Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something you like about the signature above

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
17 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

I forgot I made this thread. :wau: Time to bring it back, a revival one might say. *BZZT*

About the sig above, I like how it immediately makes me feel like I am being watched. No particular reason. :P 

Isn't that you in a ninja-like outfit? because it makes you look cute and makes me want to look after you.

• Brohoof 2

I made that siggy, but what I liked right away from your request was simply the theme. I like it when a sig is based on one of someone's passions. Passion inspires passion. :) 

8 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Isn't that you in a ninja-like diaper? because it makes you look cute and makes me want to look after you.

Ninja-like? I don't get it. :P It is a normal one, mostly underneath the pants of course. I specifically wanted the artist to have the edges sticking out at the top and they did that perfectly. That entire commission was amazing. Also thanks for checking out my blog too. :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 1

@Kyoshi 

What I like about your sig is the fact that you made it yourself.

I think you are an extremely talented artist who puts a great deal of love and passion into their work which, is something I have a tremendous

amount of respect for.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Lovely use of Fraktur calligraphy. Pairing it with the red and the devil duck makes it look like the letters were burned through the signiture. 

Whoever made your signature must really pay attention to what his "clients" like. :mlp_grin: