Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

3 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Young six learn web design and Yona gets Spindle to do her homework for her?

Yona: Wait, web design has nothing to do with spiders?

Sandbar: What do you mean segmentation fault?!

Ocellus: Wait, debugging?

Gallus: I have to take a memory leak now.

So double xp week is live in RunEscape again. Cant wait to get 99 mining and fibshing.

Oh, I also figured out a way to break apart my game's game logic into something way more modular. (Basically a game manager for the game logic and an event system that acts as an intermediary between the logic and ui.)

Can't remember the last time I loaded runescape; keep thinking I should get back into it, but then every time I have looked at it they had added another skill and completely rebuilt the combat system....

4 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Can't remember the last time I loaded runescape; keep thinking I should get back into it, but then every time I have looked at it they had added another skill and completely rebuilt the combat system....

Legacy mode and the 73th skill is nose picking. (You can pick Guthix's nose at level 99.)

31 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Legacy mode and the 73th skill is nose picking. (You can pick Guthix's nose at level 99.)

And there I thought it was toenail clipping, with increasing range, accuracy and damage from the clippings as you advance....