Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

post-7446-0-07057100-1358663368_thumb.jpg

i swear ive seen this picture posted on these forums a long time ago and it is one of the first mlp pictures i have on my ipod... i remember getting it on my ipod at the very least before i finished watching season 2.

if you havent seen the latest episode, you should watch it, ITS AMAZING.

for those of you who have, anyone have an idea who made this pic? it is...... god i dont want to spoil anything here but just wow what are the odds?

it makes me wonder whether the my little pony staff saw this picture as they were making the new episodes, kudos to whoever made this pic, it made my day when i almost recognized a scene and said wait a minute ........ and after looking through my thousand or so pony pictures i finally found it and just went

or like this inside my head

Edited by Flutterwing
  • Brohoof 3

Now that Discord is un-stoned at last, and can hang with his pony posse, he's still crashing with Flutters I imagine, until a time comes when he creates his own chaos house. What better way to kill time with the shy butter pony than introduce them to video games.

And cheating at them.

tactics_of_war_by_ichibangravity-d5s2xlz

• Brohoof 6

Now that Discord is un-stoned at last, and can hang with his pony posse, he's still crashing with Flutters I imagine, until a time comes when he creates his own chaos house. What better way to kill time with the shy butter pony than introduce them to video games.

And cheating at them.

img-1099221-1-tactics_of_war_by_ichibang

I liken the rabbit ears on the TV...LOL

• Brohoof 4

~CD~ has betrayed Rainbow Dash. The end is Neigh! NEIGH I TELL YOU

Butter pony remains fifth best Mane Six :3 Episode with Discord is awesome regardless who the other Mane Six is ;P

Ohlook, more 83

can_i_give_you_a_hug__by_inuhoshi_to_dar

• Brohoof 7

Butter pony remains fifth best Mane Six :3 Episode with Discord is awesome regardless who the other Mane Six is ;P

There is this buzzing feeling in my head that says you'd be lying... 

• Brohoof 2

There is this buzzing feeling in my head that says you'd be lying... 

That's your insanity :3 The episode really didn't make me like Fluttershy any more than I ever did :D

• Brohoof 3

That's your insanity :3 The episode really didn't make me like Fluttershy any more than I ever did :D

My only insane action was becoming a fanatic of a show for little girls :3 I regret nothing.

Needless to say, I can already tell that there is a seed inside you, and if the show goes as I predict it will, I can only think that it will grow, and you shall be consumed.

The Great butter-pony will reign supreme

Fluttershy%20umad.jpg

• Brohoof 5

"...Huh...well played, Fluttershy. Well played."

img-1104879-1-well_played__fluttershy___

GAH WHY MUST YOU POST SUCH MAGNIFICENT PICTURES! :angry:  They are all so beautiful and touching your last 3 posts.... Hasbro and whoever drew those pictures why must you give me so many feels :( .... im glad discord got his first friend and im glad its sweet fluttershy of all the ponies, i cant really see the other ponies working well with discord, except Pinkie Pie perhaps but we all know what would happen then :P

hehehe wish i could brohoof chaotic discords brohoof :D  my first time shipping anything may end up being discord and fluttershy, and im glad that its those two that mark my start. i have lots to learn about shipping and im glad to spend a lot of time learning

Edited by Flutterwing
  • Brohoof 5

Hnnnnggg more Scootalove <3 My heart. What I love about this comic is that I could totally see it happening. Dashie spooking out the kid, maybe shortly after taking her in to her own home. Scoots, maintaining understandable childish fears for things that go bump in the night now and then, is susceptible to big sisters who like to spook her.

Good thing Dash is always available for hugs afterwords x3

just_a_nightmare____by_brotugueseviking-

• Brohoof 11

Looking at all the pony competition and even the fan-ones I've realised that Zecora isn't in one of them and also doesn't have a #1 Fan, which is quite shocking in my opinion :blink:

C'MON she deserves more attention. She's one of the more major bg characters and a really pretty one too. I mean, just look at her

zecora_by_hawk9mm-d5bfzw0.png

Outforawalk.png

zecora_by_celerypony-d4e2fgp.png

• Brohoof 7

Dashie can has a sugarcube? Pwease? Hugs are acceptable, too.

