Start a Petition

NathanW200

This Topic has served it's purpose I am giving up on these Petitions G5 looks interesting I want to see it and also these Petitions aren't really that important of a cause I mean it's sad that My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic might be coming to an end soon for people who still enjoy the show but I don't think we should interfere with Hasbro's Plans I think we should just give it a chance so Deleted the link that leads to the Petition I created so you won't be able to get to it here It's still posted on Facebook and Twitter but that's pretty much it and I also decreased the signature goal on these petitions a great amount I'm just going to let G5 happen I'm done worrying about it and you should to Hasbro want's to change things up  we should respect their decision and see what we get in the future 

From NathanW200 

I'm done with this Topic I want it locked

Edited by NathanW200
  • Brohoof 1

No, but I'm game to capture a list of signatures of fans saying thank you to the staff and Hasbro for 10 amazing years of Pony. Anyone want to do that kind of thing during Season 8 or 9 hit me up. 

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Jeric said:

No, but I'm game to capture a list of signatures of fans saying thank you to the staff and Hasbro for 10 amazing years of Pony. Anyone want to do that kind of thing during Season 8 or 9 hit me up. 

I'll sign!

• Brohoof 1

FinalM6Banner.png.1fc5746b51cf455ac51ccb9004ac818a.png

MLP Forums' own PUNK ROCK pony!

Alternative rock, pop punk, punk rock, and a lil’ bit of emo. ;) 

12 minutes ago, NathanW200 said:

Okay I'mm post the link at thae top od the Topic

Sorry, I was actually talking about wanting to sign @Jeric's petition. I want to thank the crew for their hard work.

Your petition wouldn't change their mind. Let's just enjoy the next two years, we still have a lot of time!

@Rhythm Red

Someone else PM'd me about that and the brief discussion centered around us as a community putting together a video project with personal thank you messages, text cards for those that don't want to (or can't) be on video, highlights from the show, and videos and anecdotes from the fandom. All with the express purpose of thanking the show staff and Hasbro for 10 years of Pony. 

Since we are talking about something that shouldn't go out until the last season airs and we have an official announcement of things transitioning, we have some time to plan something nice albeit realistic. 

To do anything like that properly, and if we want it to focus on this group of fans particularly, I would like to have this coordinated with Poniverse and MLPF staff in particular since they would be able to reach out to old members who might be inclined to say farewell and thank you too. Plus they have some experience in coordination of projects, and it wouldn't feel proper without them involved. Maybe that's just me. 

Basically, I'm game if @PathfinderCS, @Fhaolan@Dark Horse@Feld0, @LadyMercury, and @AppleDashPoni are. I could keep mentioning people but it would be a long list. Anyway if this is something that we seriously want to put some genuine thought and effort into, let's do it while we have time to get some preliminaries sketched out. 

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

@Rhythm Red

Someone else PM'd me about that and the brief discussion centered around us as a community putting together a video project with personal thank you messages, text cards for those that don't want to (or can't) be on video, highlights from the show, and videos and anecdotes from the fandom. All with the express purpose of thanking the show staff and Hasbro for 10 years of Pony. 

Since we are talking about something that shouldn't go out until the last season airs and we have an official announcement of things transitioning, we have some time to plan something nice albeit realistic. 

To do anything like that properly, and if we want it to focus on this group of fans particularly, I would like to have this coordinated with Poniverse and MLPF staff in particular since they would be able to reach out to old members who might be inclined to say farewell and thank you too. Plus they have some experience in coordination of projects, and it wouldn't feel proper without them involved. Maybe that's just me. 

Basically, I'm game if @PathfinderCS, @Fhaolan@Dark Horse@Feld0, @LadyMercury, and @AppleDashPoni are. I could keep mentioning people but it would be a long list. Anyway if this is something that we seriously want to put some genuine thought and effort into, let's do it while we have time to get some preliminaries sketched out. 

@Jeric Alrighty, keep me posted, I'd be interested in joining in!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2018 at 9:45 AM, Hello dude said:

What’s a petition? I do want G4 to last till 20393728

Okay I've posted the link here it's a page you setup and collect signatures to tell someone you want or don't want something to change her'es the link to the Petition I set up to try to convince Hasbro not to end My Little Pony friendship is magic at season 9 click on the link and you can sign too also you can spread the word by clicking on the copy Icon at the bottom of the page and you can post the Link on all sorts of website also don't forget to share the Petition with family and Friends

• The topic was locked