Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Prepare your Hazmat Suits (and also Ground Yourself)

Derplight Sperkle

Related image

Everyone evacuate! We got a nuclear meltdown at Chernobyl! Again! You wonder if they even learned from the last time...

Also, watch out for the lightning. Yeah, I may have forgotten to warn you that there is a thunderstorm too. 

Image result for lightning strikes

Take it from the resident staff Changeling, don't roll in lightning. I wouldn't recommend it.

@Pripyat Pony and @Lightning Roller are going to put on their rubber Hazmat suits and trudge through the RP World as Sectional Staff members. Welcome to the team!

• Brohoof 15

Its always nice when you see dedicated users willing to lend out a helping hand.....err hoof to make the site a much better place. I wish them the best ot luck.

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Pripyat Pony said:

Thanks to everypony who lent a hoof in getting me here, especially the fantastic @Dark Horse! I'm proud to be part of the team and look forward to working with everypony. ;)

You! I know you! 

I still enjoy seeing familiar faces jump into helping to run the place. It's kinda a tradition where I give some advice or some such nonsense when there is a new staffer or a promotion. The forum leadership is solid, so continue to lean on them. I am going to give you the single most salient piece of advice I have ever given a new staffer. 

Don't be afraid to voice concerns, but at the same time remember the difference between being guided by your emotions and being driven by them. Take breaks when you feel overwhelmed. 

Ok. Now here is the most important part of this thing. You get the special treatment. Why? 

> Looks at Best Pony listed in profile. 

> Realizes that it has been far too long since I've gotten to do something like this. 

1tooth.jpg

Congrats @Pripyat Pony

Now to think of something for the other new staffer! 

• Brohoof 3

YAY new sword bow staff members! Congratulations! :yay:

7 hours ago, FlitterFlutter said:

Wow when I first read this, I thought something terrible just happened.... Then I learned it was just a clever and scary way to introduce staff.

The Thread Wrecker™ (REFERENCE) is just doing his job. :catface:

On 6.08.2017 at 5:27 PM, Derplight Sperkle said:

Everyone evacuate!

qRndc8n.png

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, FlitterFlutter said:

Wow when I first read this, I thought something terrible just happened.... Then I learned it was just a clever and scary way to introduce staff.

Just want to make staff announcements interesting. Plus, we got a history of clever staff announcements, it was just my time to continue :D 

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

The Thread Wrecker™ (REFERENCE) is just doing his job. :catface:

Still remember that eh? :P

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

New blood. 

jPPySoI.jpg

Late to the party, but I congratulate you both. I trust you both will do your utmost to help out on this site. 

Welcome to the North. No, not the North behind the wall, but to the true North. You have now donned the pink and have sworn to defend this realm. You will have to range beyond the wall now to do your utmost to serve this site and all of its members. The realm puts its trust on you now. May you serve well

(Forgive my melodramatic GoT like welcoming, just watched the latest episode)

• Brohoof 3