But when I keep giving her sugar cubes, THIS inevitably always happens!!!

my_little_dashie_20___yard_work_is_hard_

<_< ...

<_< ...

:ph34r: Oh buck it, she's still cute... and even more huggable now, if that can be believed.  SHE'S LIKE A BIG MARSHMALLOW NOW!!!!! :wub: Sorry Rarity.  :unsure:

504701-yh0liz1Xj6XPFkGU.jpg

Remember to always dress warm for the winter weather everypony!!!  :wub:

And... oh what the heck, there hasn't been (much to my chagrin) any Derpy and the Doctor in awhile on this thread, so let's fix that!

derpy_x_doctor_hooves_by_dashbuck-d5bov0

derpy_and_the_doctor_by_pinkinfrench-d5c

HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!  All my feels!!!!!!!  Aw man, it hurts, but I don't even care, they're so cute!!!!!  I love those two so much!!!!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

• Brohoof 6

That's making me think of Rose and the Doctor. Maybe it should be Dr. Whooves and Derpy instead of the royal sisters.

Well, that actually exists, here, I'll pull it up.

125774+-+artist+saturnspace+derpy_hooves

This would probably be sadder if I actually knew what the context was (yes, much as I love Derpy and the Doctor, I actually do not watch "Doctor Who"), but buck me, it's still sad, even if I don't understand the context!!!  :(  :(  :(

• Brohoof 8

This would probably be sadder if I actually knew what the context was (yes, much as I love Derpy and the Doctor, I actually do not watch "Doctor Who"), but buck me, it's still sad, even if I don't understand the context!!!  :(  :(  :(

Weirdly enough, that is from the one episode of Doctor Who that I've ever seen. I get a reference! (Dances a jig :) )

dashie__s_dream_come_true_by_t_dijk-d55v

Dashie is cutest filly :)

• Brohoof 7

Well, that actually exists, here, I'll pull it up.

img-1115440-1-125774%20-%20artist%20satu

Thank you very much Batbrony! I hadn't seen this. What's next is a serious Doctor Who spoiler. Do not click if you've not finished watching the Rose episodes of Doctor Who...

When the character of Rose Taylor left the show, she and the Doctor ended up forever separated from each other when she ended up on a parallel Earth. There was a scene  like this. The vortex she had fallen almost through had closed. By the way, her father was a true hero He used his dimensional teleporter  to literally snatch her from certain death. She ended up on the parallel Earth with him and her mother. She and the Doctor both leaned against the now solid wall, just like in this picture. It was very sad. Look, I found the relevant image!

post-375-0-17526800-1359090048.jpg

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 4

That's making me think of Rose and the Doctor. Maybe it should be Dr. Whooves and Derpy instead of the royal sisters.

I guess they have it instead for Derpy and Dr. Whooves (mentioned by BatBrony as you already acknowledged). I personally like the Royal Sisters seperation, but it's all opinion. :P

• Brohoof 1

Thank you very much Batbrony! I hadn't seen this. What's next is a serious Doctor Who spoiler. Do not click if you've not finished watching the Rose episodes of Doctor Who...

When the character of Rose Taylor left the show, she and the Doctor ended up forever separated from each other when she ended up on a parallel Earth. There was a scene  like this. The vortex she had fallen almost through had closed. By the way, her father was a true hero He used his dimensional teleporter  to literally snatch her from certain death. She ended up on the parallel Earth with him and her mother. She and the Doctor both leaned against the now solid wall, just like in this picture. It was very sad. Look, I found the relevant image!

attachicon.gif01Arosedoctor.jpg

I think it is also a reference to "the girl in the fireplace" if I remember correctly

• Brohoof 1