Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's your most prized possession?

The Equestrian Brony

3 minutes ago, Yakamaru said:

My small Manga collection.

7Usyhou.jpg

lSfZUmR.jpg

Or my gaming rig. Not sure which is the most prized yet.

T7YAf1N.jpg

Holy crap that's cool! I love the computer! The manga is read from back to front right? I heard that's how Japanese books are read. But nice collection. I don't have a gaming computer but I'm getting one soon. Nice computer chair too. You have some money lol

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, The Equestrian Brony said:

Holy crap that's cool! I love the computer! The manga is read from back to front right? I heard that's how Japanese books are read. But nice collection. I don't have a gaming computer but I'm getting one soon. Nice computer chair too. You have some money lol

Right to left, yes. That's how they write. Same with Arabic, African, Chinese and other African/Asian languages.

My AKRacing gaming chair's AWESOME. Comfiest shit I've EVER fucking had. Like, mein gott. It's the type of chair you can sleep in.

Also: I have a couple Furry wallpapers too. The pic is two years old, but there's basically no change. Apart from no longer using my Bitcoin miners.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Moon Sugar said:

my daughters babybook

aww, that's so cute! That's a good possession to have. Don't lose it!

4 minutes ago, Yakamaru said:

Right to left, yes. That's how they write. Same with Arabic, African, Chinese and other African/Asian languages.

My AKRacing gaming chair's AWESOME. Comfiest shit I've EVER fucking had. Like, mein gott. It's the type of chair you can sleep in.

Also: I have a couple Furry wallpapers too. The pic is two years old, but there's basically no change. Apart from no longer using my Bitcoin miners.

cool! I wish I had a gaming rig. But I have no money lol. 

Also, you said that you could sleep in that chair? That must be a soft chair. I have a chair that I made by hand with wood. It's a recliner. I added foam to it and made a cover for it. I fell asleep in it a few times lol

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, The Equestrian Brony said:

Wow, that's really cool! What did he do in the navy? Your grandpa seems like a cool dude!

He was originally stationed in Hawaii originally as an aviation storekeeper but after Pearl Harbor happened (which he was present for) he was put on the USS Mississippi for the rest of the Pacific War.

Edited by Sir Warith
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Sir Warith said:

He was originally stationed in Hawaii originally as an aviation storekeeper but after Pearl Harbor happened (which he was present for) he was put on the USS Mississippi as the Pacific war kicked off.

Wow, that's really cool! My half-sisters fathers Uncle was named Fred Kouski and he died in the sinking of the USS Indianapolis. You can find him here:

http://www.ussindianapolis.org/crew.htm

But that is really cool about your grandpa. 

• Brohoof 2

I love my plushies the most I think. They're an extension of my family and I couldn't live without them. :wub: I have some old family vacation videos from when I was little that are pretty important to me as well. 

• Brohoof 2

23 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I love my plushies the most I think. They're an extension of my family and I couldn't live without them. :wub: I have some old family vacation videos from when I was little that are pretty important to me as well. 

That's awesome!

• Brohoof 1

I think my ukulele is my most prized possession. I write music, sing songs, make people laugh... If I didn't have my ukulele, I don't know where I'd be music wise today, with music becoming the most important thing to me in my life. 

• Brohoof 2

My NASCAR diecast collection, all of my NASCAR Jimmie Johnson hats, and my Rainbow Dash plushie are very very special to me :D Family and friends as well 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

I think it would be pretty obvious with me: My wind instruments! Some of them like my bassoon and tenor saxophone were gifts from my grandparents, who are no longer around.

Also recently a great music history professor gave me an original page of chant (from the early 1500s, as per my research) and that's pretty awesome! I have a copy of it framed and am going to get it hung up one of these days. The original is back at home, safer.

• Brohoof 1

My fathers Mercedes-Benz W123.

Mercedes_Benz-E_Class_W123_mp35_pic_7664

(Not that one in the pic lol but same model)

Edited by Guest

Probably my signed Twilight Sparkle Enterplay card, signed by Tara Strong. I won it as a prize in the Enterplay sweepstakes and apparently the odds of winning one of those was 1 in 7000. So not only did I actually win something for once which never happens, but it was something with a decently slim chance of winning, and a signed Twilight Sparkle card to boot. I appreciate it a lot.

Beyond that, it would be a plush dog I got back in 1999, whom I named Lisa back then. Oh! And the Spongebob Squarepants 400 Nascar diecasts that my boyfriend got me. <3 I am not a huge Nascar fan or anything, but those I will cherish forever. :)

• Brohoof 3

my journal/diary thing. I call it a journal but it's more like a diary except that I don't write about things that happen in the real world but I write and draw about things that happen in my head. I started it when I was going through a pretty rough time where all the things I thought I knew for sure just were suddenly gone, my future, friends and even my own sexuality. I felt super tangled up and decided to draw out my feelings and thoughts and it worked. I've had it for six months and one day now and I've made 61 entries in it and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon because it has really helped. I really love that book, I poured my whole personality in it, all the things I couldn't talk about I trusted to my journal. nobody is alowed to look in it which, it's too personal, though I sometimes show some pages that about less personal or deep feelings. anyway, that's probably my most prized possesion.

but also my plushies, I love my plushies ^^

• Brohoof 2