mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Okay so I am changing mine. 

After a chat to a friend from this forum I think I can finally admit to my self and to everyone that I am Bisexual, I've always felt it for years but never admitted / feared it, but being here has really helped me embrace it, it feels fantastic to finally admit it, to get a huge weight off my chest :) 

I hope none of you treat me differently ;) 

• Brohoof 12

After a chat to a friend from this forum I think I can finally admit to my self and to everypony that I am Bisexual, I've always felt it for years but never admitted / feared it, but being here has really helped me embrace it, it feels fantastic to finally admit it, to get a huge weight off my chest img-1922105-1-smile.png

I hope none of you treat me differently img-1922105-2-wink.png

That's awesome. Embracing one's true self is the best thing ever.

Edited by Silver Letter
  • Brohoof 3

If I'm going to state my opinion, I dont think anyone is 100% straight or gay.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I'm 100% straight. I have never ever ever felt any attraction towards another guy, and I really doubt I ever will. I've always been attracted to only girls, and I don't see that ever changing.

• Brohoof 3

Actually, I'm pretty sure I'm 100% straight. I have never ever ever felt any attraction towards another guy, and I really doubt I ever will. I've always been attracted to only girls, and I don't see that ever changing.

i think he meant as in attraction, guys can care and love for other guys, brothers, fathers, guy friends and such.

sexual attraction is the big difference, its on this folks can pin a percentage on if they feel they need too.

i think he meant as in attraction, guys can care and love for other guys, brothers, fathers, guy friends and such.

sexual attraction is the big difference, its on this folks can pin a percentage on if they feel they need too.

Well, this thread is about sexuality, which has to do with sexual attraction obviously. Obviously guys can care for other guys as friends and whatnot.

• Brohoof 1

As far as I'm concerned, I'm straight, with some vanishingly small gay inclinations, so I can't even shoehorn myself into the bisexual category.
I kissed a friend of mine once just to see what it would be like. Didn't feel anything, and that pretty much confirmed what I already knew. I have only ever dated and had sex with girls, and I couldn't see myself doing either of those with another male.
There are a very few guys I'd definitely make out with, though.

• Brohoof 2

I actually don't know what my sexuality is. I've never been sexualy attracted by anyone (or anything).

Though I have the feeling that I might be more attracted by girls than by boys (I am a girl), but I'm not really sure... I just think that if right now, I had to choose betweend making out with a boy or a girl, I would choose a girl. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure I'm straight, as I have a huge crush on this one guy that won't go away, and I've been with another guy before now. But I really haven't had enough experience on the topic. I kinda hope I'm straight, because while I have absolutely nothing against gay people (my uncle is gay and another person in my family, I don't know how exactly he's related to me, is trans-sexual), I'm pretty sure my dad would kill me if I ever told him I was anything but straight. So, yeah.

True love, please come soon so I can be absolutely sure about what I am. Please.

• Brohoof 2

I'm pretty sure I am straight...

But this one time, I got a rumor spread about me involving another girl. Someone said that they had a "dream" about me and my BEST BEST friend had kissed each other. Now, mind you, I was about 10 years old. So it made me really sad. My friend stopped talking to me and I cried every night. (We're best friends again) I had no idea what was going on, and I started to act funny around everybody. A few weeks later, I accidentally kissed a friend on the cheek, because I had gotten done talking to my mother on the phone, and I usually kiss my mother goodbye, but for some reason my body made me kiss my friend on the cheek instead. I flipped out and apologized so many times, and I thought I was a lesbian. Me and my friend still make fun of it to this day. But I wasn't, as I had a boyfriend 2 years later. (I know, a boyfriend at twelve is stupid. xD) And then another one this year. So, anyway, the girl that spread the rumor about me is bi-sexual to this day. XD So she kind-of was a hypocrite if you ask me.

But yes, I am pretty sure I am straight. (But sometimes I still have my doubts.)

• Brohoof 2

Oh right for stats! Makes more sense now. Btw, im a little stewpud, what does GLBT stand for...? (Should i be asking?)

that's okay, I don't know what NSFW means. GLBT= gay,lesbian,bi & transgendered. And it's ok to ask, no judging here. 

Don't call yourself stupid! That is an automatic negative thought. 

