Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

Just now, Treeglow Flicker said:

Jalfrezi is awesome! :kirin:

I like it and eat it regularly,  but have learned the wisdom that a curry TOO hot basically just tastes like pain, you need it hot enough to burn, but not so hot you can't taste the rest of the dish.

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I like it and eat it regularly,  but have learned the wisdom that a curry TOO hot basically just tastes like pain, you need it hot enough to burn, but not so hot you can't taste the rest of the dish.

I agree. Usually though, I keep having to upgrade the curry when it starts to taste mild. I love hot and spicy food, but my taste buds and tolerance adapts to it pretty quickly to the point that I have to look for hotter stuff. There was a time where I used to hate curry, but now it's one of my favourite dishes.

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I agree. Usually though, I keep having to upgrade the curry when it starts to taste mild. I love hot and spicy food, but my taste buds and tolerance adapts to it pretty quickly to the point that I have to look for hotter stuff. There was a time where I used to hate curry, but now it's one of my favourite dishes.

Yup. The heat I can enjoy depends on how many curries I have had lately. But in contrast, I found that linghams do a very nice garlic,ginger chilli sauce that can be used for cooking, and gives you three different sorts of burn at once:)

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Yup. The heat I can enjoy depends on how many curries I have had lately. But in contrast, I found that linghams do a very nice garlic,ginger chilli sauce that can be used for cooking, and gives you three different sorts of burn at once:)

I think my brother has a bottle of that downstairs in the kitchen. I might try and steal a little of it to see what it's like. Surprised I haven't done so with some of the other sauces he keeps in the cupboard.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I think my brother has a bottle of that downstairs in the kitchen. I might try and steal a little of it to see what it's like. Surprised I haven't done so with some of the other sauces he keeps in the cupboard.

Also makes a really nice (if slightly salty) dipping sauce - french fries, chicken nuggets, that sort of thing.

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Meemayfox said:

"So come on T-Series, looking hungry for some drama?
Here, let me serve you bitch lasagna. Bitch lasagna, bitch lasagna,"

THAT SAUCE WAS STORE-BOUGHT AND YOU KNOW IT!

There is something in nothing. There is nothing in this something. There is an art to all this nothing, but this something is a complete mess. But if art is in the eye of the beholder, then maybe this complete mess really is something to somebody, and traditional art would mean nothing to them. Somebody's nothing is someone else's something, and somebody's something is another person's nothing. ...Did you get something from that? Anything? ...No? Nothing? ... Well I tried. Burrito? :muffins:

Edited by Samurai Equine