Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 9 is gonna have 26 episodes!

FlareGun45

On 2/18/2018 at 9:06 PM, Jeric said:

Gotta love who liked that tweeted image with the header " The Magic Ends"

IMG_20180218_210248.thumb.jpg.028a70ef118908ba958a432dacc87cc6.jpg

Define pathetic:

I know it's such a silly thing to get worked-up over... and it still gave me something of a panic attack.

Edited by A.V.

• 4 months later...

For Season 9, this is what I want:

# Title of episode
1 Season premiere #1
2 Season premiere #2
3-4 Applejack episode (featuring Big Mac and Sugar Belle)
3-4 Starlight Glimmer episode
5 Special 200th episode
6-10 Pinkie Pie/Fluttershy episode
6-10 Pinkie Pie/CMC episode
6-10 Fluttershy episode
6-10 Twilight Sparkle episode #1
6-10 Student Six episode #1
11-12 Rarity episode
11-12 Rainbow Dash episode #1
13, 14, 16 or 17 Cutie Mark Crusaders episode
13, 14, 16 or 17 Discord episode
15 Applejack or Applejack/Rarity episode
13, 14, 16 or 17 Pinkie Pie and/or Fluttershy episode
14, 16 or 17 Mane Six episode
18, 20 or 23 Spike or Rarity/Spike episode
18, 20 or 23 Rainbow Dash episode #2
18, 20 or 23 Spike or Starlight Glimmer/Spike episode
19, 21, 22 or 24 Twilight Sparkle episode #2
19, 21 or 22 Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy episode
19, 21, 22 or 24 Starlight Glimmer/Trixie episode
19, 21, 22 or 24 Student Six episode #2
25 Series finale #1
26 Series finale #2

P.S. At least one of the Pinkie Pie and/or Fluttershy episodes should also be a third episode for the Student Six.

Edited by FirePuppy
  • Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, FirePuppy said:

For Season 9, this is what I want:

# Title of episode
1 Season premiere #1
2 Season premiere #2
3-4 Applejack episode (featuring Big Mac and Sugar Belle)
3-4 Starlight Glimmer episode
5 Special 200th episode
6-10 Pinkie Pie/Fluttershy episode
6-10 Pinkie Pie/CMC episode
6-10 Fluttershy episode
6-10 Twilight Sparkle episode #1
6-10 Student Six episode #1
11-12 Rarity episode
11-12 Rainbow Dash episode #1
13, 14, 16 or 17 Cutie Mark Crusaders episode
13, 14, 16 or 17 Discord episode
15 Applejack or Applejack/Rarity episode
13, 14, 16 or 17 Pinkie Pie and/or Fluttershy episode
14, 16 or 17 Mane Six episode
18, 20 or 23 Spike or Rarity/Spike episode
18, 20 or 23 Rainbow Dash episode #2
18, 20 or 23 Spike or Starlight Glimmer/Spike episode
19, 21, 22 or 24 Twilight Sparkle episode #2
19, 21 or 22 Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy episode
19, 21, 22 or 24 Starlight Glimmer/Trixie episode
19, 21, 22 or 24 Student Six episode #2
25 Series finale #1
26 Series finale #2

P.S. At least one of the Pinkie Pie and/or Fluttershy episodes should also be a third episode for the Student Six.

Man, we got kirins, we better get bats :unamused:

• Brohoof 1

Call me crazy, but I want the Season Premier 2-parter to end with a downer ending.  For once, have the heroes lose to the villains or lose the very place they hold dear(Canterlot or the Crystal Empire) or one of their companions is seriously hurt(Twilight Sparkle) to the point where they have to be healed for the entire season.  It would add to the tension that everything is on the line, and it's a do or die scenario that every pony has to go through.  Otherwise, Equestria, or rather the entire planet, is doomed.

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

I think to throw a curve ball with one of the friendship quests, one of the Princesses (other than Twilight) has to be selected to go.

If that were to happen, I'd have to have two of my predictions out of the way at once first.

Besides, the odds are, it's quite unlikely the Cutie Map would ever call such a high-rank princess of Equestria on a friendship quest.

Edited by FirePuppy

1 hour ago, FirePuppy said:

If that were to happen, I'd have to have two of my predictions out of the way at once first.

Besides, the odds are, it's quite unlikely the Cutie Map would ever call such a high-rank princess of Equestria on a friendship quest.

Well, we thought that the map would only ponies with cutie marks until it sent Spike. 

1 hour ago, FirePuppy said:

I thought only ponies with cutie marks were allowed to be called by the map.

