To Change a Changeling  

117 users have voted

1. 1. Like or Dislike?

• Pass me the Raid - Hated it!
    • < Spike's face of disapproval > - Disliked it
    • My feels have all been drained - Meh
    • Feelings Forum fixed my soup! - Liked it
    • OMG there are two Deer Bug Pones? SQUEEE - Loved it

It was more funny than it was heart warming which I think this episode was trying to go for in the end. I do like the darker colors from thorax's brother vs the brighter ones from the others. It just makes me disappointed to see how weak and prissy they have all gotten, and the whole, "feelings" thing is really depressing. They took a dark army of violent war soldiers and turned them all into colorful pacifist hippies. 

• Brohoof 2

Where did you hide this discussion? Anyway I thought the episode was average quality, simply because of how Starlight and Trixie handled the whole situation, And Starlight plan was disaster waiting to happen. I am not saying that Thorax brother should of left the hive and I don't know would of ended up joining Celestial Guard in a process.Because Celestia values competent guards a lot more then the whole hive of a new changelings. Starlight Glimmer graduated the friendship lessons and apparently the school of common sense.

49 minutes ago, Star Petal said:

...and the whole, "feelings" thing is really depressing. They took a dark army of violent war soldiers and turned them all into colorful pacifist hippies. 

This sounds so perverted, but describes what ails our society, especially since you brought the word depression into it. Actual depression is caused by a world that doesn't care about people's feelings when people see neither fight nor flight as a feasible option to deal with that. Look at how much depression occurs in various societies and then look at their typical traits. More fear, more spreading of emotional misery. Aggression is fueled by fear. It is a short-term workaround, not a solution. It comes at a price.

The episode was maybe a bit too clichée to convey that clearly, but I would think that by now the show itself should really have made people learn those basics. Amazing how much people can still compartmentalize.

The mind always tries to control, including what it cannot, and when it has grabbed a hold of everything, it wonders why it's still missing something. "Love is peaceful. ... The horror!"

Thank God we still have some shows that nourish love. But people are tempted to turn them into just another show, more 'adjusted' to the status quo.

Edited by Dowlphin
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, powerpuff-tsubasa said:

I can't do GIF's, but has anybody noticed Wizards of Waverly Place reference throughout this episode?

Reveal hidden contents

"why are you hitting yourself? why you're hitting yourself?"

Edited by powerpuff-tsubasa

15 minutes ago, Dowlphin said:

This sounds so perverted, but describes what ails our society, especially since you brought the word depression into it. Actual depression is caused by a world that doesn't care about people's feelings when people see neither fight nor flight as a feasible option to deal with that. Look at how much depression occurs in various societies and then look at their typical traits. More fear, more spreading of emotional misery. Aggression is fueled by fear. It is a short-term workaround, not a solution. It comes at a price.

The episode was maybe a bit too clichée to convey that clearly, but I would think that by now the show itself should really have made people learn those basics. Amazing how much people can still compartmentalize.

The mind always tries to control, including what it cannot, and when it has grabbed a hold of everything, it wonders why it's still missing something. "Love is peaceful. ... The horror!"

Thank God we still have some shows that nourish love. But people are tempted to turn them into just another show, more 'adjusted' to the status quo.

I don't think that is true at all. We live in a world where sharing your feelings and the psyche and mental health education of everyone is much greater than any other period in time, but our suicide rates everywhere is much higher. I think the more connected we become, the more aware we become, the more vulnerable people are. 

i love it so much, but i love so much more the fact that since season 6 finale, the show is heading to a much consistent plot show. earlier MLP big plots were just the season premieres and finales. and between they had slice of life episodes with just one or two references to the main plot maybe. 

but season 7 has constant plot. for example to get this episode 100% you gotta watch a couple of episodes before, and not just S6 finale & S7 premiere. its pretty consistent to its pasts events.

also the show has more adventures and action. and characters evolution and personalities are more real and even mature. and maybe its just me but the humor got better too. i really love the new direction MLP is going

(and i love starlight glimmer x trixie combo <333)

Edited by Tropico
  • Brohoof 2

On 9/5/2017 at 2:26 AM, Star Petal said:

I don't think that is true at all. We live in a world where sharing your feelings and the psyche and mental health education of everyone is much greater than any other period in time, but our suicide rates everywhere is much higher. I think the more connected we become, the more aware we become, the more vulnerable people are. 

