Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

news ToonKriticY2K and accusations of sexual misconduct

maverickBNA

2 minutes ago, Total Lunar Eclipse said:

Neither was Nathaniel Bar-Jonah and a ton of other pedophiles at first. Some never got caught and continue to harm, molest, and rape minors because they have people who defend them to keep them out of trouble and protect their identity. Not saying Toon has done those things yet, but we know he'll manipulate minors when given the chance. Regardless of court decisions, again, he shouldn't be defended. 

How do you know he will do that? Are you a god of some sort that can see into the future? You can't arrest people on what they might do or everyone should be locked up.

If you want to take this sort of stance, everyone that's gone to jail has a higher chance of re-offending then, so they should be kept locked up? People with mental health issues have higher chances of causing a crime, along with colored and people of middle eastern origin, should that mean they are kept under 24 hour CCTV and wear a leg tracker?

No is the answer, so until proven guilty they should be innocent and have there identity protected. 

Just now, Starlight Nova said:

but no one in the community cared they were in a relationship or that they were in the same household. they showed no interest about it not even tho it was breaking the law. so i think how the community handled toon was hypocritical

And this makes it ok to defend Toon why? 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Arid_Blitz said:

He also went to conventions and groped women there 

should have been reported then, the women report it, the organizers film him doing it, he goes to court and found guilty of groping 

Just now, Total Lunar Eclipse said:

not been proven guilty :P

why accuse some who is innocent when a criminal is ignored by the community to have actually committed a crime

i defend an innocent man from mob mentalities this community has shown and i will continue to defend the innocent so long as i am able to

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, BloodDrops said:

How do you know he will do that? Are you a god of some sort that can see into the future? You can't arrest people on what they might do or everyone should be locked up.

If you want to take this sort of stance, everyone that's gone to jail has a higher chance of re-offending then, so they should be kept locked up? People with mental health issues have higher chances of causing a crime, along with colored and people of middle eastern origin, should that mean they are kept under 24 hour CCTV and wear a leg tracker?

No is the answer, so until proven guilty they should be innocent and have there identity protected. 

I'm not interested in legal accusations, I'm not an officer of the law. I'm part of a community where children and minors should be safe and protected by its adult members, and predators should not be supported or involved in any way. By calling him innocent, you are calling the victims guilty. He's not innocent—we know this. He's a predator. Maybe he hasn't the broken the law yet, I'm not sure, but we're not judges.

We have the ability to protect the people in our community and I choose to do that. It's bad for the community and bad for victims to call him innocent. I don't know why you insist on arguing legal matters when I've made my stance clear that this is about not standing up for him based on the predatory nature. He has no place in the community and should be seen with scrutinity and caution. 

It's difficult a lot of the time to report these incidents and get a predator locked up. The legal system is very flawed in dealing with predators. A lot of the time, they get off scot free. Does that make them innocent? No. That pedophile I mentioned earlier comitted a lot of heinous things without being guilty in the eyes of the court. The reason these people get away with it is always the fault of those who defended them, gave them benefit of the doubt, and bought into their manipulation tactics (which are obvious to a trained eye). Toon will continue to victimize people if allowed to get away with it. One of the biggest problems for victims is when their families or communities won't stick up for them, and instead stick up for the attacker. 

10 minutes ago, BloodDrops said:

should have been reported then, the women report it, the organizers film him doing it, he goes to court and found guilty of groping 

not been proven guilty :P

You don't know the situation and neither do I. Groping is often unlikely to get anyone into serious trouble, though. Funny how you deliberately chastise victims though, lording it over them to just simply report it—as if it's the easiest thing in the world and the law is always on the good guy's side. 

• Brohoof 10

9 minutes ago, Yamet said:

To be fair, a lawyer would have probably advised him to not talk about this to prevent him from digging himself deeper. 

I buy that but usually a brief "That's not true" is said before moving on. And that still doesn't explain why he deleted his channel.

9 minutes ago, Starlight Nova said:

but no one in the community cared they were in a relationship

There's a couple of differences between a 17(and a half) year old and a 14 year old. Also I can't find anything about Key and Goldenfox having sex while she was 17. 

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Starlight Nova said:

why accuse some who is innocent when a criminal is ignored by the community to have actually committed a crime

i defend an innocent man from mob mentalities this community has shown and i will continue to defend the innocent so long as i am able to

Okay then, I'm on board to accuse both. Lewd conduct with minors is not ok. I will defend the innocent, too. The victims, and often the defenseless. 

