Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello plebs, i used to be like you, until i got a bald spot. Anyway, seeing as the fact i conquered gaul, and i conquered that eastern country by jsut lookning at it, and, i kinda got killed by some senators and brutus, why him, i mean cmon, he used to my biggest fan.

So ask julius caesar questions, examples:

Who's your favorite emperor?

What bald cream do you use?

So, ask away plebs

So, who's your favorite pony?

Twilight Sparkle, the one who was named consul under calligua though is my second favorite.

So...stabbed to death...how was that?

Kinda, well, lets just say it wasn't the most exciting experience you would have in your life, more like "wtf, ouch, hey that hurts, stop it, jeez, hey is that you brutus?"

• Brohoof 4

So, did you ever expect Brutus to be capable of betraying you like that? That must've been one heck of a dick move on his part.

So, did you ever expect Brutus to be capable of betraying you like that? That must've been one heck of a dick move on his part.

I know right! I mean, I signed his copy of "Rome:total war" twice, I even said to people the photoshopped photo of me and him together that he made was real, but still, i guess old guys in togas are cooler to him then me.

Wow. Sounds like somehumans take politics a wee bit too seriously to me, don't ya think?

Tell me about it, i mean, all i wanted to do is invade Parthia but noooo senators and brutes think i am some dictator.

hows the heck you answering question if you are dead?

Um...magic.

question how do's it feel to be in every history-book but second best to Nero Cesar?

I dont know who nero cesar is, i know who nero caesar is though.

which one is it? you speak in riddles my good countryman

I am just trollling, nero caesar, was...a bit of an ass...i mean...you know, just as bad as calligua.

Caesar, What do you think about Egyptians?

Well when i first hear the word egyptians, i think, well, lets see, you know what, damn you antony for stealing my cleopatra and all of that you know you could have been a nice guy and let, oh wait, that, yeah i think of Alexanders body in alexandria, he looked pretty cool.

Well when i first hear the word egyptians, i think, well, lets see, you know what, damn you antony for stealing my cleopatra and all of that you know you could have been a nice guy and let, oh wait, that, yeah i think of Alexanders body in alexandria, he looked pretty cool.

what's your opinion on the Roma in present day?

what's your opinion on the Roma in present day?

Some weird place where the habitants stole all the stuff that me and my other roman friends made, oh and they like to party a lot and not be like a true roman and join the legions.