Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What flaws does your pony OC have?

PlzDelete

I was wondering this lately. Ya know, flaws in everyone's characters including my own. My pony character Mehndi Heart has a lot of flaws and I mixed with some of my irl flaws with them as well.

Some of our biggest flaws (me and Mehndi's) is that no matter how hard we try, we can't let go of the past. We hide how much regret and anger we have about it. We also have panic attacks when faced with an overwhelming problem. Our emotions can sometimes cloud our judgments and get us into trouble too. 

What about you all? 

20171111_014827.jpg

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Well my ponysona Techno Universal doesn't have many flaws but probably his main one is he can be a little too much of a total idiot at times! :)

I'm sure everyone can relate to being a total idiot sometimes. Its a part of life. XD 

• Brohoof 1

While Midnights problem is that he has an irrational fear of heights (hes a pegasus for lunas sake!) Spirited Dreams has morecracks then a faulty building, and i love him for that. Social anxiety, anger issues, easilly stressed, the whole nine yards.

• Brohoof 1

Allow me to sing my verse to the song, "Flawless" from Fame and Misfortune, involving a flaw for each of my OC:

Unicorn Will Guide:

The Fandom I am a part of/

Is full of fans both good and bad/

There may be more of the bad ones/

But the good are the best I've had 

Changeling Will Guide:

I may be a gay bug who's shy/

And I would prefer to just hide/

But I still love the friends I made/

Can count on my true love Will Guide

• Brohoof 1

A great question to help people come up with OC's that are more ... real? Interactive? Interesting? Good place to seek inspiration on how to make them better!

As for my one and only OC which I'd never trade for any other, ever, I had Risi have a few flaws that are in her app still, but there are also few I've imagined later on and never bothered to change.

- She is absolutely emotion/instinct driven. You can try to reason with her, but that won't work if she sets her eyes upon her idea and doesn't let go. It's like talking to a wall at this point.

- Tunnel vision - connected to the above, having an idea makes her believe that the solution she has found to the problem, or general behaviour she sets, are absolutely the only way to do something. She'll fail to search for different ideas until the one she has in her mind fails gloriously, or succeeds.

- Judgmental - connected with below flaw, her impatience really doesn't allow her to take time to get to know a pony. Therefore she's often prone to jump to conclusions.

- Impatient - she's a photographer. Patience is really something she should have in abundance, however somehow she just cannot handle waiting.

- Overconfident - pretty self explanatory. She tends to belive in herself in moment where backing off would be required.

- Naive - while she's careful around strangers, she'll trust any of her acquaintances in nearly every matter. She deeply believes nopony would ever have any malicious intent behind their actions.

- Magicless Unicorn - Star never truly embraced the fact she's a Unicorn, she really could never be bothered with magic. What it means she can perform only the most basic magic. With her sporty/fit lifestyle she's closer to an Earth Pony rather than an Unicorn, but it doesn't bother her at all.

Snowflake's flaws, huh? Alrighty then just don't tell Jonas Darkmane, last thing I need is him having an upper hand in some way :okiedokieloki:.

One of his biggest ones is he isn't comfortable around fire, not because he's a cryomancer but because that's how his father went out. He has a hard time fighting pyromancers because of this.

He's not trusting of others, unless they're part of his clan.

He is withdrawn towards most people.

And the one that eventually cost his eye and much later his demise is that he is vengeful, and cannot let go of the past.

This is all I can really think of, I spent nearly an hour thinking, typing, and revising. Never really thought of his flaws until now (aside from his fire weakness), so made it kinda hard to type this.

Well for one thing, Enola doesn't even have their cutiemark!

They're very shy as well, they have a hard time making friends.  They're also too trusting which brings them into trouble and heartbreak often.  They also have a mild phobia of water, their siblings helped them with the major part when they were younger but they still haven't completely gotten over their fear.

• Brohoof 1