Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you kiss Celestia's butt to dodge a prison sentence?

KillerKingBakudan

Just now, FluffyGoat13 said:

Considering the worst crime I'd ever be able to commit is worth nothing in jail time, nah. It would be time inefficient. It would take longer to organise all the spectators than it would for me to serve jail time.

Like seriously, stealing a balloon on free balloon day is about as far as I'd go criminally in Equestria, unless I had good reason of course.

I'll just repost this from the OP.

You're convicted of a felony in Equestria (regardless if you actually did it or not)...

You're about to get jail time for a crime you didn't commit. Celestia doesn't know you're really innocent, and she doesn't care.

This is the creepiest question I've seen on these forums - no, the whole thread is creepy. :scots: 
I'd rather go to jail than be a thing to laugh at forever.

This is actually best thread, we need more like these.

I would happily kiss the buttocks of celestia.... 2 for 1....It is also quite concering that you mentioned how it would be a messy procedure......I don't know how her butt could get messy.....maybe between those 2 cheeks but even then I'm sure the princess at least has basic hygeine down.

The only crappy thing is that I only get to do it for 1 minute :(

Edited by Rawzy
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
10 hours ago, Rawzy said:

This is actually best thread, we need more like these.

I would happily kiss the buttocks of celestia.... 2 for 1....It is also quite concering that you mentioned how it would be a messy procedure......I don't know how her butt could get messy.....maybe between those 2 cheeks but even then I'm sure the princess at least has basic hygeine down.

The only crappy thing is that I only get to do it for 1 minute :(

Keep it simple and devoid of passion, and maybe it won't get messy.

Maybe.

Edited by KillerKingBakudan
  • Brohoof 1

Prison, given that the design of the prison was created to jail a pony it could be assumed that the bars would be wider than expected creating a flaw in the design that would allow me to escape. Then you have the advantage of humans having hands than hooves which gives me the ability to climb the building, horses and ponies would be grounded giving me the upperhand. 

Taking notes of the structure and layout of the prison upon entry a breakout could be a walk in the park so I would go to pony prison.

Lol.  You people.  Where do you come up with these things?  :lol:

So....I would stand in a long line in the hot sun for hours and pay lots of money to be able to kiss Tia's backside....so....yeah.

On 8/7/2017 at 9:33 AM, CT-1138 said:

I'd kiss between the cheeks if it meant a full pardon. 

full.jpeg

• Brohoof 1