Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spoiler: new designs for the main six in the series? (Pinkie image included)

Unlikeable Pony

On 9/8/2017 at 7:40 PM, cmarston1 said:

They still are a major improvement over the original Equestria Girls dolls.

But than again, that isn't really saying much.

At least we get to see how the new clothing will be like in the web series :dash: 

10 hours ago, ShadowSJG said:

So, is a beach animated short confirmed then or we can only speculate?

Judging for the lack of shorts in these last weeks, I'm sure we won't be seeing a beach animated short. We may see a beach episode in the web series though 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Judging for the lack of shorts in these last weeks, I'm sure we won't be seeing a beach animated short. We may see a beach episode in the web series though 

As much as I agree it'll more than likely be in the web series, I should point out we actually aren't done with the shorts as of now. All the promos for them showed a baker Pinkie music video that we've yet to see, and an On Demand screw up said "Pet Project" was about Sunset Shimmer at home playing a video game (likely a synopsis for another one).

Edited by Toon4Thought

3 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

So is a beach episode confirmed or we'll have to wait and see?

On 9/12/2017 at 11:52 AM, ShadowSJG said:

So is a beach episode confirmed or we'll have to wait and see?

We'll have to see. The beach episode is a personal assumption based on the EG mini beach toys 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2017 at 9:35 AM, cmarston1 said:

I actually rather like these new designs for the main 7.

Now that Rarity and Applejack are wearing shorts and Rainbow is wearing pants, hopefully people can stop complaining about them all wearing skirts.

Plus they are now longer wearing those giant boots anymore, so it's nice to see that the biggest complaints against their designs have been rectified.

I really like Rainbow's new outfit, and I prefer Pinkie's new outfit to her original one, I am not that big a fan of Rarity's new one, Sunset's looks pretty cool, and so does Applejack's, and I am okay with Sci Twi's new design.

Seeing how Fluttershy isn't in this picture, I wonder what her new design will look like.

In all actually since they're showing a bit of verity in there lives

On 9/2/2017 at 2:52 AM, Ganondorf8 said:

Aside from Sunset and Sci-Twi, who both have already changed their outfits once already through the EQG series, the other characters have been needing new outfits as they've worn the same ones since the first movie. These new ones will need more images so as to get more angles in addition to seeing how practical they can be but I'm all for it.

In the friendship games they were wearing different outfits however, I think it was just for the qualifying rounds

Here's a slightly better picture showing their new outfits, though Rarity's too far in the back to see anything.

DKcj_HmX0AAir61.jpg

I like these designs for the most part since they're much more personal than their original EQG's designs, but what was wrong with Twi's other outfit? This new one makes her look like an even nerdier librarian than before.

I was going to make a comment about why Rainbow is the only one wearing pants and not Applejack, but then I remembered that skirts were ideal for horseback riders, and Applejack works at a farm that uses horses. Ergo, I don't have much a problem with it, though hers is the least different from her usual attire. Pinkie's is... interesting? It certainly fits her bubbly personality, but it kinda looks like something from the 80's, like she bought it from a thrift shop.

I love Sunset's, Rainbows and Fluttershy's, though Fluttershy's is something I never imagined her wearing, though I will say it certainly is very "naturey".

• Brohoof 1

Why did Sunset Shimmer go back to "80s/early 90s biker chic villain"? Twi looks like a dork and although she's been described as "adorkable", it looks dated despite that style kinda coming back with hipsters. Pinkie and AJ look pretty generic but it is nice to see an update to their outfit. Rarity looks like "high fashion business mom" which kinda works? Fluttershy and Rainbow probably have the best outfit updates. I love Rainbow actually getting out of skirts and Fluttershy actually getting something that matches her nature/flowy personality.

I guess, overall, I like the updated outfits but somehow they feel...dated? Like the leather jackets, gaudy prints, and the weird inconsistency with the outfits that I can't pinpoint. I am glad we moved out of the generic "one outfit to rule them all" that was going on with the movies.

Edited by Sky Shield

On 9/24/2017 at 9:54 PM, PiratePony said:

Love it. It really works well for them. I'm going to miss those Mega Man style boots though. 

That's because it was too generic.

5 hours ago, Sky Shield said:

Why did Sunset Shimmer go back to "80s/early 90s biker chic villain"? Twi looks like a dork and although she's been described as "adorkable", it looks dated despite that style kinda coming back with hipsters. Pinkie and AJ look pretty generic but it is nice to see an update to their outfit. Rarity looks like "high fashion business mom" which kinda works? Fluttershy and Rainbow probably have the best outfit updates. I love Rainbow actually getting out of skirts and Fluttershy actually getting something that matches her nature/flowy personality.

I guess, overall, I like the updated outfits but somehow they feel...dated? Like the leather jackets, gaudy prints, and the weird inconsistency with the outfits that I can't pinpoint. I am glad we moved out of the generic "one outfit to rule them all" that was going on with the movies.

Watch this fan-made video from YouTube I'm sure it might interest you:https://youtu.be/yh6gJuFmkmA plus I'm thinking it might be one of meny predictions for the series

loving Dashies new look, at last something thats more her and NO SKIRT! Im very indifferent to the others, but Im not os sure about Sunset's more studs look. Kinda reverts back to her old look, her bully look and I dunno if i really like it. Just annoyed it came out just as I finished putting together my sunset cosplay of her current nice look. x.x 

i am however, glad to see the giant boot look gone! 

Edited by StormBlaze

On 2-10-2017 at 0:29 PM, Cahead2015 said:

How you gonna miss them, they're too generic.

They have been there from the beginning, so they cary memories with them.

Was kinda hoping Hasbro wouldn't give in to everyone's demands that RD shouldn't wear a skirt but the outfit in general is such a huge improvement I can't really complain

RD's is really the only one I think is an improvement though, everyone else is kinda hit and miss. I prefer Sunset's and Twi's old outfits, and everyone else is kinda eh

Pinkie's is a huge downgrade

On 9/8/2017 at 3:22 PM, Unlikeable Pony said:

Whelp, here we go with images from  hascon.
The actual art? Okay.
The toys of the art? GOOD LORD NO.

large.jpeg

1530455__safe_applejack_fluttershy_pinkie+pie_rainbow+dash_rarity_sunset+shimmer_twilight+sparkle_equestria+girls_spoiler-colon-eqg+series_clothes_hasc.jpeg

hascon.jpeg

god.has.come.to.reap.the.sinners.jpeg

The art made them look like a very adorable anime character or a cute japanese mascot! As for the doll....what a f**king huge disappointment. Wished they made the doll more similar to the art. I would have bought it.

21 hours ago, Kiryu-Chan said:

Was kinda hoping Hasbro wouldn't give in to everyone's demands that RD shouldn't wear a skirt but the outfit in general is such a huge improvement I can't really complain

RD's is really the only one I think is an improvement though, everyone else is kinda hit and miss. I prefer Sunset's and Twi's old outfits, and everyone else is kinda eh

Pinkie's is a huge downgrade

It's all because of verity you'll know original design was too generic.