Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

While I do have my "pleasure" moments, I'm not sure about my sexuality right now. Perhaps I'll have a better understanding of myself sometime in the future. B)

Asexual. Dont really have a sexual or romantic attraction to anybody.

And can i clear something up? You cant choose to be asexual. Ive seen alot of people (everywhere, not just here) saying that theyre becoming asexual or are becoming more asexual. Its a sexuality, not a political party goddamnit.

~this concludes this psa, have a pleasant day :)~

And can i clear something up? You cant choose to be asexual. Ive seen alot of people (everywhere, not just here) saying that theyre becoming asexual or are becoming more asexual. Its a sexuality, not a political party goddamnit.

>2010+4

>not being glorious omnisexual master race

But it's ok Delernil, I still love you.

Can I clear something up? Even though there's probably a group of people that just say, and want to believe that they changed their sexuality, it's most probably a fluent thing that changes over time, not quickly, but it does. Even though people claim it, to be only in the genes, I believe that environmental influence plays a part in it too.

• Brohoof 1

Even though I voted Bi, I'm so confused I really can't answer honestly. I am attracted to people, but ONLY certain people, and that's regardless of their sex. I do not find any random girl nor guy hot, and I get irritated when people try to sell me the "sex medicine" that comes in the forms of suggestive pictures or flirty emails, etc. Where I live my lack of care is pretty abnormal and I feel pressured to make a decision I really cannot say I know.

For now, I'll just say Bi

Asexual.

Yep.

I'm not sexually attracted to anyone.

Sex for me would probably be uncomfortable and I most likely would hate it rather than enjoy it.

And that applies to both sexes.

Minecraft or Sex?

Call me a loser, but I'd go with Minecraft.

To me that'd be more fun.

I'm fine with being a virgin for life.

Even though I voted Bi, I'm so confused I really can't answer honestly. I am attracted to people, but ONLY certain people, and that's regardless of their sex. I do not find any random girl nor guy hot, and I get irritated when people try to sell me the "sex medicine" that comes in the forms of suggestive pictures or flirty emails, etc. Where I live my lack of care is pretty abnormal and I feel pressured to make a decision I really cannot say I know.

For now, I'll just say Bi

That's an interesting situation, though not that uncommon. I have a friend who matches that description, and she declares herself to be a Demisexual. I don't see anyone combating her usage of the term, so alright.

Feels like I just posted here, might as well again for the fortieth time:

I am bisexual and pancurious (possible attraction to transsex (or transgender, but I say transsex because it makes MUCH more sense, particularly since I have gender dysphoria).

I have always felt a more extreme romantic attraction to men, and a more extreme sexual attraction to women, another thing I'll note here.

Though on a Kinsey scale I would fit as a 3/4.

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper

Feels like I just posted here, might as well again for the fortieth time:

I am bisexual and pancurious (possible attraction to transsex (or transgender, but I say transsex because it makes MUCH more sense).

I have always felt a more extreme romantic attraction to men, and a more extreme sexual attraction to women, another thing I'll note here.

Though on a Kinsey scale I would fit as a 3/4.

The more I hear people use the words transgender and trans-sex (or transexual) in the same sentence with little distinction between them, the more I feel bewildered about my own definitions between them.

To me, and again this is only a current snapshot of my awareness on the subject, a transgender person is a biologically original individual who dresses and acts like the opposing gender. A transexual person is a visually completely normal person, acting just as their gender ought to, coupled with behaviors that stem properly from their visual sex, but have the opposing sexual organs.

I know a lot of people who fall into the latter, and just about as many of the former, and the latter all declare themselves as transexuals, and not a one of them has a homosexual relationship. ... though at that point it's difficult to say what that word even means when someone who looks and acts like a girl is entirely capable of literally fathering a child.

Oh I forgot my point. That's cool too.

• 3 weeks later...

I've long said asexual, but demisexual is more accurate.

I've explained how I identify to my parents in greater detail than before, and it's going as expected. They clearly wish it wasn't so, but acknowledge it.

Edited by Starlight Sky
  • Brohoof 1

I could go into a really long drawn out post about how I came to the realization that I did, my experimentation, and heartfelt stories of discovery and sharing secrets. But really this serves only to delay what you could have probably just guessed from reading the last line of this post. Seriously? Why don't you go there now? Do it, your wasting your time reading the rest of this paragraph. Do it now, skip over to the end and find out what all this pointless buildup is supposed to amount to. I like men :I

• Brohoof 2

I could go into a really long drawn out post about how I came to the realization that I did, my experimentation, and heartfelt stories of discovery and sharing secrets. But really this serves only to delay what you could have probably just guessed from reading the last line of this post. Seriously? Why don't you go there now? Do it, your wasting your time reading the rest of this paragraph. Do it now, skip over to the end and find out what all this pointless buildup is supposed to amount to.

tumblr_inline_n9y82baYEY1qf6i04.gif

I like men :I

K then...  :D

Wait, I need a minimum of 20 characters? K then...

Edited by Azure Flare