Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you react if Starlight ending up Kissing Spike on the Lips

bwrosas

If let's say the story called for it to happen, not because of falling in love, but out of nessercity . What would your reaction be? Me, I wouldn't be bothered by it, if it was needed to complete a mission of some sorts, like a spell needed to be completed.  What about you?

Edited by bwrosas

4 hours ago, Jade Fire said:

i dont think this would happen but if it did, it would be cuz starlight messed up a spell xD

Or otherwise by accident. Spike almost kissed Applejack in "A Dog and Pony Show" while thinking about Rarity.

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 1

Depends on the situation ( for example if he is under influence of a love potion or not ) but it would make much more sense in my opinion for Spike to kiss Rarity even if by accident.

Wouldnt be freaked out about it though i have seen weirder stuff. Example:

WNLx8YvgWmol.jpg

Edited by Spilight98
  • Brohoof 1

I mean he's almost done it a couple times before and no one's said anything.  Clearly she has no problem being personal with him so I wouldn't worry about her.:orly:

full_2.png

large_2.jpeg

Edited by KH7672
  • Brohoof 2

Ships would sink, anger would spark, and the awkwardness would be forever felt within the fandom. XD I can't think of any situation where this would happen, but who knows, maybe some random relationship will spark for no reason. Starlight has a way with making things happen for no reason.

• Brohoof 1

I don't wanna see that. I see Spike and Starlight being more family-like, much like Twilight and Spike, or Twilight and Starlight! I don't think Starlight and Spike having a relationship would be such a good idea.

BUT I do really wanna see them have an episode together focusing on their friendship!

• 4 years later...