Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced The Good King (OOC)

AnonyPoni

(edited)

Well, it really only applies if that RP we talked about years ago ever, you know, gets written.

Otherwise, this IS a roleplay. Let's just put down whatever and see what happens.

Edit: In which case, I'm the one who needs to post next. Damn.

True dat

(And why can't the character min system just make up its mind?)

Either way, I think we've been itching for a nice battle scene (or at least I know TAO is). You post, Jade, then I'll get a post with the dome being broken.

That said, we got bucking cannons. Let's just show Nova what for and use it on the Dome and make it shatter.

Edited by AnonyPoni

(edited)

Well, Seeing how I have nothing to do but want to do something, I'm going to add some more sins to the TGK sins thing.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AwdXHcEiJcJget_JiSsyFQT6-M404R8XxLBLpxWq37g/edit

Ok... wow. I go to work on the sins, and I find that I can't do it as well XD I guess I should binge on a lot of CinemaSins videos like a did last time :P

Ugh, my head...

Edited by AnonyPoni

I thought Jade was joking when he said he would have one up before the end of the year, but his posts always have the best quality : 3

Well, here's hoping my newest post is to your standards. Though you guys have been making quality posts as well. :\

• Brohoof 1

Looks...exotic.

Also, don't you mean exotic dancer who lost her parents just like every other OC?

Probably. Maybe not. How should I know?

Ugh I didn't break down the dome yet. I just wanted to post something so the RP's blood flow.

@@The Awesome One, Not to pressure you, but you know... a post would be nice....

Anyway, everypony, I got this weird idea last night that might or might not become a TGK post in the future. I started to write it up last night just to get my thoughts out.

Basically, it's completely out of order and complicated, but it could end up as a TGK post if things go well. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, I know I should right a post soon, but I've been really busy and haven't been able to think up of a good one yet.

So... I've decided to sit back and take a good look into the TGK Mythosphere. Not just a summary of what has happened so far, but what took place before the RP and the world they live in.

I'm doing this to show you guys that this story is a lot deeper than we realized and the world we created is something we can be proud of.

Yeah, I’m going to add stuff and change it. It may or may not be added to the RP, but a lot of it is stuff I think we should consider for the Fic.

This is going to have to be in a bunch of chunks, over time.

"The Good King" Mythosphere: Tyrannus

So I want to start back awaze, all the way back to the time of Tyrannus' ascension to the Malumai Throne. Tyrannus' parents weren't involved in his life since they were off doing their Royal stuff. Instead, Tyrannus was raised by the castle curator, Mundus. Mundus himself was rather young too and might've saw Tyrannus as a younger brother. Tyrannus' early life hasn't been covered much at all, but it's reasonable to assume that he might've had had inbred issues. He probably looked weird and was rather sickly as a child.

I’m having this feeling that King Sombra and Tyrannus knew each other as foals and were similarish ages, since they were both probably of Royal Blood (Sombra probably being the heir to the Unicorn throne). They might’ve met at diplomatic meetings and such and were probably acquainted, friends even. This relationship later comes into play with Chiroptera becoming a “world power.” As of now, though, they’re friends.

Tyrannus didn’t start off crazy, though. I mean, he probably was genetically wacked up enough that it was going to happen, but something probably triggered it. What I think is the reason why Tyran’s parents didn’t care much for him is because he had an older sister. Pony society in general seems to be far less patriarchal than human society, so it’s reasonable to assume that Tyran’s sister would’ve been in line for the throne. Also, I think Tyrannus probably looked weirder because of inbreeding. His sister, on the other hand, might’ve looked fine and had been perfectly healthy because she was technically his half-sister. Tyran’s dad probably had concubines to make sure that his heir wasn’t horribly deformed. After that, he and his wife didn’t care and proceeded to have Tyrannus and ignore him, giving him to Mundus. This system may seem weird to US, but remember that these guys don’t NEED a son for the heir. Also, since they aren’t very patriarchal, they would’ve been fine with this concubine system as it made sure the new king/queen would be somewhat smart and healthy.

So Tyrannus’s parents die from being poisoned (Yeah, his parents die too, but they didn’t really matter to him), and Tyrannus’s sister is named queen of the Malumai, and does a pretty good job. She’s improving some institutions, calming diplomatic tension with the griffons, stuff like that. She’s actually quite a capable ruler. However, she doesn’t investigate further into the deaths of the royal parents.

Meanwhile, Mundus decides that it’s time to send the now teenage Tyrannus to a place where he can get an education. In their time period, that was probably the Crystal Empire. When he gets there, he’s greeted with a fanfare (royal visitors!) and meets with his friend, Sombra.

Sombra has been sent to the Crystal Empire for the same reason as Tyran, and also has heard of the recent events that took place in Chiroptera. He gives Tyran his condolences, and then asks how Tyran could allow a “bastard” like his sister to take power. In the far more elite Unicorn society, you could only be the heir if you were 100% Royal. Sombra then points out that Tyran is more royal than his sister and Chiroptera should belong to him.

Fast Forward a bit and Tyrannus is back in Chiroptera. He finds out that she was the one responsible for the poisoning of his parents. While this didn’t matter much to him, what did matter was that he now saw his chance to take the throne that was rightfully his. He probably went to her room, had a speech, and stabbed her a few times. Since he would technically be the next pony in line for the throne (and after a speech about how he was the rightful leader of the Malumai and such), he takes power. His first action with his power is to have his sister’s corpse stripped and crucified in front of the castle.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

What's the best way my school can make sure I never get a chance to use a computer for than 15 minutes? MOCK EXAMINATIONS OF COURSE! Oh, and on top of that, they decided to start taking monthly tests...

I know how late I am but studies come firsts guys, and I'm very sorry about holding up this RP.

• Brohoof 1

What's the best way my school can make sure I never get a chance to use a computer for than 15 minutes? MOCK EXAMINATIONS OF COURSE! Oh, and on top of that, they decided to start taking monthly tests...

I know how late I am but studies come firsts guys, and I'm very sorry about holding up this RP.

I totally understand, dude. I've been having the issue of school get in the way of a post as well. Plus, I've been a bit scatterbrained

Bucking dome I have to bucking destroy with these bucking characters.

Guys

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/10/the-batpony-writeoff.html

LOOK! WE CAN DO THIS!

Well, maybe not. We only have the rest of october, and this story'll never get done by then. However, if you guys want to write some stories based off TGK and it's canon/mythos and stuff like that, DO IT.

That is all.

I suppose thats me guys. I'll get on it when I come back from school but is there anything else I should be posting about besides just keeping the rpmoving?

Well, here's hoping my newest post is to your standards. Though you guys have been making quality posts as well. :\

I  like to think my English is quite sufficient.

I'd prefer #1, but I'd be fine with everyone (whole allied army) going to Canterlot an waiting for Nova there (would make  for some good Eve of Battle moments).

DONE. That goddamn dome is GONE. GONE, I TELL YOU. NO MORE DOME. I HATED THAT THING. WHY DID WE EVEN DO THAT PART!?

*ahem* sorry guys. I really should have finished it up sooner. The post is pretty stupid, but it got the job done. Now we can move on to better things.

I'm on vacation in southern france right now, and I'll post some more mythos and instructions/ideas I have about what's coming next later. But it's 1 AM and I'm just too tired...

Good night. We're not dead yet.

• 2 months later...