Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Wild Wacky Multiverse Adventure OOC

Skylord Nexus

Just now, Skylord Nexus said:

Sorry dude, I don't take any pleasure from wasting your time and effort, but I think it is for the best for the RP as a hole. And hopefully with this reboot people should have a lot more freedom in what their characters do, which should hopefully stop the "at a loss on what to post" issue.

It'll also help that maybe this go around we can get people who can commit. We had some great players, but once they left or stop posting, the story froze. 

26 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

It'll also help that maybe this go around we can get people who can commit. We had some great players, but once they left or stop posting, the story froze. 

There is never a guarantee with rping. Life happens after all. Best we can do is try. 

16 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

There is never a guarantee with rping. Life happens after all. Best we can do is try. 

I know. This isn't a priority. But it still sucks. 

@Buck Testa @Denim&Venom @Lektra Bolt @Gabriel

Ok so the OOC for the reboot is up:

So if you want to still take part, put your character applications into there, nothings really changed about the application, except a specified spot for a backstory so your current ones should be good to just paste in. Obviously if you want to switch characters then that's fine as well. But all in all I feel quite confident for the future of the RP.

• Brohoof 2