I'm a straight male in my late 40's, and I LOVE PONIES! biggrin.png

• Brohoof 1

I am indeed a gay brony, and there doesn't seem to be too many here! That's alright though, I like being different, hehe. It also makes it easier to put up with "Bronies are gay" Kind of talk xD

After a chat to a friend from this forum I think I can finally admit to my self and to everyone that I am Bisexual, I've always felt it for years but never admitted / feared it, but being here has really helped me embrace it, it feels fantastic to finally admit it, to get a huge weight off my chest smile.png

I hope none of you treat me differently wink.png

Why would we ever think of you differently?! That would be totally against our morals, I'm sure. I'm happy you were able to come out to us, makes me happy to see people do that :D

• Brohoof 2

I am indeed a gay brony, and there doesn't seem to be too many here! That's alright though, I like being different, hehe. It also makes it easier to put up with "Bronies are gay" Kind of talk xD

Why would we ever think of you differently?! That would be totally against our morals, I'm sure. I'm happy you were able to come out to us, makes me happy to see people do that biggrin.png

actually, there is a surprising amount of gay, bi ect people here. there are a lot more LGBT bronies than people think, take it from  bi brony xD

• Brohoof 1

Heterosexual. Ain't got anything against other sexualities and perspectives, but I'll be heterosexual, cus I like being heterosexual.

• Brohoof 1

After a chat to a friend from this forum I think I can finally admit to my self and to everyone that I am Bisexual, I've always felt it for years but never admitted / feared it, but being here has really helped me embrace it, it feels fantastic to finally admit it, to get a huge weight off my chest smile.png

I hope none of you treat me differently wink.png

I just want to say a heart felt thanks to all the people who gave me such nice feedback through PM's, this topic and status updates. What a truly amazing community you are, I love it here so much ;) 

• Brohoof 1

After a ton of confusion these past several weeks, I've finally come to the conclusion that I am bisexual. My preference varies by mood, sometimes I'm into females, sometimes I'm into males, sometimes I'm into neither, and sometimes I can't decide which one I prefer.

• Brohoof 2

100% straight. I've gone out with numerious girls, only had attraction toward the female population ever since I was in Preschool. HAve never felt an attraction towards another male, only females. So to answer your question, I am straight.

• Brohoof 4

After a chat to a friend from this forum I think I can finally admit to my self and to everyone that I am Bisexual, I've always felt it for years but never admitted / feared it, but being here has really helped me embrace it, it feels fantastic to finally admit it, to get a huge weight off my chest img-1927021-1-smile.png

I hope none of you treat me differently img-1927021-2-wink.png

I would like to say thanks to all the people accepted me, However there are some things I must lay down here due to recent... problems... img-1927021-3-sad.png

Even though I do admit to my sexuality and love doing so I am very inexperienced when it comes to this regard and have never had a full sexual relationship with anyone, I've done 'things' with girls but never with boys =]  . It's hard for me to explain but think of it as a young teenager having their first crush, being very excited but super nervous / scared at the same time... thats me =]  

I have to take this at my own pace and it will take a while to get used to.  I would say that I am 70 / 30 when it comes to my preferences but currently I am more than happy to be in a relationship with a girl and I am completely comfortable and happy with it img-1927021-4-smile.png

I am happy / comfortable to talk to guys of any orientation but for me at the moment, and for the foreseeable future it will just be a some fun, flirting, im happy to do kissing RP or that sort of stuff but my limit is at being in a crush relationship img-1927021-5-smile.png  People have admitted they have crushes on me, thats fine, im flattered and find it adorable img-1927021-6-smile.png

I need to have fun, I need to take it slow, explore my sexuality, I may never be able to commit to a relationship with another boy... but im time I might =]  It cannot be rushed, cannot be forced, and anyone who tries to rush me into something again will lose me as a friend. img-1927021-7-sad.png

Thank you all for being so accepting, but I had to throw this out there so I make sure that you can approach me in a way I am comfortable with, remember.... like a little kid having his first crush img-1927021-8-wink.png

Edited by Skylar
  • Brohoof 4

Take ya time. Straight, Bi, whatever the orientation. taking things slow and steady is often the best course of action.

Also don't let the idea of being bi make you think you have to be with a guy for it to count. Many like both genders for different reasons and which gender they prefer may alter during the course of their life before they finally settle with on one or the other.

Edited by Nail Malinter
  • Brohoof 2

Meh. Ive only really been interesting in guys so far. But I HAVE been questioning my sexuality for a while. But, I come from a very catholic family so I guess I would be shunned if I was Bisexual. I really have nothing against it.

So I guess I'm unsure...

• Brohoof 3