Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You in Equestria, but the ponies are as big as Shire Horses

Bendy

You are in Equestria, (as a mere human) but the ponies are as big as Shire Horses. The option of becoming a pony is off the table, because the last time it was done, it simply killed the human and it was very upsetting for everypony. Most spells are harmless on you. But transformation spells just kill you.

So, how would you handle being a little ape in a big sapient horse world?

The ponies are pretty much the same as the show. However, they are even more gentle in nature. You need to take weight protection potions everyday, to stop them from accidentally killing you. The ponies are big in size, but also big in heart. Plus, they are very sad about accidentally killing the last human in Equestria. Particularly, Celestia (the biggest pony of them all, try translate her size if the average pony was the size of a shire horse) for she was the one who cast the spell that killed the human.

Also, Celestia wants hugs. She's really sad about killing the last human in Equestria. 

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 1

I think there was something mentioned here about a human being killed before, it was in this post sooooomewhereeeeee.

Simply put, if this were the case, I just don't know if I would last long. Not only would it be complicated running about with 'ponies' that are much larger than you, but that could also mean that the threats they face could be larger than them. Human beings are pretty powerless if they don't have weapons to back them up and I doubt guns are a cherished thing in Equestria. So big horsies and even bigger beasties. That's a recipe for getting lost in the mix.

2 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

I think there was something mentioned here about a human being killed before, it was in this post sooooomewhereeeeee.

Simply put, if this were the case, I just don't know if I would last long. Not only would it be complicated running about with 'ponies' that are much larger than you, but that could also mean that the threats they face could be larger than them. Human beings are pretty powerless if they don't have weapons to back them up and I doubt guns are a cherished thing in Equestria. So big horsies and even bigger beasties. That's a recipe for getting lost in the mix.

I'm pretty sure if you befriend Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle, they would keep you safe.

5 minutes ago, Bendy said:

I'm pretty sure if you befriend Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle, they would keep you safe.

Or Pinkie would accidentally squish you by excitingly jumping around. :dash:

:(

This is interestingly upsetting to think about.

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Bendy said:

That is true, but an already socially awkward human being trying to befriend two big horses would be quite difficult. XD Though, still probably easier than it is for me in this world.

12 minutes ago, StrawCherry said:

Or Pinkie would accidentally squish you by excitingly jumping around. :dash:

:(

This is interestingly upsetting to think about.

Her Pinkie scene could counter this. And she could also make sure you take your weight protection potions everyday.

If that's the case..what a huge misconception of my littlepony. What else has Hasbro lied to me...:eww:

• Brohoof 1

That would be cool. That means the bigger they are, the more huggable they will be! The risk of getting crushed would well be worth being there, especiqlly as a human. Id be something special for them!

Even though Equestria lacks a linkin park, however i can manage for that

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Heavy horses!!!!! GET ME IN THAT WORLD RIGHT NOW!!!! Many giant horse cuddles and rides making me feel like a giant! YES PLEASE! and omg the feathery hoooooooves! Heavy horses are so fuzzy too!

11 hours ago, StormBlaze said:

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Heavy horses!!!!! GET ME IN THAT WORLD RIGHT NOW!!!! Many giant horse cuddles and rides making me feel like a giant! YES PLEASE! and omg the feathery hoooooooves! Heavy horses are so fuzzy too!

Haha I know what you mean with those cute feathery hooves! I almost had a crush on Shining until I was like - wait, he's a guy :lol:

But seriously tho Shining Armor is one handsome stallion, I'd love to have a hug from him almost as much as I'd want one from Celestia

Edited by Shabb3r

• 2 years later...