Edited by Total Lunar Eclipse
  • Brohoof 2

I'm not interested in legal accusations, I'm not an officer of the law. I'm part of a community where children and minors should be safe and protected by its adult members, and predators should not be supported or involved in any way. By calling him innocent, you are calling the victims guilty. He's not innocent—we know this. He's a predator. Maybe he hasn't the broken the law yet, I'm not sure, but we're not judges.

We have the ability to protect the people in our community and I choose to do that. It's bad for the community and bad for victims to call him innocent. I don't know why you insist on arguing legal matters when I've made my stance clear that this is about not standing up for him based on the predatory nature. He has no place in the community and should be seen with scrutinity and caution. 

doesn't sound right to me, looks similar to this

https://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/04/asia/afghanistan-taliban-woman-stoning/index.html

Basically a women was killed, a innocent one it turns out. For apparently committing adultery. You want the world to work on this logic? How many innocents will get caught up in this 'he did that' or 'she did this'????? I don't want this sort of world, middle ages and there witch hunts can stay there. 

It all boils down to trust. Now if the FBi, American Police and American Prosecution Agency do not want to arrest him on federal charges. Who are we to demand blood for his 'crimes?' 

Or we can all go vigilantes and take the law into our own hands? See how well that will work?

1 minute ago, Total Lunar Eclipse said:

Okay then, I'm on board to accuse both. Lewd conduct with minors is not ok.

I support that, but it has to be proved. Otherwise you put the accused at risk of vigilantes attacks and threats of violence towards members of there family's and friends. 

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

His own "friends" went on record to say he has issues, groping people then they helping it get swept under the rug. Most of the women were 15 that he did this to and went to therapy for his obsession with young girls. 

This portion of the issue with TK wasn't as black and white as Orchard and her vigilante empire suggested. Toon was able to convince either other people that he was the victim or them that he was working to fix his problems, thanks to his ability to manipulate.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dark Qiviut said:

This portion of the issue with TK wasn't as black and white as Orchard and her vigilante empire suggested. Toon was able to convince either other people that he was the victim or them that he was working to fix his problems, thanks to his ability to manipulate.

shouldn't have been swept under the rug so to speak, should have been reported and dealt with then. Covering it up just makes you just as guilty as the perpetrator and also makes you a accomplish to boot. 

8 minutes ago, Total Lunar Eclipse said:

It's difficult a lot of the time to report these incidents and get a predator locked up. The legal system is very flawed in dealing with predators. A lot of the time, they get off scot free. Does that make them innocent? No. That pedophile I mentioned earlier comitted a lot of heinous things without being guilty in the eyes of the court. The reason these people get away with it is always the fault of those who defended them, gave them benefit of the doubt, and bought into their manipulation tactics (which are obvious to a trained eye). Toon will continue to victimize people if allowed to get away with it. One of the biggest problems for victims is when their families or communities won't stick up for them, and instead stick up for the attacker. 

You don't know the situation and neither do I. Groping is often unlikely to get anyone into serious trouble, though. Funny how you deliberately chastise victims though, lording it over them to just simply report it—as if it's the easiest thing in the world and the law is always on the good guy's side. 

by stating to protect the people in the community do u mean to kick or ban anyone from liking a show or enjoying the community as they so choose or that we have any right to tell people what they can or can not do. who are we to say that, kick anyone out who we believe is a threat to the younger audiences u might as well kick out every adult in the community then, as any adult can be a threat to a child.

sure we can say most of them wouldnt do that to child but can u be sure now with how toon was seen or dusky novel or other bronies being outed by the community for their private messages or personal tastes, we are at a tipping point where if this goes on we may in fact destroy the fanbase with how we handle the community and the many diverse members in it, 

u say toon is a criminal or a predator but is he or is that just ur personal opinion of this person, i've personally gone over all his old content that i could find all the vids he's still in in the brony community all the deviant art files i could dig up and from what i saw was a normal human being, personality, kindness, not manipulative( anyone can claim someone is manipulative i could state u are does it make it true no does 1000 people saying u are make it true nope). i read over the chat logs the vids over and over piecing together all the info from a neutral standpoint and saw an innocent man being accused by his peers of a horrible crime that even the law does not see fit to charge him with.

groping are u sure his hand didnt just brush up against her behind i've done that alot especially in crowded areas its hard to keep hands to urself when bumping into people, also where is the video of him groping where is the evidence. 

i dont blame victims but i look at the facts everyone singing the same tune as if it was rehearsed and it definitely hit a few checkpoints on possibility of being false information or altered to fit the theme, it is words afterall i could easily get on a mic or a call start sobbing a little and make it seem like i'm torn up and tell a sob story to get sympathy and to burn a person already being targeted but i do because that would be falsifying information. and seriously i dont trust many people with saying the truth till they can prove it was true. 