Perhaps but that doesn't change the fact tons of people still will take advantage of others sharing their feelings and that's why most people avoid it. And sure, in many ways, we have become more connected but there is still a lack of acceptance for certain groups of people. Along with that, there's also the issue with the more connected we become the easier it is for people to make groups that dis include or hate on certain people. Basically, getting more connected with each other is a double edged sword. You give people tools to get connected and together but you also give others more ways to hurt others or give certain kinds of people a place to spout hate. So, okay, yes in a way it is because people are becoming more aware but is also because, while being connected can bring many great things, it also gives a megaphone for people to spout their hate with.

Yes, you can express your feelings more than you could compared to back when, but there are still certain things people will get on your case for if you communicate it. Some people get depressed and suicidal from lack of acceptance and either because they're too afraid to voice their opinion because what feels like half of the population will hate them for it or because they did and they got an extremely negative reaction. Society has improved but there are still plenty of hate directed towards certain groups of people for the silliest things that would make anyone feel like an outcast or feel bad about being themselves. And do the people hating on these people care? Usually, they don't and sadly there are a ton of people that hurt others and don't care about the bad effect this behavior has on the people they're hurting. Also, let's please not forget that things like bullying and cyber bullying are still an issue in this modern society. Those issues have not disappeared and are still causing people to get hurt, depressed, suicidal, and so on. So, I feel like Dowlphin's point was still very valid. There are a lot of people in our community whose feelings are not listened to or are considered invalid by large groups of individuals and there are still a ton of people that use other's feelings against them or just hurt others without caring about the negative effects it may have on the victim. Love and acceptance are still something this world really needs to learn to give.

Edited by Kreamer
Just fixing grammar and spelling errors.
  • Brohoof 2

I mostly thought it was a good episode aside from one glaring issue: The changelings just kind of don't transform anymore. Like, we see Pharynx disguise himself as a rock at one point and into a giant spider twice, but those were literally the only two times. I had to wonder why he didn't turn into that mole/bear thing (forget what it's called) and even thought that was where they were headed when they said that it could only be injured by itself. Hell, what if ALL the changelings turned into mole/bear things and took the threat on? I mean, I get that they are peaceful now, but why would that mean they no longer use their defining power?

19 minutes ago, Carolina said:

I mostly thought it was a good episode aside from one glaring issue: The changelings just kind of don't transform anymore. Like, we see Pharynx disguise himself as a rock at one point and into a giant spider twice, but those were literally the only two times. I had to wonder why he didn't turn into that mole/bear thing (forget what it's called) and even thought that was where they were headed when they said that it could only be injured by itself. Hell, what if ALL the changelings turned into mole/bear things and took the threat on? I mean, I get that they are peaceful now, but why would that mean they no longer use their defining power?

Maybe because it was an expression of fear. When you cultivate love, you give up such habits/abilities and attain others that you need for the new path. And likely also for more show-practical purposes. Them changing into their new colorful shape would lose relevance if they could still just transform into virtually anything. But they retained some of that ability as portrayed, changing their basic colors between a narrow selection.

The whole Maulwurf story element was just a means for driving the Pharynx story along. In my opinion, without that  they could/would have approached the problem in a different way. (If the show hadn't aimed for a hippie clichée.) Because Pharynx didn't even bring an element of resolve to a loving approach. Instead everybody just gave him a nice farewell violence show. Sweet detailed writing though if one abstains from critical analysis.

• Brohoof 1

I really enjoyed this episode and actually didn't think Pharynx was going to change but stay the original Changeling shape. I guess that's to be expected with the show wanting to show redemption is possible. I agree that the Changelings have gone too far in the other direction with "feelings" part. It's kind of getting to be too Care Bears and that doesn't really work for Changelings. I agree that expressing feelings and emotions is important and a good way to manage conflict, however, Pharynx shows that being able to defend yourself and being strong are still important. What bothers me the most is how angry Thorax was at Starlight. Yes, I understand that her plan was not the best one to try to get the two brothers to talk and to get Pharynx to see the other side. However, she wasn't purposely trying to harm the Changelings.

A little conflict is healthy and natural in all relationships, it's how you deal with it that makes the difference. I think that Changeling society is trying to go too far in the other direction in avoiding conflict at all, and that is not healthy and can lead to worse conflict. American society tends to talk about only certain feelings, anger being the most prominent and sadness being seen as a more female emotion (males feel it to but many males are taught it's not masculine). It was good to see Pharynx transformed because of his love of his hive and wanting to protect them. I also like that he kept some darker colors when he transformed.

