Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Marble Pie shortly in season 7!

Dulcet Ice Cocoa

Hello Bronies and Pegasisters! So, I don't know if any of you have seen the promo of MLP: FIM - Season 7 Episode 4 - Rock Solid Friendship, but shortly in the episode there is actually......

Spoiler

58fcd018106c2_rer.png.c16c43fb691846bbec8f3fd42448d098.png

Yes! It is Marble Pie! Guys I don't know why I'm so surprised about this, but I really hope to see Marble even in one or two screenshots!! Do you too?

Let me know in the comments!!

Hype for the next episode!!

Edited by Dulcet Ice Cocoa
Some grammar mistakes.
  • Brohoof 1

I would hope that she is there, Maud is graduating. I'm more interested in seeing Limestone though. Also in that screenshot it looked like the Pie family is trying to start The Wave. :nom:

• Brohoof 5

Since this thread is about the promo, I thought I'd post it.

I laughed when Maud told Rarity she was talking to her.

9 minutes ago, Dulcet Ice Cocoa said:

Hide contents

58fcd018106c2_rer.png.c16c43fb691846bbec8f3fd42448d098.png

Yes! It is Marble Pie! Guys I don't know why I'm so surprised about this, but I really hope to see Marble even in one or two screenshots!! Do you too?

Let me know in the comments!!

Hype for the next episode!!

Spoiler

There's also Limestone as well as their parents.

• Brohoof 3

The Rarity scene is a nice touch since Rarity is now within Maud's social circle. That scene also feels like the Friends Forever comic that focused on them. 

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

I would hope that she is there, Maud is graduating. I'm more interested in seeing Limestone though. Also in that screenshot it looked like the Pie family is trying to start The Wave. :nom:

That's hilarious! XD I didn't even notice that when I saw the preview. Yeah what's with the three of them holding their hooves to their heads? It looks like they were holding their ears for something that was too loud, maybe the other members of the audience are cheering and the reserved Pie family doesn't like loud noise? It will be interesting to see the full scene next weekend.

Edited by Truffles
Bad grammar lol
  • Brohoof 2

Unfortunately, this is another Maud episode, i dont think Limestone and Marble will be main focus ( i love to see Limestone), they may just appear during Maud graduation and then disappear for the rest of episode ;_;. Damn it, they need to give another Pie family members some loves...