Spike was able to be summoned without a Cutie Mark because his Spikes were glowing. Heck, I bet if a Changeling  (old or new design) were to be summoned, their shell or wings would glow.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

I hope they step up their game in Season 9. After Season 8 and those Best Gift Ever shorts, my expectations aren't high, but hey, you never know, Season 8 did have Sounds of Silence and School Raze, so there might be a couple of episodes in 9 that are worth watching. I hope they bring back Queen Chrysalis and Cozy Glow. Maybe they'll even team up! Now that would be exciting.

Edited by PurpleWonderPower

9 hours ago, PurpleWonderPower said:

I hope they step up their game in Season 9. After Season 8 and those Best Gift Ever shorts, my expectations aren't high, but hey, you never know, Season 8 did have Sounds of Silence and School Raze, so there might be a couple of episodes in 9 that are worth watching. I hope they bring back Queen Chrysalis and Cozy Glow. Maybe they'll even team up! Now that would be exciting.

I'm hoping for a lot more Pinkie Pie episodes. My expectations were extremely low in Season 8.

• Brohoof 2

On 12/13/2018 at 9:50 PM, FirePuppy said:

I'm hoping for a lot more Pinkie Pie episodes. My expectations were extremely low in Season 8.

Oh yes, we definitely need more Pinkie Pie episodes. Yakity Sax was pathetic, and I liked her part in Best Gift Ever, but I agree, we need more Pinkie-centred episodes.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/3/2018 at 2:20 AM, SaburoDaimando said:

Call me crazy, but I want the Season Premier 2-parter to end with a downer ending.  For once, have the heroes lose to the villains or lose the very place they hold dear(Canterlot or the Crystal Empire) or one of their companions is seriously hurt(Twilight Sparkle) to the point where they have to be healed for the entire season.  It would add to the tension that everything is on the line, and it's a do or die scenario that every pony has to go through.  Otherwise, Equestria, or rather the entire planet, is doomed. 

They won't do that. The best way to end a show that opened with "Opening the Book" is "Closing the Book." Where said book chronicles the Mane 6, and is read by a student in the future. It's not Kingdom Hearts III where

Sora goes after Kairi after defeating Xehanort, and using the X-blade to close Kingdom Hearts with the help of the other lights.

Edited by YoshiAngemon

• 1 month later...

Well 26 episodes isn’t much of a surprise seeing as every season aside from 3 had that many. (If I’m not mistaken I think maybe the first Equestria Girls Movie was the cause of that? Anyone can correct me if I’m wrong here)And of course there’s a 2 part premiere and most likely finale but maybe not. Maybe the show will go the route of possibly giving the show something like a mini movie, like Adventure Time and Regular Show have done. Maybe they’ll just play the two parter episodes together and then later on just air them as one hour  or so long thing? It’d be really cool if by some chance we could see some places we haven’t seen in a while maybe a few movie places. And characters from that too would be great. A multi part finale like it’s been mentioned would be awesome imo. That way if they decide to take every episode and put them together it could be like a TV movie for the series itself and not an Equestria Girls Movie. 

Just now, OdellaLark said:

Well 26 episodes isn’t much of a surprise seeing as every season aside from 3 had that many. (If I’m not mistaken I think maybe the first Equestria Girls Movie was the cause of that? Anyone can correct me if I’m wrong here)And of course there’s a 2 part premiere and most likely finale but maybe not. Maybe the show will go the route of possibly giving the show something like a mini movie, like Adventure Time and Regular Show have done. Maybe they’ll just play the two parter episodes together and then later on just air them as one hour  or so long thing? It’d be really cool if by some chance we could see some places we haven’t seen in a while maybe a few movie places. And characters from that too would be great. A multi part finale like it’s been mentioned would be awesome imo. That way if they decide to take every episode and put them together it could be like a TV movie for the series itself and not an Equestria Girls Movie. 

Nah the cause was, season 3 was originally gonna be the end

On 9/3/2018 at 7:09 AM, FirePuppy said:

it'd be cool to see the royal sisters on a friendship quest

Yes, that's what I have expected for another pony season that will be the full season with another set of 26 episodes! :-D Especially when we're going to have another season hiatus during summer as well. I'm going to expect another Pillars' appearance in one of the episodes during the season as potentially the main focus or collaboration with our main pony characters, including Somnambula and Star Swirl themselves who are the legendary since the seventh season.

Edited by Allen
Adding emoji as well.

On 9/3/2018 at 2:20 AM, SaburoDaimando said:

Oh heck yes, I liked that idea of having a Season Premier 2-parter to end with a downer ending. 

Edited by MAIKUN