Thorax looks kind of like Bambi, or is it just me?

• Brohoof 2

This episode was really good to enjoy and learn a life-lesson value: giving the "lost-cause" the second chance. I was amazed to admit Starlight Glimmer had outdone herself. I never really wanted to like her after she attempted to reform herself (possibly that sob-story she shared during the 5th season finale) at first, even when she came across impulsive with her magic and problem-solving sometimes. Her speech did rang the bell towards the changelings, giving them an opportunity to help Pharynx defeat that mole-looking monster. 

I'm not a fan of Thorax. Even when he claimed he's the leader of the changelings, I felt like he came across as a wuss sometimes. 

Overall: I rate this episode 9/10. Good work Hasbro!

Edited by powerpuff-tsubasa

44 minutes ago, powerpuff-tsubasa said:

This episode was really good to enjoy and learn a life-lesson value: giving the "lost-cause" the second chance. I was amazed to admit Starlight Glimmer had outdone herself. I never really wanted to like her after she attempted to reform herself (possibly that sob-story she shared during the 5th season finale) at first, even when she came across impulsive with her magic and problem-solving sometimes. Her speech did rang the bell towards the changelings, giving them an opportunity to help Pharynx defeat that mole-looking monster. 

I'm not a fan of Thorax. Even when he claimed he's the leader of the changelings, I felt like he came across as a wuss sometimes. 

Overall: I rate this episode 9/10. Good work Hasbro!

Her speech failing at first but having a slow effect was a classical story writing tool, but the initial comic nature of the outcome masked it so well, haha. Another lesson in there: Sometimes people need time to process something; then one must sense when it's enough and one has to back off, not letting that feel like a defeat. (Although when it does, that's probably an indication that it truly came from the heart; That's why it hurts.)

• Brohoof 1

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 1:43 AM, Music Chart Fan said:

Pharynx says that he doesn't get excited about pretty flowers and feeling circles, but will he presumably stop trying to destroy them and stop harassing others to do things the "old way"? In other words, how much "assimilation" will Pharynx do

The scene where Pharynx rips down the vines is a notable example of this. I wasn't sure whether he was being serious about the vines presenting a defensive safety hazard or he was just nitpicking because he hates flowery things like that. I have to presume with his new official position he will make recommendations and there will have to be some kind of compromise with the rest of the members of the hive as to how much decoration is present vs. the "dangers" of them being claimed a "hazard".

Starlight says that "now that the changelings don't feed on the love of everything around them, plants have started to grow back". But I'm not sure what exactly the connection is. How did the changelings' feeding on the love of others cause plants not to grow around their hive?

I was thinking as a last resort the changelings were feeding on the love of the plant life around them because they were starving, causing everything to whither and die. I'm using Apple Bloom's ability to give a flower sentience back in "Twilight Time" as evidence that plants in this world must have some level of emotions, thus they can be used as a food source - even if it's a meager one.

That kind of makes me wonder, then, whether all the previous talk about changelings "feeding" on love and "starving" for it was meant to be taken literally. Are love and "normal" food interchangeable for changelings?

My own thinking is they need love and other emotions for energy, but still need real food to build cells, bone, and muscle. I have no idea if it's accurate, but it makes sense to me.

Finally, when Pharynx is fighting the maulwurf, he at first tells Thorax, Starlight, and Trixie to get out of there and let him handle this. But then, no more than 30 seconds (and one attempted kick) later, Pharynx says that he could beat the maulwurf with the rest of the swarm, but not alone. Is he supposed to have done a 180 on whether he thinks he can defeat the maulwurf in that short of a time frame?

I think he said that just because he didn't want to see them get hurt, especially Thorax. I'm not sure he thought he could actually beat the creature, but he probably surmised he didn't have a choice since none of the others were into fighting anymore. There's also the possibility he was initially suicidal when he went out there to battle it, but maybe Thorax, Starlight, and Trixie showing up indicated those three at least cared about him? That might have been enough for him to not want to throw his life away and so he made a plea for help from the rest of the hive to his brother.

• Brohoof 2

I thought Pharynx was cool, caring about his mates and all. But I think it was a huge waste on a character's development having him to turn "good" on the first round. He would  have a good potential if he reminded who he is and left the hive to seek out Queen Chrysalis  to serve as her most trusted lieutenant or general.  

