Frost_Bite

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

My boyfriend referred it to me~

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

A while back from Internet memes???

Hi everyone! I'm very new to this kind of thing, so I'm still finding my way~

I'm Frostbite, and I've been watching the show for a couple years now. Around 5 years ago as a young 'un I took an interest, but after realising the stigma and the treatment watchers of the show received, I backed away out of shame. After meeting my boyfriend (Planter Hope) and finding out how much of a fan he was, he managed to help me break away from the fear, revive my passion and so now I'm trying to get more involved- with posting digital art and getting into forums! I'm a little shy but I'd hope to be able to branch out and meet some new friends! I'm also interested in video games, space, winter and snow (although that's probably not a surprise!) and non-pony related art!

I hope to talk to you guys soon!

Edited by Frost_Bite
  • Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome! It's okay if this is new for you, you've got all the time in the world to figure out how everything works! We aren't going anywhere! :squee: I hope you can find some new friends on here. :fluttershy: Enjoy your stay and have fun! 

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums! I know how it feels to be afraid of what society thinks of us.:( Thankfully most people don't seem to mind anymore! Plus this is a very safe space, and everyone is extremely kind. I think you'll enjoy your time here!:)

Have fun meeting new ponies!:lol:

• Brohoof 3