Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Is this canon?

Thorgir the Mighty

(edited)

Its a joke cameo. You know they did the same thing with the Big Libowski.

but yes, this picture is real :)

Edited by Dragulia
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Marciblook said:

I think a lot of R&M fans hated this

They did. Just look at the fourms.. :(

Edited by Dragulia

Did not notice this at all before, kinda funny, though...

7 hours ago, Marciblook said:

I think a lot of R&M fans hated this

The R&M fanbase being all elitist? What a shocker.

"BLEH how dare you put a little shoutout cameo to OUR AMAZING SUPER INTELLECTUAL cartoon that only smart people understand, in a dumb, lame show about ponies, a show that ISN'T super amazing intellectual smart stuff. Our show has goddamn PICKLE RICK, the EPITOME of comedy, and we shall not be tainted by some lame-ass pony show BLEH."

As a side note, I know that not all R&M fans are like this, but the fanbase's loudest are.

49 minutes ago, Berry-Bliss-Sundae said:

he! these autistics and their things :orly:

Hide contents

internal joke, among several friends we take by 'autistas' people with strange behaviors, pseudo intellectuals .. or as the example of kyoshi XD

Did someone say "autistic?" 'Cause I'm on the spectrum, honey... And one of my best friends has a 20 year old severely autistic son who can barely communicate, has seizures and potentially lethal health problems linked to his developmental disorder. Don't make life difficult for people who already live in Hell, please? Thanks,

1 minute ago, Porrot said:

Did someone say "autistic?" 'Cause I'm on the spectrum, honey... And one of my best friends has a 20 year old severely autistic son who can barely communicate, has seizures and potentially lethal health problems linked to his developmental disorder. Don't make life difficult for people who already live in Hell, please? Thanks,

That’s sad! I’m sorry!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Kyoshi said:

Did not notice this at all before, kinda funny, though...

The R&M fanbase being all elitist? What a shocker.

"BLEH how dare you put a little shoutout cameo to OUR AMAZING SUPER INTELLECTUAL cartoon that only smart people understand, in a dumb, lame show about ponies, a show that ISN'T super amazing intellectual smart stuff. Our show has goddamn PICKLE RICK, the EPITOME of comedy, and we shall not be tainted by some lame-ass pony show BLEH."

As a side note, I know that not all R&M fans are like this, but the fanbase's loudest are.

Sounds like Rick needs a mlp reference in his show...in a good way though. Wait...that may be a bad idea

Earth P-593 the pony Earth!

35 minutes ago, Porrot said:

my intention was not to offend anyone, where I come from we do not take a comment so seriously and much less contemptuous, being honest we do not take many things seriously. I regret having offended you, I did not do it with that intention and I'm sorry for what your friend's son is going through, I corrected the publication.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Dragulia said:

Its a joke cameo. You know they did the same thing with the Big Libowski.

but yes, this picture is real :)

Oh, hellOOOOOOOOO, did everyone forget about this one :dash:?

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Berry-Bliss-Sundae said:

my intention was not to offend anyone, where I come from we do not take a comment so seriously and much less contemptuous, being honest we do not take many things seriously. I regret having offended you, I did not do it with that intention and I'm sorry for what your friend's son is going through, I corrected the publication.

I was too defensive, sorry about that. I know you didn't intend to cause offence, I am just a bit prickly and aggressive when it comes to discussing mental disorders. No hard feelings. :)

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Slipstream95 said:

If it's in the show, it's canon, no questions asked.

Exactly. The show is the definition of canon. :dash:

• Brohoof 1