Am I the only one who thinks as the season goes  further the reforming the bad guys are a lot easier than the past seasons?? You have lighting dust who are still a d-bag and Gilda who take two episodes for her to reform, Discord about three, and star glimmer about four it like introducing  a new antagonist  'boom' reformed. So unrealistic. If you guys had read the mlp guide book, the creator mentioned that "not all are can easily  change their way and it take time. We want to make it somewhat "real." because not all the time they will see it our way."  WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT?!

I felt kinda betrayed 

this is my twit for Charloote Fulleton who "liked" :D Not sure if she still involve with mlp and I know she wasn't the one who wrote this episode, but I thought she going to take my opinion for it...apparently not. :okiedokieloki:

hopefully Queen Chrysalis will come back with a new army of changelings, we need the old ones back! Make the changelings great again.

Edited by TBD

On 8/28/2017 at 2:49 PM, CypherHoof said:

Not necessarily. It would be a decent setup for future episodes if Pharnyx stays a bad bug and gets a bunch of the rebel shiny bugs to switch to his side; i would think they would then go looking for Chrysalis if I didn't have this suspicion she is currently someplace really uncomfortable in Discord's realm regretting her life choices (or at least one of them).. although I guess they could still be looking for her not knowing that.

I agree with you on that, what a waste.

2 hours ago, TBD said:

Am I the only one who thinks as the season goes  further the reforming the bad guys are a lot easier than the past seasons?? You have lighting dust who are still a d-bag and Gilda who take two episodes for her to reform, Discord about three, and star glimmer about four it like introducing  a new antagonist  'boom' reformed. So unrealistic. If you guys had read the mlp guide book, the creator mentioned that "not all are can easily  change their way and it take time. We want to make it somewhat "real." because not all the time they will see it our way."  WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT?!

I felt kinda betrayed 

this is my twit for Charloote Fulleton who "liked" :D Not sure if she still involve with mlp and I know she wasn't the one who wrote this episode, but I thought she going to take my opinion for it...apparently not. :okiedokieloki:

The deal is that, for better and for worse, the show wants to introduce more characters who aren't bad at heart but just have a bad idea or two. Pharynx didn't have that much to reform from in the first place. 

• Brohoof 1

49 minutes ago, AlexanderThrond said:

The deal is that, for better and for worse, the show wants to introduce more characters who aren't bad at heart but just have a bad idea or two. Pharynx didn't have that much to reform from in the first place. 

but wouldn't it better if he could just ditch the hive and seek out for queen Chrysalis to serve under her?  If he doesn't like how Thorax ran the colony and doesn't agree with the new ways.  And he still hasn't yet, he should just leave.  But the only reason why he would stay was because  he care. His ideal was similar  to Queen Chrysalis because like her, he only wanted what's best for the colony, except he wasn't extreme about it as her.  Which i think there is open for him to turn against them to serve under queen Chrysalis. 

I still think they want a little too fast with him agreeing with Thorax, when there should be time for him to develop and grow slowly to accept him, instead being "force" to in one episode.

it would be more of a better story develop with brother against brother who has the same goal protect the colony but different view of doing so. 

Either that or at least have queen Chrysalis created a new army of changelings, because we gonna need the old ones back. and who's knows ?maybe they will be stronger than the last.

9 hours ago, TBD said:

but wouldn't it better if he could just ditch the hive and seek out for queen Chrysalis to serve under her?  If he doesn't like how Thorax ran the colony and doesn't agree with the new ways.  And he still hasn't yet, he should just leave.  But the only reason why he would stay was because  he care. His ideal was similar  to Queen Chrysalis because like her, he only wanted what's best for the colony, except he wasn't extreme about it as her.  Which i think there is open for him to turn against them to serve under queen Chrysalis. 

I don't agree that Chrysalis just wanted what was best for the colony, and Pharynx cares more about his hive than the "old ways," so it wouldn't make much sense for him to return to the tyrannical warmonger who starved them to maintain her own power. 

9 hours ago, TBD said:

I still think they want a little too fast with him agreeing with Thorax, when there should be time for him to develop and grow slowly to accept him, instead being "force" to in one episode.

I do agree with this, though; I don't even really understand what he learned that allowed him to finally transform. Although I wouldn't mind it being done in a single episode if it were only executed better. 

9 hours ago, TBD said:

it would be more of a better story develop with brother against brother who has the same goal protect the colony but different view of doing so.

Unless part of this story involves Pharynx discovering that Chrysalis had lied to him, I don't see how that would happen, because as said, I disagree that Chrysalis had good intentions. 