5 minutes ago, Dark Qiviut said:

u call it manipulation i call it people stating their own opinions of how they perceived the evidence provided and having faith in their friend, if u turned ur back on a friend who said he was be falsely accused and it turns out he was being falsely accused can u really say u were his friend

(edited)
22 minutes ago, BloodDrops said:

doesn't sound right to me, looks similar to this

https://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/04/asia/afghanistan-taliban-woman-stoning/index.html

Basically a women was killed, a innocent one it turns out. For apparently committing adultery. You want the world to work on this logic? How many innocents will get caught up in this 'he did that' or 'she did this'????? I don't want this sort of world, middle ages and there witch hunts can stay there. 

It all boils down to trust. Now if the FBi, American Police and American Prosecution Agency do not want to arrest him on federal charges. Who are we to demand blood for his 'crimes?' 

Or we can all go vigilantes and take the law into our own hands? See how well that will work?

I support that, but it has to be proved. Otherwise you put the accused at risk of vigilantes attacks and threats of violence towards members of there family's and friends. 

It's not vigilantism, I'm not saying let's lock him up in a dungeon somewhere or burn him at the stake. I'm saying we need to protect victims by not tolerating him, see him with caution and scrutiniy, and don't just tell victims they should have reported it (that's unhelpful victim-blaming). We all need to keep tabs, report it when we see it, and take part in protecting minors and victims from predators like him. I'm not saying go post his home address online for the world to come at him with pitchforks, but don't protect his aliases online. He'll use those to hide and continue luring unsuspecting victims. He wants to stay hidden online for a reason.

Think of it as a family. Little 15 year old Lucy was molested by 24 year old uncle Robert. First action is to cut off contact between Lucy and Robert. Next, you keep Robert away from any other little girls—because we know what his intentions are. Of course, we'd like to report Robert to the police, but sometimes that doesn't happen. Maybe the family kept it a secret to protect their pride and it happened 20 years ago, but Robert is still around wanting to molest Lucy's daughter. He may not be in jail or even on the sex offender list, but he's not innocent. If he shows up at a family get-together in a Batman suit and no one knows its him, you need to tell them because the children are there and he's planning to lure them into the bedroom when no one's watching. 

This is a common variation of a story retold over generations and generations. Many predators behave like this and many cases of people defending and protecting them. You don't have to murder them in their sleep, but at least take the precautions to keep them away from victims and report incidents. And do not ever call them innocent or blame victims for not reporting it. 

I gotta head off now. Got stuff to do.

Edited by Total Lunar Eclipse
  • Brohoof 5

2 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Wasnt defending him XD pointing out he is messed up and as well IF @BloodDrops really says he is innocent and white knighting for him shouldnt you know when he avoided the cops and law enforcement going into hiding? Innocent people dont run from the cops 

where is the proof that toon is hiding from the law or avoiding the cops , u cant just walk into a police station and state u are guilty of a crime without first consulting a lawyer first to see if u even committed a crime to begin with

4 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Wasnt defending him XD pointing out he is messed up and as well IF @BloodDrops really says he is innocent and white knighting for him shouldnt you know when he avoided the cops and law enforcement going into hiding? Innocent people dont run from the cops 

Don't know if this was in response to me. I didn't think you were defending him. That's for someone else.

It's not vigilantism, I'm not saying let's lock him up in a dungeon somewhere or burn him at the stake. I'm saying we need to protect victims by not tolerating him, see him with caution and scrutiniy, and don't just tell victims to report it (that's unhelpful victim-blaming). We are the ones who need to keep tabs, report it when we see it, and take part in protecting minors and victims from predators like him. I'm not saying go post his home address online for the world to come at him with pitchforks, but don't protect his aliases online. He'll use those to hide and continue luring unsuspecting victims. He wants to stay hidden online for a reason.

Think of it as a family. Little 15 year old Lucy was molested by 24 year old uncle Robert. First action is to cut off contact between Lucy and Robert. Next, you keep Robert away from any other little girls—because we know what his intentions are. Of course, we'd like to report Robert to the police, but sometimes that doesn't happen. Maybe the family kept it a secret to protect their pride and it happened 20 years ago, but Robert is still around wanting to molest Lucy's daughter. He may not be in jail or even on the sex offender list, but he's not innocent. If he shows up at a family get-together in a Batman suit and no one knows its him, you need to tell them because the children are there and he's planning to lure them into the bedroom when no one's watching. 

This is a common variation of a story retold over generations and generations. Many predators behave like this and many cases of people defending and protecting them. You don't have to murder them in their sleep, but at least take the precautions to keep them away from victims and report incidents. And do not ever call them innocent or blame victims for not reporting it. 

