Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Salem University OOC (Open)

Duality

24 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

Lol she'd also have a signal from Dru now that I think about it. Poor Duality XD

And you can't forget Ley's massive hole in reality, specified explicitly in Passion's post to be 'potentially detectable even from campus'. :mlp_pout:

8 minutes ago, Duality said:

And you can't forget Ley's massive hole in reality, specified explicitly in Passion's post to be 'potentially detectable even from campus'. :mlp_pout:

Duality's sensors right now be like: 

7Mdh.gif

Edited by Buck Testa

My computer has bitten the dust. Posting my usual length stuff is gonna be kinda hard right now since I'm using my phone. I'll be able to get a replacement computer in the next couple weeks but yeeaaah.

46 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

My computer has bitten the dust. Posting my usual length stuff is gonna be kinda hard right now since I'm using my phone. I'll be able to get a replacement computer in the next couple weeks but yeeaaah.

You can always go to your local library and do it. 

Or do what I do and type everything out on a BlackBerry in a coffee shop. 

See I would do that but I talk a lot differently than I type. Talking out loud is also very awkward and I don't like it that much, especially when I'm talkin to load in a room like I am right now. Still it is kind of neat!

Yes I did all this with voice to text.

• Brohoof 1

I now have a bluetooth keyboard for my phone. It's not ideal as it's not the most responsive thing on the planet but I'll be able to make larger posts easier than would be with just typing with thumbs. 

You gonn' have to wait just a bit longer, I have more urgent issue on my mind currently.

• Brohoof 1

On 4/21/2019 at 8:36 AM, Duality said:

One of my characters is roaming free and the other is only waiting on Passion, unless Key Sharkz wants to do a post with Snow the fox engaging with them.

I might do something creative with that.

@Passion @Buck Testa @Denim&Venom @dragon4111 @Mentis Soliloquy

Uh, did anyone catch wind of something happening to Key Sharkz? Yesterday their profile was fine but today it appears to be annihilated into a guest account, which definitely doesn't bode well. :confused:

29 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Duality

If it's alright with you Duality, Ghalan I think will be teaching any who are interested and who isn't satisfied with Miko Tachibana.

Hah, Ghalan's already put himself in the class' black books by flirting with Miko in front of all of them, especially in Dru's case. For Ley it'd be bad to worse, even.

Just now, dragon4111 said:

@Duality

Aye but what I'm thinking is practical thinking and ways that can help mages coexist with normal people.

I dunno; he's still technically just a janitor and Miko probably wouldn't take kindly to him subverting her in order to butt in on her territory.

32 minutes ago, Duality said:

Uh, did anyone catch wind of something happening to Key Sharkz?

Huh.

Rarity_looking_determined_S5E15.png

EDIT:

KS made a request to have his account deleted and we had nothing else to do but to honor it.

EDIT 2:

Let me bold it out to you :D

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, Duality said:

Uh, did anyone catch wind of something happening to Key Sharkz? Yesterday their profile was fine but today it appears to be annihilated into a guest account, which definitely doesn't bode well. :confused:

I don't think they were banished/banned cause that looks a very specific way. I don't know if deleting your own account turns your previous posts into guest or not, but that seems like the most likely scenario. My guesses in order of plausibility 

1. They deleted it intentionally. Could be for any number of reasons. It happens.
  2. They deleted it accidentally. I'm not familiar with the function but I think it could happen. If this is the case they'll probably try to get it back.
  3. Someome deleted their account for them. A bullying relative or something along those lines. I count this as pretty unlikely 

• Brohoof 1

38 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Duality

Should Ghalan care? And again he chose the position to keep an eye on the students and staff. who has to keep things clean and tidy and no one notices the janitor.

None of that really justifies him suddenly deciding to be a teacher instead of a janitor because Miko is messing with her students. Odds are she's been messing with her students for years, so him abruptly starting to care about her students this year seems particularly arbitrary.