9 hours ago, TBD said:

Either that or at least have queen Chrysalis created a new army of changelings, because we gonna need the old ones back. and who's knows ?maybe they will be stronger than the last.

I like Chrysalis as a villain, and it'd be easier for her to return if she has an army, so I do feel there should have been some changelings who still serve her. Pharynx would have needed a different personality to fit that, however. 

• Brohoof 2

13 hours ago, AlexanderThrond said:

Unless part of this story involves Pharynx discovering that Chrysalis had lied to him, I don't see how that would happen, because as said, I disagree that Chrysalis had good intentions. 

I always thought Chrysalis never knew about  the fact they don't have to feed on love to live, until Thorax changed form. Chrysalis, I believe do have a good intention but done so in a wrong way unintentionally. But now since she knew, I would agree more on her not having good intentions when she come back and continue her ways on conquering Equestria and turn it into her own kingdom to rule. But i do believe she does care for her colony. 

13 hours ago, AlexanderThrond said:

I like Chrysalis as a villain, and it'd be easier for her to return if she has an army, so I do feel there should have been some changelings who still serve her. Pharynx would have needed a different personality to fit that, however. 

Same, I crossed my finger that they won't reform her when she return, that would be a bad idea.  I was getting worried they would, when Starlight reach out to her. I was like "no, no, dont you dare, dont.you.dare!". That would be awesome, I hope so, since there are some of us who still like the old changeling as much as the new ones.  hmm I wonder maybe she will upgrade them with magic? or have them in different size, like in the comic. there's one who is buffer than others and other are smaller than others. or... something hilarious  as this. (penal 4) I mean now I know why Thorax left xp

a7a64791349112bd624d45f896d6dbc1.png(this is fanmade but still )

Edited by TBD

I found this to be a very nice episode, well, not like 'A Royal Problem' but still from the good episodes I would 5/5 it. There are things that I found interesting and things that I wasnt much interested about but overall good one. The best in this episode was the continuity from previous episodes.

For a starter, let's make comparison with the landscape of Queen Chrysalis' Hive from 'To Where And Back Again':

post-37448-0-80280600-1481421691_thumb.jpg

And how it looks here:

MLPFiM-Se7-ep160-ToChangeaChangeling.thumb.jpg.c686406dfb08b8c3f248078754137e67.jpg

AGAIN... props to the animators and artists, the new look of the place shows a nice resurrection of the life around.

Also, if anyone remembers from 'To Where And Back Again'

post-37448-0-75606600-1481421696_thumb.jpg 

And all the plants that start growing around.

MLPFiM-Se7-ep160-ToChangeaChangeling2.thumb.jpg.a43ec969b7961eb91929d7c9ba5b5114.jpg

This place really reminds of 'The Cutie Re-mark' post-apocalyptic landscape. But still, not with that dark feeling, as rebirth is seen there with the clear sky and again some plants.

MLPFiM-Se7-ep160-ToChangeaChangeling3.thumb.jpg.c9c597e630b92121310ab30c7c423e6c.jpg

The episode's content

It was an interesting contrast with their trip to the Hive as in contrast with the Season 6 finale.  Pharynx looks cool and it was interesting to see him in comparison with the reformed changelings. We get to see talking changelings and even little changelings as in the backstory of Thorax and Pharynx. I cannot say this is something I anticipated, seeing the life of the reformed changelings and their organization but it was something good to show - we've seen the Dragons, Griffons, Yaks, it was good to see what these do as well.

The continuity with 'Triple Threat' is good, as they mention what Thorax learnt from Ember. I like how all more important chars that interact in this episode are reformed (semi-)villains. This is like the first meeting between Trixie and Starlight, reformed Thorax, reformed Pharynx. The tease between Starlight and Trixie, I thought SG would be much more mad at Trixie I cant say it is wrong, perhaps I have to see what the others will say,

I don't have too much to say, nothing that much happened but Pharynx's new form looks better than Thorax, so it looks nice, but his point stands, the Changelings are now kind of weak for their own sake. Yes, was good to say they do theater, art and other pony/human activities. If Chrysalis returned, she would enslave them in no time.

MLPFiM-Se7-ep160-ToChangeaChangeling4.thumb.jpg.2fda91fa1420c72539816ea9d1675c0d.jpg

On 9/5/2017 at 7:18 AM, Star Petal said:

It was more funny than it was heart warming which I think this episode was trying to go for in the end. I do like the darker colors from thorax's brother vs the brighter ones from the others. It just makes me disappointed to see how weak and prissy they have all gotten, and the whole, "feelings" thing is really depressing. They took a dark army of violent war soldiers and turned them all into colorful pacifist hippies. 