I gotta head off now. Got stuff to do.

so ur saying the victim of a crime shouldnt report that they have been violated so instead they should keep it to themselves for over a year before reporting it to their friend rather then the authorities.  so ur assuming that he will go after more children now that his toonkritic name is gone so he brands a new alias to keep going so ur stating he should never be allowed back on the internet forever then, so anyone who doesnt fit our mold in the community must never show up on the internet again, because they might be a danger to minors.

shit i guess i better be banned too from the community cause i'm a predator too by ur definition, i socialize with kids, i relate better to kids alot of my friends are minors and i'm a 29 year old adult. damn sucks being autistic and i'm horrible at  understanding social behavior and the rights and wrongs of who to be friends with or who to play with.

i'm socially awkward and have severe social anxiety if we were face to face i wouldnt be even able to speak i'd be so terrified of u. i wouldnt know what to say, or how to approach u, but kids they are so welcoming they are easy to get along with fun to play with (toys and games) playing pretend and what not,

if we go by ur definition anyone that falls into the mentally handicapped bracket would be classified a predator

I think it was to someone else or i misinterpreted something lol @Total Lunar Eclipse

@Starlight Nova he went into hiding all the way into early this year the cops went to his place of residence and he wasnt there.  his friends submitted all evidence of his pedo escapades to the cops to Chris Hanson his ass. He is currently at large, trying to evade the law 

Just now, Arid_Blitz said:

I think it was to someone else or i misinterpreted something lol @Total Lunar Eclipse

@Starlight Nova he went into hiding all the way into early this year the cops went to his place of residence and he wasnt there.  his friends submitted all evidence of his pedo escapades to the cops to Chris Hanson his ass. He is currently at large, trying to evade the law 

so where is this proof that the cops went to his place of residence where are u getting this statement from

(edited)
17 minutes ago, Starlight Nova said:

i've personally gone over all his old content that i could find all the vids he's still in in the brony community all the deviant art files i could dig up and from what i saw was a normal human being, personality, kindness, not manipulative

Just because you don't see the manipulation online doesn't mean it didn't happen. Many people had no idea that he was trying to sexually solicit a young girl, and he has a history of major charity in and out of bronydom, hence the major shock that rippled through the fandom. When the story came out, people opened up about his history of abuse behind the scenes. People like DaWillstonator and Lightning Bliss were really close to him (Will and Toon were offline friends) and cut him off after he admitted to his crimes.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 5

Just now, Dark Qiviut said:

Just because you don't see the manipulation online doesn't mean it didn't happen. Many people had no idea that he was trying to sexually solicit a young girl, hence the major shock that rippled through the fandom. When the story came out, people opened up about his history of abuse behind the scenes. People like DaWillstonator and Lightning Bliss were really close to him (Will and Toon were offline friends) and cut him off after he admitted to his crimes.

true doesnt prove it didnt happen but also doesnt disprove it didnt happen. 

and still to show that 

7 minutes ago, Starlight Nova said:

so where is this proof that the cops went to his place of residence where are u getting this statement from

http://segasister.tumblr.com/post/173258132570/bluebreeze52-taken-from-lily-peets-tumblr-i
And more bad news… Voice and I spoke with an FBI agent two months ago… they said that what he did was certainly inappropriate, but nothing illegal. So yes, this is definitely an issue with the law. Josh had NOTHING to do with that.

so if toon is on the run from the law then why doesnt the FBI note it to voice and sega, they should know if he was on the run or avoiding the police as the FBI would of stated they can not comment on a current investigation.

Call me a sadist if you want, but unlike the majority of bronies I've talked to (from Lily Peet's side, mostly) who want Toon's head on a stake, I believe that he should be locked up in prison.

2 minutes ago, Brawny Hoof said:

Call me a sadist if you want, but unlike the majority of bronies I've talked to (from Lily Peet's side, mostly) who want Toon's head on a stake, I believe that he should be locked up in prison.

but that would only happen if he committed a crime

and what many people think prison is going to be a better place for toon its actually the opposite by sending him to prison u will be placing him in an enviroment that could and would likely worsen any wrongful traits he may have he may go in innocent of being a pedo but may come out a killer or worse, and that would be much worse then him being a accused but not confirmed by a court pedo

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Starlight Nova said:

true doesnt prove it didnt happen but also doesnt disprove it didnt happen. 

When quite a few people in and out of the analysis community reveal their harrowing behind-the-scenes details with TK, and all of them have a consistent predatory pattern that backed up the Skype chat and leaked call, his victims deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Even though he may not be charged, that doesn't mean he can't be sued, nor does it mean conventions can't ban him (which some have already done).

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 4