Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Opinion on Spike comforting Twilight scene?

Spilight98

So I was wondering what your opinions are about the scene in which Spike tries to comfort Twilight. 

For me it was a scene with lots of wasted potential. It is nice to see that Twilight's live long friend is still there to comfort her even at her worst.

However the scene was wayyyy too short in my opinion. (Not to mention it ended really randomly) Wouldn't it have been better if the scene lasted atleast another minute or something. So that u could get an emotional scene in which Spike could say for example that he still believes in her and such (u know the drill). Sharing a hug at the end and that after that the villains come and take Twilight away. It would be a much more emotional and hearthwarming scene like this. Kind of like in Brotherhooves Social with Apple Bloom and Big Mac.

So yeah thats just my little scenario i think would be better. 

With some luck maybe some fanfic writer will take this approach so i can experience it after all ^_^

So what do you guys think should be or should not be changed in this scene?

Edited by Spilight98

I thought it was well presented. The most notable character moment was the shot of Spike in the middle and his looking back at the other girls and the sense of hesitation you could pick up. Then he goes to comfort Twilight. That shot was perhaps my favorite in the film. That shot helps to carry the rest forward. 

• Brohoof 1