I agree and they could have remained light black or the dark colors similar to pharynx. Not everyone that is in dark colors has to be the bad one, it would fit more all changelings to be the colors of Pharynx reformed and just have the light red or light green or yellow wings and horns. Now they are more like the ponies, all light colors.

Edited by ImpctR
  • Brohoof 4

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned

Personally I thought the regular changlings were the least sympathetic characters in the episode. The fact that they all become like Thorax when he's in charge, and were like Chrysalis when she was in charge, does not speak well of their sense of identity and pride. Nor the fact that they were all violently intolerant of any opposing viewpoints (where Thorax at least tried to understand his brother).

For all their development, they're still kind of a hive mind of weak willed drones.

On 9/8/2017 at 4:58 AM, AlexanderThrond said:

I don't agree that Chrysalis just wanted what was best for the colony, and Pharynx cares more about his hive than the "old ways," so it wouldn't make much sense for him to return to the tyrannical warmonger who starved them to maintain her own power.

You know, given his treatment of his brother I think Pharynx was one of the most noble and sympathetic Changlings back then. I feel he probably despised Chrysalis for her self serving ways, but remained loyal to her because she was still the strongest leader they had. As he said, he's loyal to the hive above all else.

I think this is why he's the only one who hasn't changed. He's not doing things because someone tells him to, or because it's easy or satisfying. He does things because he believes they're right, and that sense of honor is far more resistant to change than simple self interest.

On 9/7/2017 at 4:16 AM, Truffles said:

I think he said that just because he didn't want to see them get hurt, especially Thorax. I'm not sure he thought he could actually beat the creature, but he probably surmised he didn't have a choice since none of the others were into fighting anymore. There's also the possibility he was initially suicidal when he went out there to battle it, but maybe Thorax, Starlight, and Trixie showing up indicated those three at least cared about him? That might have been enough for him to not want to throw his life away and so he made a plea for help from the rest of the hive to his brother.

I don't think he cared if the dumb ponies got eaten, but Thorax is the leader of the hive, his brother... and likely someone he still thinks of as a  wimp. He doesn't want him anywhere near a fight.

Edited by Philweasel
  • Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Philweasel said:

Personally I thought the regular changlings were the least sympathetic characters in the episode. The fact that they all become like Thorax when he's in charge, and were like Chrysalis when she was in charge, does not speak well of their sense of identity and pride. Nor the fact that they were all violently intolerant of any opposing viewpoints (where Thorax at least tried to understand his brother).

I miss Twilight's fantasy changelings who were still having issues adjusting. I loved that scene with the one shouting, "Attack! The winner gets to choose!" It would have been a lot of fun if they stretched that part of their development out in the actual world.

Edited by Truffles

Not sure if I said it before, but I liked this episode.

It gave us some more looks at current changeling society, and Pharynx was pretty funny at times. I kinda like how he felt like one of those "longing-for-the-good-old-days" types of characters, and how the problem wasn't resolved by pressuring him to accept the new ways, but just by allowing him to show that he truly did care for the hive. I also felt (maybe there was? it's been a while since I've seen the episode) that there was genuine concern coming from Thorax for his brother, which kinda made you feel a bit for Thorax.

There was a bit of wasted potential for a map episode- I thought it was the perfect opportunity to send Starlight and Trixie on their first friendship quest together.. 

• Brohoof 1

On 9/16/2017 at 7:24 PM, PacificGreen said:

There was a bit of wasted potential for a map episode- I thought it was the perfect opportunity to send Starlight and Trixie on their first friendship quest together.. 

I thought so too. But whatever that was, I am never bearing to see another episode where there's absolutely no ponies at all besides the two of them.

On 9/8/2017 at 3:28 PM, ImpctR said:

I

MLPFiM-Se7-ep160-ToChangeaChangeling4.thumb.jpg.2fda91fa1420c72539816ea9d1675c0d.jpg

I agree and they could have remained light black or the dark colors similar to pharynx. Not everyone that is in dark colors has to be the bad one, it would fit more all changelings to be the colors of Pharynx reformed and just have the light red or light green or yellow wings and horns. Now they are more like the ponies, all light colors.

It's kinda bugs me to see that Pharynx is smaller than Thorax, since he technically thorax's big brother. 

• Brohoof 1