Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post A Quote From Your Day, Without Any Context.

Denim&Venöm

All of right-thinking humanity is on my side. Sandwiches are meant to be cut in half. You would never, unless under extreme duress or madness cut a hot dog in half. Picture yourself at a ball park, or even at a restaurant, cutting a hot dog and you will feel an instinctive, entire repulsion at the very thought of it. You can get a soup with a half sandwich, but you’d never serve a half hot dog with a soup. It’s the equivalent of cutting a pizza with a knife and fork. Pashman says anything “sandwiched is a sandwich.” He’s using the derivative verb to describe the sandwich, so he is proving the premise with itself; it is a complete logical fallacy. I hope they’ll openly boo him.

"All I've been able to think about recently is what a waste it's all been. I would have followed you anywhere. And we could have done anything, but there's nothing left now.

I'll be gone if you get back and I'm not taking that boy with me. He can just fend for himself. I just wanted to say before you go -

- thank you, I suppose. Because at least you let me have some dreams for a while, and that does count for something."

"Beige guy just kicked every single one of the wiggles in the balls and is standing in the middle of the carnage, contemplating life. "

And

"If both of their stoic expressed despite don’t say “I love you” nothing will convince you." 

• Brohoof 1

On 11/7/2018 at 9:38 PM, Denim&Venom said:

Not all heroes wear capes." 

Only in RuneScape  :mlp_icwudt: