Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky
Message added by MangoFoalix

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only one who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Addendum by @Passion: There are only two rules listed in OP opening post. Please follow them both.

(edited)
Just now, ChB said:

Twilight Sparkle,

My favorite Batman movie is The Dark Knight. What's yours?

My favorite Batman movie is the DC animated "Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders"

which is based on the 1960's series. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

That is the most unusual question we've recieved yet. :P

Hey! I didn’t put a question mark at the end of that! :lol:

Is that one of your new spells? :P 

• Brohoof 2

1. Yes. :twi:

2. Also, yes. :P

Well you didn’t need to do it that time considering I actually asked a question later. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
3 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

Twilight, do you remember the first time your brother called you Twiley?

My mother told me the first time Shining Armor called me "Twiley" was in the hospital when he got to hold me for the first time. :adorkable:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Dear Twilight Sparkle

A number of times, you ponies say "many moons" in reference to the passage of time. Out of curiosity, how long is a moon?

Thanks,

ChB

@Sparklefan1234 Speaking of time...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Lyra's BFFFF's birthday is in two days! Just a heads up. ;)  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
42 minutes ago, ChB said:

Dear Twilight Sparkle

A number of times, you ponies say "many moons" in reference to the passage of time. Out of curiosity, how long is a moon?

Thanks,

ChB

I would say almost a month or 27 days, 7 hours and 43 minutes to be exact. 

This is the amount of time it takes for the moon to complete one full orbit around the Earth. :adorkable:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Applejack. two questions: What do you think of the rumor that Big Mac is the most intelligent member of your entire family?, and hearing that Apple Bloom was really close to Big Mac when she was little, ....Do you think it was because, given her age, she never really got to know Bright Mac? :(

Edited by ggg-2
  • Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, ggg-2 said:

Applejack. two questions:

What do you think of the rumor that Big Mac is the most intelligent member of your entire family?,

and hearing that Apple Bloom was really close to Big Mac when she was little, ....

Do you think it was because, given her age, she never really got to know Bright Mac? :(

1. Big Mac's very intelligent I'm not gonna lie, but him being *the* most intelligent member of the Apple Family. *Hard Laughter* ^_^

2. Apple Bloom only "remembers" things about our parents because've Granny Smith telling stories about 'em ever since she was a foal. :(

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

1. Big Mac's very intelligent I'm not gonna lie, but him being *the* most intelligent member of the Apple Family. *Hard Laughter* ^_^

2. Apple Bloom only "remembers" things about our parents because've Granny Smith telling stories about 'em ever since she was a foal. :(

But is Big Mac up there with the smartest?

• Brohoof 1

Yes.

I usually play chess with Spike. (Although, he doesn't understand the rules so, we usually end up playing "Sweets City" instead.)

Nice! What is "Sweets City"? :) 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, ChB said:

Nice! What is "Sweets City"? :) 

A knockoff of what you would call "Candy Land". :P

Did somepony say there was a land made out of candy?! :pinkie:

Sorry, Pinkie Pie  we were just talking about the game "Candy Land". :twi:

Oooh, I LOVE that game!  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

Okay, let's try a question that DOESN'T involve blatantly insulting one's family. :okiedokieloki: Spike, has Big Mac's relationship with Sugar Belle affected your friendship any?

• Brohoof 2

Just now, ggg-2 said:

Okay, let's try a question that DOESN'T involve blatantly insulting one's family. :okiedokieloki: Spike, has Big Mac's relationship with Sugar Belle affected your friendship any?

1. I was just kidding, Pardner. :icwudt:

2. Nah, I still hang out with Big Mac & sometimes Sugar Belle hangs out with us, too! :mustache:

• Brohoof 1