Discord offers you $1 million to perform an embarassing act with a pony. Would you?

KillerKingBakudan

I would absolutely do it! For a million? YES! Buuuuut there's a concern here, and I don't mean getting nuked by one of the aforementioned unicorns. The biggest concern is Discord. Is he just putting me up to this, getting a good laugh at my inevitable destruction, then paying me off in recyclable cans, bus transfers or chocolate coins? He can't be trusted!

Now, if he were somehow bound by magic to keeping his end of the deal as specified, for real money, then yes, I'd agree to it. And I'd choose Twilight as my target. Even though I like Rarity best, Twilight would be most likely to look at my odd behavior as a subject for further study rather than something to be destroyed, and let me off easy. Then I'd collect my money and run before Twilight could attach electrodes to my head and tie me to a table in a lab. :confused:

Discord never said I couldn't reveal it was a bet, I just can't let them know he was involved.

That being said, that's an easy million :3 as for who my target is, I don't really care XD guess whichever i find first.

Edited by Hocus Pocus

~Hocus Pocus

Ya weni mareh mirekyarahire
Juri yu mirekerason

Kire hyari yoriherahe nyurahera
Nunnyura unera yurawera nihmerani

For all those saying Discord never said this or that blah blah blah.... I imagine he would just give you that casual smug look and offhandedly state "I thought it was implied" before laughing at your attempt to get one over on him. You forget, he is a master of getting one over on people and skirting around the edges of statements, questions and assumptions.

Discord_smug_and_Twilight_unamused_S4E02

9 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Then I'd collect my money and run before Twilight could attach electrodes to my head and tie me to a table in a lab.

Ironically, many people would gladly spend that money for that procedure alone.

What? It's true.

Doubly ironic.. the above picture works for this statement as well.

~No profound statement needed~

I would. Just play tactfull and there won't happen anything. I think I will do Twilight.

4271851-twilight-sparkle-funny.jpg

Edited by Hierok

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

Sure, hay, I would do that for a fist-bump with a Discord.

And I would choose Trixie. Why, well, it's quite simple. I don't like her, so it doesn't matter if she starts hating me, She has least close friends, meaning that I would make least enemies in that way. And last, from mentioned ponies she would probably do least damage to me.

Stevonnie.png.e39b58e3d79c1f98449985e3f187b367.png

“Cats!”  “Cats!”  “Music!”  “Cats!” “Cats! “(^・ω・^ )ノ” 
Ask me something! https://mlpforums.com/topic/139270-ask-the-cerberus/#entry4129993
Signature by @Stevonnie

LIES, ALL LIES! 

FOR THE LAST TIME, I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WOULD TURN ME INTO A... wait.

... this is a HYPOTHETICAL question? So then, no one knows about the...

... ignore me; carry on.

=====  ( 0=====

Fnord.

Sure I would, all the while hinting but never really telling the pony in question Discord's behind it, assuming he used the literal phrase 'do not tell them I put you up to it' instead of something that actually closes the loopholes properly.

As for who I'd choose, probably Twilight because she'd probably not use horribly lethal magic.

Edited by KatonRyu
Added pony choice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I'd pick Rarity. The only magic she's ever done beyond telekinesis is her gem finding spell. Trixie started making an effort to level up her magic after hooking up with Starlight, so she is not to be taken lightly.

Now... I would probably pink Twilight for this one, but a few days before actually doing the task, I'd warm up to her instead and try to get on her good side.. maybe even try to earn her friendship. That way, when I make her look like a complete idiot, I could remind her about the important lessons of friendship, so I'd actually have a chance to live... and that probably doesn't make sense lol...

I'd choose Luna actually. Maybe she'd ban me to the moon:orly:

ezgif.com-crop.gif

Tell me this isn't the cutest thing you've seen all day?