Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask My Little Ponies (Taking a Break)

Sparklefan1234
Message added by MangoFoalix

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only one who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Addendum by @Passion: There are only two rules listed in OP opening post. Please follow them both.

30 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I was *very* surprised as well as confused. :confused:

Yeah, that one of the weirdest friendship lessons I've *ever* had. :dash:

I don't know about weird, but, at least it reminded you of your friendships, didn't it?

31 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Grubber's a really nice guy once you get to know him. :squee:

Sorry, I mean, 

Grubber,

Would you like to join on Spike's Guys Night? The way Discord brings O&O to life, you'll have a fun.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

I don't know about weird, but, at least it reminded you of your friendships, didn't it?

Oh, sorry. I meant the way I learned the friendship lesson was weird. :twismile:

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

Sorry, I mean, 

Grubber,

Would you like to join on Spike's Guys Night? The way Discord brings O&O to life, you'll have a fun.

That sounds like fun! :yay:

Awesome! B)

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Girls,

I hope you all have a very Happy Hearth’s Warming! :fluttercutehat:

You too BF Trixie! :flutterhat:

*In unison* THANYOU, TWILIGHLUNA!

MERRCHRISTMAS:twilightcutehat::raritycutehat::applehat::pinkiecutehat::fluttercutehat::dashcutehat::wau:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Brainstorm said:

Spike,

Did Twilight liked the Magic and Music book to help her relax?

Yeah! Twilight even said it was her favorite Hearth's Warming present! :raritysillyhat:

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Girls,

How is your Hearth’s Warming so far? Did you get everything you want? :rarityhat:

(I'M SO SORRY THIS HAS BEEN WAITING HERE!) 

1. Yes! @ChB gave me a subscription to "Bibliophiles Monthly" which, I will be *very* excited to start using once the new year begins! :ticking:
  2. @Rikifive bought me a computer but I don't know how to turn the thing on! :huh:
  3. I am Groot! :yay:
  4. @ChB gave me an oboe but I don't know how to play it. :P
  5. Trixie greatly appreciates her new cloak, Best Friend, @Twilight Luna! Thank You. :wau:
  6. Just being with my loved ones this Hearth's Warming was everything I hoped it would be. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect holiday. :raritypleadhat:
  7. CANDY! :mlp_blink:
  8. I had a wonderful first Hearth's Warming thanks to Princess Twilight & all of her friends making Grubber & I feel so welcome. :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Question for Princess Luna,

I saw Celestia gave you a nice blanket, what you get for Celestia for Hearts Warming Eve?

I gave Celestia a beautiful Tiffaneigh lamp. :)

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, ChB said:

Hi Everypony in this thread!

How was Hearth's Warming Eve? :) 

HELLO, BFFF! :twi:B):):mlp_yeehaa::grin::mustache::wau::yeahno:

We hope you had an amazing-:twi:

*Sighs happily* CHRISSSSSTMAAAAS! :pinkiecutehat:

Thank you for the subscription to "Bibliophiles Monthly" I will definitely be using my subscription a *lot* in the future. :squee:

I could learn to play the oboe but maybe Fluttershy'll teach me how to play the piano, instead. :ooh:

Oh, yes. The piano is a beautiful instrument & I would be more than happy to teach you how to play it Pinkie Pie:kindness:

Thanks, Fluttershy! *Hugs* :pinkie:

You're Welcome, Pinkie Pie. :kindness:

(Everypony else is trying to help Applejack turn on her new computer. @Rikifive :mlp_smug:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

There's a power button at the top Applejack, just poke it and wait. :ticking:

This computer has the best thing you could ask for! A calculator! :ticking: Now counting apples will be easier than ever! You can also count how many times Big Macintosh said eeyup and write that down in a notepad! How amazing is this!? :love:

• Brohoof 1