like think Rose Quartz from SU. It's not really like a feature but more like you said, just not masculine people.

• Brohoof 1

So for those of you interested in the same sex, what kind of guy/girl do you like the most/find the most attractive? Not saying looks are the most important, just what physical feature you like the most? Nothing inappropriate, of course.

I like guys who look kind of boyish. Not young, but like, they don't have or have little facial hair. Basically, I like guys that don't look overly masculine the most.

What about you?

I like girls that are chubby and/or gothic/emo, nerdy/gamer/otaku/brony(!!! would love a brony gf) or scene. Button noses are my weakness, too!

• Brohoof 1

What about you?

I like men who are not to feminine or to masculine. I also like guys who have not to much muscles and are not to fat (but a little bit chubby is nice) or thin. I don't look at hair colors / lenght or skin colors. And I really love beards (but that doesn't mean that I only search for men with beards XD). 

• Brohoof 1

dbjjowc-3fb0df4b-b54c-4c81-89fe-994630d4  

i am bi i guess but um yea why?

img-2759379-4-vinyl2_by_aeron_quillson-d            

i am kris or bree and i would love to make friends. i am a person of many answers...

answers to your questions...

Im gonna just leave this here, by the way you should totes watch it's an amazing song regardless <3 

OH MY TWILIGHT!!!! EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SONG IS SO FREAKING AMAZING!!!  :love:  :ooh:  :o  :yay:

img-35215-1-img-35215-1-oOHaRsN.png                    

Made by: @Pucksterv

Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Sunset Shimmer are best ponies.

Im gonna just leave this here, by the way you should totes watch it's an amazing song regardless <3 

It's interesting how different music taste can be. I absolutely hate that song xD

• Brohoof 1

I'm bi, for me it varies, i do love both genders, although i do lean toward females, but i do love males too, in fact, most of the people i went out with are males, (or where originally male before they became female) whereas i had dated women before. In fact, i used to be stright, but i converted myself to become bisexual due to how shit things got for me after a mistake for me, although as of now, i do enjoy both genders, although it varies, i do enjoys females bodies, although sometimes the thought of a female outside of their body in a way makes me down for some reason. I dont have a problem with women in general, i do have many friends who are female, although my opinion on women is often a love/hate kinda feeling, despite leaning toward them in my sexuality (espically fetish-wise), this feeling of mine doesnt effect friendships i have with women, as i treat them as anyone else, it's just a feeling i have about some.

sig-3939709.vJDsZvo.png

Credit and thanks to Popsicle  for making the Sig

I'm currently Debating over whether or not I'm bi. I'm not quite sure If I'm under Internet influence or if I actually am.

If you're sexually or emotionally attracted to more than one gender, chances are that you are, in fact, bisexual :P

Sexuality is pretty fluid and it might be hard actually pinpointing what you like, though. 

• Brohoof 1

It's so hard trying to pin-point my sexuality... 

Like I'm sure I like girls, but I'm not 100% sure I like guys. I wouldn't be able to accept myself if I'm bi because it's kind of black and white for me and I feel the need to just choose a side. I can't really use the term bi-curious because that refers to girls who aren't sure if they like girls, and I'm curious about whether or not I like guys. I never really had any crushes for guys, if any they were short, while I had on and off crushes on a girl for 3 years. I try not to think about her now because she never reciprocated - she always said 'maybe when you move' and 'maybe when you're older', yet always got into relationships with people she met online.

(And my brain just shorted out. Sorry for the rant)

I changed my vote to unsure. I have always been straight and like females but I'm starting to like M-to-F Transgenders now along with females. What would I be? Bisexual?

I know it's a bit specific. Perhaps too specific.

Madison%20county%20so%20car.gif

Country and Rock fan | Car fan (especially police cars) | Weather Pony | YouTube | Twitter | DeviantART

Homoflexible? Biromantic demisexual?

I feel like biromantic fits me better. Biromantic = I'm attracted to both men and women (I don't really know about the men part) and demisexual = I don't get sexually attracted until there's a strong emotional connection.

I do really like women but I wouldn't say no to dating a guy if we connected.

I think it's hot when a guy isn't afraid to wear his hair longer than 1" without facial hair, and it doesn't have to be part of a subculture theme, like heavy metal, he just likes the look, ever see one of those? I guess I'm longing for the old days, back before all the non-yups buzzed it down to 1/16th and put on a cap they never take off.

Homoflexible? Biromantic demisexual?

I feel like biromantic fits me better. Biromantic = I'm attracted to both men and women (I don't really know about the men part) and demisexual = I don't get sexually attracted until there's a strong emotional connection.

I do really like women but I wouldn't say no to dating a guy if we connected.

Sexuality never fails to be interesting to me :P In general, I'm more sexually attracted to girls while being more emotionally attracted to guys. A strong emotional connection makes me (more) sexually attracted to a person. It's really weird. Sexuality is very fluid :P I consider myself bisexual though, it's easier going by that label instead of explaining all kind of "made up" definitions ^^

Sexuality never fails to be interesting to me :P In general, I'm more sexually attracted to girls while being more emotionally attracted to guys. A strong emotional connection makes me (more) sexually attracted to a person. It's really weird. Sexuality is very fluid :P I consider myself bisexual though, it's easier going by that label instead of explaining all kind of "made up" definitions ^^

That is really interesting. I feel kind of guilty for liking guys though. I don't know why. Right now I'm going through a liking-guys phase which only really happens before and a little bit after 'that time of month', so I think hormones are to blame.

That is really interesting. I feel kind of guilty for liking guys though. I don't know why. Right now I'm going through a liking-guys phase which only really happens before and a little bit after 'that time of month', so I think hormones are to blame.

Everything is to be blamed on chemicals and chemical reactions xP

I haven't even considered being attracted to guys, I've never had a crush on a guy, never really had any gay fantasies during my teenage years etc. I've only recently realized that I connect way more with guys on an emotional level, mostly due to shared interests and similar views on stuff. Since then it has been much pretty fluid just like my taste in music, for example, it always changes.

Everything is to be blamed on chemicals and chemical reactions xP

I haven't even considered being attracted to guys, I've never had a crush on a guy, never really had any gay fantasies during my teenage years etc. I've only recently realized that I connect way more with guys on an emotional level, mostly due to shared interests and similar views on stuff. Since then it has been much pretty fluid just like my taste in music, for example, it always changes.

Yeah. It's weird. Why do we need fixed labels on sexuality if it is fluid?

Yeah. It's weird. Why do we need fixed labels on sexuality if it is fluid?

I don't know. I assume people like simplicity, labeling stuff like straight/gay, black/white, right/wrong, good/bad, yes/no etc. There is no place for complexity or things in between. It doesn't fit.