Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post A Quote From Your Day, Without Any Context.

Denim&Venöm

Hi, I have a problem with my self cleaning retractable mudflaps. The front offside retracts only half way but only if it's set to snow mode. They all work fine on rain or mud settings. Can I use the same cleaning fluid in the three different reservoirs. The dealer said the warranty is void and an MOT fail if I use snow cleaner in the mud cleaner tank?

"I may be a ghost, but at least I still have this sick hat."

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1

:crackle:"a cheeky nandos is you know when you go down town with the lads and you all realize you’re hank marvin’ so you say “lads let’s go Maccers” but your mate Smithy a.k.a. The Bantersaurus Rex has some mula left on his nandos gift card and he’s like “mate let’s a have a cheeky nandos on me” and you go “Smithy my son you’re an absolute ledge” so you go have an extra cheeky nandos with a side order of Top Quality Banter.

Or like when you're absolutely hanging from the night before after drinking 60 WKD blue because they were on special and then you wake up on your mates kitchen floor at 1pm cuddling a teapot with a proper gammy mouth and the only thing that is gonna fix it and your fuzzy head is a cheeky nandos chicken wing roulette plate with extra cheeky fizzy drink after ordering tap water."

• Delighted Giggle 1

🎶 🎶 🎶

I'm a Fluffle Shine! In a Fluffle world! 

Life in dah fluff, it's fantastic!

You can brush my fur, and hug me everywhere!

Imagination makes perfect croissants!

🎶 🎶 🎶

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 2
  • Hugs 1