Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is one thing to you that is better than My Little Pony

Reose

Real life experiences, like visiting a new location, learning a new skill, or witnessing an event of a cosmological scale, (such as the recent solar eclipse).

I also like things that pony tends to lack or doesn't execute very well, like a good horror story. Horror tends to need that special something to really keep me engrossed, fanfiction often lacks this, simply for being within the MLP universe, and I don't often see very many that actually do it well. Deep, dramatic stories are also handled better outside the universe of pony, The Last of Us, for example. I've read a lot of fanfiction and a lot of good stories are either on hiatus, left incomplete, or just don't do very well within the MLP universe.

If I were going off of this concept strictly from a shows perspective, I'd say the star trek series would be maybe two notches above the pones. To put this statement into perspective, I believe the ideals of star trek is basically my family's life plan, at least thats how it seems x3. 

Also I have many collectibles from both franchises, I almost think MLP is beating it these days heh :P 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cartoon wise? Avatar the last airbender/legend of korra 

In general? For me, martial arts. I am a pretty active person so anything that doesn't include sitting still is a plus.

Edited by Midnight song

A nice summer's day out with family.

but really the topic is a little odd, i mean "better then mlp" that just weird to phrase. it a TV show, anything could be better than TV to someone.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say writing, but then again, I really only write MLP fanfics XD

But seriously the only thing better than watching and loving MLP, is practically living Twi's life. Friendship is the best thing in the world even if it's on a TV show or in real life

On 1/26/2018 at 12:57 AM, Mentis Soliloquy said:

For shows I'd like to say RWBY is something I like more. Not by much more but I love it's universe just a wee bit more.

I love you so much right now :3 you're amazing!

• 4 weeks later...

There's two things that I like better than MLP.

1. Music. To me, music is one of the most powerful things there is. No explanation that I can come up with would do it justice, so I won't even try... Heheh.:adorkable:

2. My friends. From biking down to the local store, to skateboarding around the neighborhood, to staying out all night watching movies at the theater, my friends have really always been there for me.:)

• Brohoof 1