Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post A Quote From Your Day, Without Any Context.

Denim&Venöm

"Bioalchemic Products specifically does not warrant, guarantee, imply or make any representations as to its merchantability for any particular purpose and furthermore shall have no liability for or responsibility to you or any other person, entity or deity with respect of any loss or damage whatsoever caused by this device or object or by any attempts to destroy it by hammering it against a wall or dropping it into a deep well or any other means whatsoever and moreover asserts that you indicate your acceptance of this agreement or any other agreement that may be substituted at any time by coming within five miles of the product or observing it through large telescopes or by any other means because you are such an easily cowed moron who will happily accept arrogant and unilateral conditions on a piece of highly priced garbage that you would not dream of accepting on a bag of dog biscuits and is used solely at your own risk."

Someone in the US has got one, but won't post to here.

Someone in Canada has got one, but won't post to here.

But someone in Italy has got one, and WILL post to here.

That'll be the one, then.

Spoilered because it's a bit scary:

Spoiler

I will not finish my croissant because I have been swallowed and partially dissolved by a dark, ominous black hole that has enveloped me and is slowly sucking me into the infinite void of nothingness and despair. I regret the choices that lead me to this dreadful fate. Please send me thoughts and prayers as I slowly descend into total obliteration.

• Sad 1